Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who created bitcoin?  (Read 1029 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:57 PM

it is believed that satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin.
bitcoin was created in 2009. but until now, the identity of satoshi nakamoto itself still unclear.
Yeah no one know who was satoshi nakamoto but the only thing about him is best that he has invented bitcoin for us and it has give us an opportunity to make our life good and easy, bitcoin has a lot of potential and it use to grow every day with high price, satoshi must have a lot of bitcoin so it is the reason he is keeping himself underground no one know about him, he must be proud of his invention of bitcoin as now the price is too high than the initial price of bitcoin that was only 100$.
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

Bitcoin is created by a very known Japanese Satoshi Nakamoto and I’m very thankful for his contribution.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency & virtual currency in world.It was made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Some people say's satoshi nakamoto is one man, and some people say's satoshi nakamoto a team .
Nobody knows his identity & where does he live? It's still a mystery to everyone.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

As far as my information is concern,Bitcoin was created by satishi nakamoto in the year 2009 but satoshi nakamoto is unknown until now and no one knows who really satoshi nakamoto is.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

Satoshi the creator of the world wide web of crypto-currencies and the creator of bitcoin differs in its many tasks and great optimism, and so he has such a good projection.
Anime-coin

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Listing fees will be sent to a special ANIM address, and every 10,000 ANIM blocks, half of the ANIM coins in this address will be split among the owners of ANIM Master Nodes, and the other half will go to a communal fund to contribute towards development and promotion.MasterNode coin More information Visit our website http://anime-coin.com
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is said to be created by someone whos name is satoshi nakamoto. But it is a big mistery of who he is and where he is. Buts whats important now is bitcoin community grow fast and becomes big.

I also think satoshi really did work on bitcoin and the first person to discover it.
Where do I even ask for ads on facebook, youtube or twitter that he's talking about making a bitcoin.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Hi,

Is it really that important to know who did it?

What is truly striking is what has been created. Bitcoin, its community, the projects developped...

I personnally don't care about the "creator". My best guess is that it was done by a group of people. And.. I don't care!

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

It is said  that Bitcoin was created by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto and he holds the highest number of bitcoins that is what people say. The real identity of this person is a real mystery, is he just one person, a group of people no one knows. But whoever he was he has done a great work by giving us bitcoin. Maybe one day someone finds out who is this guy Satoshi or maybe he comes out of the shadows to reveal his real identity.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

The one that created bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto that named by a unknown person or people who designed bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto is the one that created its original reference implementation and they also devised the first blockchain database.
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is believe to have created Bitcoin, but remains anonymous.
Hal finney was involved from the very early days, and actually received the first Bitcoin transaction.
Personally i believe it was Hal Finney who created it.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

On May 2, Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright publicly confirmed that he was the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

I think you guys who answered the bitcoin inventor is satoshi nakamoto should read this news, the inventor of bitcoin is actually named Craight Wright, but I do not understand why in the news Craight is sued by the family of his late friend Kleiman for the ownership of $ 10 billion his claim

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@kabibitak/the-inventor-of-bitcoin-was-charged-10-billion-us-dollars-9ba5bb3276674
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

A person or firm called sathosi nakamoto create bitcoin in year 2008/2009 in japan but he is an unknown person no one know who is Mr. Nakamoto

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
Damar

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I am a beginner, what I read on Digoggle is satoshi nakamoto Bitcoin published in 2009 on a cryptographic mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project at the end of 2010 without revealing much about himself. Smiley
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the founder or creator of bitcoin. He is known as a elusive billionaire and the only info about him is he is from japan aside from that his identity and profile is a misery right now. Only few people outside DHS know his identity and even people inside DHS didn't want to revealed the identity of satoshi in public.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

i don't even know who is real Satoshi nakamoto and i don't where and maybe still Alive, maybe he is anonymous haha
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

What i heard, bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto.
But until now i dont know Satoshi Nakamoto very well.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.

Most of the people said that Satoshi Nakamoto was the person who has created bitcoin. but I think not only he but also they have a team who worked on it.
juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

All this time Bitcoin currency is known to be made by Satoshi Nakamoto, but nobody ever knows who the mysterious figure is. His name is like a Japanese citizen, but many who doubt that he is as the name.

recently Australian police have reportedly raided a house that allegedly became the residence of the founder of Bitcoin.

The house is home to Craig Steven Wright, and based on Wired's site search, he is strongly suspected to be the brains behind the making of the Bitcoin currency .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: