Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake up! Don't sell your crypto.  (Read 631 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

Okay so this is how it goes, while I was reviewing the price drop of any coins especially bitcoin i thought that I was inside  hell, it's on fire and while I was also thinking that valentines day is coming, I ask myself why too early?.

Now I want you to know that every amount of any crypto that you sell is hurting the market so why do we give slap to our asses and wait don't spend.  Since this is bitcoin talk Ill ask you once again do you support bitcoin?

I wanna burst! The red color is irritating me.

Thank you for being an alarm clock, man, but many guys do not sleep. I understand what you are talking about: it is useless now to sell Bitcoins and alts. Yes, I support BTC and crypto, and I will keep it these days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Okay so this is how it goes, while I was reviewing the price drop of any coins especially bitcoin i thought that I was inside  hell, it's on fire and while I was also thinking that valentines day is coming, I ask myself why too early?.

Now I want you to know that every amount of any crypto that you sell is hurting the market so why do we give slap to our asses and wait don't spend.  Since this is bitcoin talk Ill ask you once again do you support bitcoin?

Every amount of coins that you sell during correction will be bougth by whales and other big investors  Smiley and then it will be sold out you during pump x2+

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

what happens today is common. it is necessary to rise and fall the indigo of a coin. I think it signifies the competition between coins. hopefully the future value of the coins can be better  Cheesy
lucifer2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

this is just game. market crash every body panic. sell sell sell everywhere.. i know if bitcoin down then it will price will hight again.

with this sution we see only bad news. bad new can effect many people to fear about their asset/portofolio. this is how we control our emotion if we see market crash.. fear? panic? stress?

what i do, play minecraft. Also i will know bitcoin will touch $50000 during this year. So why i and you panic sell your investment??
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

lol, totally understand how you feel. been HODLing for near 3 weeks now and I am not sure how much more I can take! we need some green, consistent green soon...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

selling crypto at the time of dump is most foolish think mostly newbies will do
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

Yes, mate it irritates me too my friend. Actually, from past few days, the bitcoin is moving down with red color with some big momentum and volatility and that's the reason it's irritating us in a big way. The best way to get out from this red bearish market is better you take a break and stay away from this market till the markets settled down with either sideways market or bullish market where you can enter your positions and expect good returns. And yes being an active member of this bitcointalk forum I actively supports the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency projects and i will continue this good work and share this bitcoin to my friends too.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

Because South Korea has a real-name system, India plans to ban bitcoin, facebook has banned ico advertising and Japanese exchanges have been stolen.
Oh, no, there's been so much bad news lately that I want to forget about the cryptographic currency market and see if the market is still red next month.
If you consider such bad news in your mind and then your decision will be based on them, there might be some chances for a loss for you. Media is not showing what reality is. Many news are just for their interests so don’t just believe them blindly. Make a proper research, get absolute information, find answers for your queries and then jump here.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

I never thought it was a good idea to sell my coin now. I think it is the dumbest thing. Why are you scared because you do not know enough, or you have no faith? But past history has told us that this is normal.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

I will say this from my personal experience! Sometimes you need to analyze the coin when it starts to fall! for 2 weeks I woke up and thought: Well, at last the coin has reached the bottom! But no, the next day it was even lower! Of course you should not ever sell when it goes down, because always after the fall there will be growth!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

At the end of the day, everyone's situations are different. If you're desperate, sell. If you have a long term strategy and believe the value will continue to rise over the coming months and years, then hodl away.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

indeed with sell all of our crypto this is indirectly will makes the price was slightly hard to grow but every person had their own personal reason why they decide to sell their crypto and several weeks ago while all market were red i think it's normal why people so panic and sell their bitcoin
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

I will say this from my personal experience! Sometimes you need to analyze the coin when it starts to fall! for 2 weeks I woke up and thought: Well, at last the coin has reached the bottom! But no, the next day it was even lower! Of course you should not ever sell when it goes down, because always after the fall there will be growth!

Sometimes we buy cryptocurrencies and sell them off because of bad news and fear of the uncertainty, but at the end those coins will end up mooning way above what we predict.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I totally agree with what you said. People who sell their crypto now for the reason of panic is so stupid. The market will recover as soon as possible, you should wait until it will be green again. If people really support and believe in bitcoin, they will understand that. Holding now is the key, don't waste your crypto and sell it with a loss, every crypto seller now, will regret later.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

What kind of thing is this. Why people will not sell crypto? A special day is coming, people need money. It can not be argued for a special day that people will sell all the investments!! Moreover, if I need money, I must sell my investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

yes nt selling the crypto is the right move we can hold it for long-term and get huge profits market take time for correction sometime 1 month to 3 months time nt to be hurry selling in for loss
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Well we are not in control of all of it. Just keep calm and it will pass on and the alts will be getting green again. Most of the time, people do panic selling when this cases happen and they never learn to be patient and wait for the price to recover. Panic selling is the worst thing you can do if you have crypto and it will reduce you profit by tenfold. The red hell you are considering about is somehow related to our violations in the government and the big dumps that is done by whales.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

You can not tell every that "DONT PANIC!" it will pass soon. Since many coin holder gat panicked that if they hold a little longer they will loss everything. They have their own mind to make their own decisions, the only thing is we can give them advice that make them hold a little bit.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

Agree! Bitcoin investors should hold on to their shares and stop panic selling, it really affects badly the price of BTC. If we stop selling BTC, we can help its rise to continue.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Many short term investor were panic with falling price of BTC and they sold their investment in despair to avoid further loss,these stupid people do not know that price correction phase is going now,on 6th Feb-18 many people sold their investment and BTC went down to $5983,after that bottom value BTC price is continuously going upward,they must be repenting now.Its not advisable to sell your investment now,a good time is coming ahed,hold your investment and wait when BTC will cross $20k then think to cash some of your investment as per your planning.Do not be panic ups and down is common in BTC,after all its father of Crypto Market.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████