Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand new  (Read 336 times)
riissshhhh19 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Hi to all..

Im new in this field.. Can someone explain me further how will i use this and how it works??
Thank you..
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Hi to all..

Im new in this field.. Can someone explain me further how will i use this and how it works??
Thank you..

What specifically to use? This site? The information it contains?
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

You can see threads, such as bitcoin discussion, alternate criptocurrency, or local board. You only need to post quality and useful for other members so you can get merit. Merit is a value that other members give you if your post is considered useful. Merit is useful to raise your account rank. In the past, to go up your rankings you just need to post and your activity has gone up according to your post, but the new system requires you to get enough merit to go up the rank. If you have climbed the rank to jr.member above, you can join bounty campaign, there are many you can follow for example twitter bounty campaign, blogs, signature campaign and more. Follow the rules and you will get paid a token after the bounty campaign over.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
you should check beginner section it will help for the complete explanation of the cryptocurrency and blockchain.
 If you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should analyse more so it is not a good time for you.
Most of the beginner are invest tokens so you should check which one suitable for your platform. Because you should gain some knowledge in this forum then you can try anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
As a start-up, you must check out Beginner's Section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0.
Everything you need to learn as a beginner can be found in there. You have to observe also the rules and guidelines in  this community.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

When you are newbie, its nice to observe , read a post and always read the beginners and help. And just continue to research about cryptocurrency. It will be nice to be part of this cryptoworld. I hope newbie can help this crypto to encourage others to enter in this world. And it can be help bitcoin to increased its price..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Qqaister

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

Strange question. What do you mean?
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

you can start by looking at the rules here. if you have mastered the rules here get used to read the developments or problems that occur in the world of digital currencies in the existing topics. hope this help you
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
What do you want to know specifically, is it how to start bounty or trading, there many ways your account can be useful, you can decide to use your account to hunt bounties or ico information which ico you can put your investment into. If you could be more specific that will be great.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

If you are just starting to learn things about the bitcointalk forum it is better to read first the people's posts about bitcoin and altcoin how the proper process is to it. and there are Beginner's Section you can get ideas about what's going on in this forum and you'll find out the restrictions on this forum to prevent you from being banned
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

I do not know where to start but it would be better if you visit post below, maybe this will help you to know more before going into other sub forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

I do not know where to start but it would be better if you visit post below, maybe this will help you to know more before going into other sub forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

I agree. Read the links above. Well, just walk around the forum and find a lot of interesting information.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

There are a lot of useful information . You can read about mining , about the different types of coins . This forum is by developers ICO, in which you can participate . Don't miss this study !
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
You can first open the board for beginners and get a good study, there is all the most important thing. From ranks in the forum to tactics of trading

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

you need to create a wallet. then read topics on the first page, study, and seek the bounty  the company that you like, read the terms and forth.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

At first i would like to know where are you came from? If you need a lot information about merit or activity and post to get higher rank you could see from home and choose many language there for you to easy understand. There is a lot moderator from many language to explain the rule of forum to newbie. So you don't get confuse here.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

This is forum is same market a lot of different goods and dishes you can see here.A very informative site for all crypto investors and enthusiast for all the beginners like you can refer in newbie guide forum for all your questions.You can just read all the comments in the thread of questions there.Just be patient a=in reading and a lot of things you will find here in bitcointalk.Goodluck
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

Buy some Bitcoin on coinbase.com then we can talk of what you can buy with it. Grin

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

Please you have to express yourself clearly in this forum because what you are saying right here is not clear. First you have go and study the rules of the forum so that you will fall and be ban.

HOMT