Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake up! Don't sell your crypto.  (Read 631 times)
yojodojo21 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Okay so this is how it goes, while I was reviewing the price drop of any coins especially bitcoin i thought that I was inside  hell, it's on fire and while I was also thinking that valentines day is coming, I ask myself why too early?.

Now I want you to know that every amount of any crypto that you sell is hurting the market so why do we give slap to our asses and wait don't spend.  Since this is bitcoin talk Ill ask you once again do you support bitcoin?

I wanna burst! The red color is irritating me.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Okay so this is how it goes, while I was reviewing the price drop of any coins especially bitcoin i thought that I was inside  hell, it's on fire and while I was also thinking that valentines day is coming, I ask myself why too early?.

Now I want you to know that every amount of any crypto that you sell is hurting the market so why do we give slap to our asses and wait don't spend.  Since this is bitcoin talk Ill ask you once again do you support bitcoin?

This is meta section. It is meant for posting queries and suggestions related to the forum. You should move this to Bitcoin Discussion section.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Yes that is true. Panic selling and mass selling of cryptocurrencies really hurts the value. Not only that, but because of the decrease in value they are putting traders and investors at a very disadvantageous and messy position. I say if you don't have the guts to keep your cryptocurrencies when the value drops a little then why the hell have you invested on something with a value that is highly volatile in the first place?

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

wrong thread buddy?
well anyways bitcoin is just going down after it's robust but it will not die , I, we support bitcoin as long as it remains on top =) remember that this is the most successful coin ever
just take a deep breath and wait til it proves itself again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Because South Korea has a real-name system, India plans to ban bitcoin, facebook has banned ico advertising and Japanese exchanges have been stolen.
Oh, no, there's been so much bad news lately that I want to forget about the cryptographic currency market and see if the market is still red next month.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

In my own opinion, I rather wait for the value to rise up again than panic sell it and then invest again when it recovers. Because you have missed precious increases to those times that you hadn't invested. Moreover, the system of the market of bitcoin is hurt when there is a massive wave of people selling tgeir bitcoins. Further loweringnthe value.
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

There is a lot of panic around me. Lot of people who bought Bitcoin recently has sold their Bitcoins. I am not panic selling my Bitcoins. Maybe it is more easy to say for me as I had bought my Bitcoins half earlier ago, therefor I didn't loss that much as many people. Actually I am waiting for Bitcoin to drop a little more so I can buy some.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Those who are selling their bitcoins are newbies.  They get afraid easily on losing their money.  They want to cut their losses.  I believe that bitcoin will goes up again.  And maybe just a test to those who will continue supporting it or not.  As for me, I will hold it until I reached the target amount.
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

It takes a lot of weaks hand so that we can buy back and make even more money!
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

Yes that is true. Panic selling and mass selling of cryptocurrencies really hurts the value. Not only that, but because of the decrease in value they are putting traders and investors at a very disadvantageous and messy position. I say if you don't have the guts to keep your cryptocurrencies when the value drops a little then why the hell have you invested on something with a value that is highly volatile in the first place?

Well the only reason it is volatile is because people panic sell (and due to whales and other factors), if less people fed into the panic, the asset would be less volatile.

The main reason for all the FUD, is that a lot of the people that are new to investing in bitcoin, they are not used to the volatility, so they panic and sell, which only further increases the swings up and down.

It is of course not great to see 50% of your portfolio disappear, but to be in crypto you gotta keep a cool head, and at times you just need to hold.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Some investors are selling out of fear and panic not minding the price,if one really love Bitcoin understand how the investment works,he or she will will not follow suit to sell at this time  for out of panic. I love Bitcoin so am holding.
Ciremik

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

I believe this kind of dip happened every January of the year, and people would come back buy again with their tax return money soon. My only regret is that I did not buy bitcoin last year around this time when the price went down to $1700 - people got shocked by the price at that time like today.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡

CryptoEbe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Wake up! It's Black Friday Sale. Time to buy BTC at discounted prices.  Cool
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

yes i really support Bitcoin, selling of our coins now that bitcoin prize is down is not really the best option, for me instead of selling my coin i rather buy more of it because when Bitcoin regain its strength those who have sell off their coins will live to regret their actions.

if you are desperately in need of money i advice you sell part of any coin that you want to sell because u will be the one to enjoy it when the price of bitcoin is up
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

Yes you guys need to wake up don't sell the bitcoins at this time the value of the coin may get down but it is not the permanent value of it the value of the coin will get increase in future
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

There are a lot of lessons to learn in crypto.
As with the people back in 2009 and 2010 and a few years after who had bitcoin and lost, disgarded or forgot about them, they learned a sore lesson especially in december  last.
There will be lessons learned from this current turbulance too.

We shouldnt/cant blame others for selling, there is fear and panic still out there.
People have their own reasons.
Its still a good time to sell, but there will be oeople who will miss out  Wink

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Yes.wake up and do not sell.Because bitcoin price has came down today but do not worry it will rise again.Then you will be able to sell your bitcoin at a higher price than you sold it before.So keep bitcoin in your hand.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

Wake up! It's Black Friday Sale. Time to buy BTC at discounted prices.  Cool
exactly you are really there, now is the right time for any one who want to buy bitcoin, because when the prize will go up again you will be the one of the best investors ever.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

You guys are being manipulated by high rollers, wall street, and bankers.  They are crashing these markets with fake news and fud to gather a massive amount of crypto at discounted prices.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

It is a part of game mate that bitcoin having a volatile now and then it is fluctuated either dump or pump, since bitcoin now facing a different issues regarding some countries are opposed with the bitcoin also some factor having an especially holidays like what you've said coming valentines day and Chinese new year. I think that also may affect the bitcoin price in the market. I also irritating to see that the markets was flood of bloody valentines color, there's nothing we can do just hold and wait when it is bouncing back again.

....just hold and have patience the you have the profit! Grin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████