Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ?  (Read 5533 times)
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

I'm a big believer in BTC so my strategy which has worked for me to date, is research and buy an alt coin. Set a x3 alarm against BTC investment and when (or if) it goes up sell 80% of holdings back to BTC. Repeat process but remember to keep 20% of each coin in the event they moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

I 'll get 50% of coins when it's x1.5. But if it go down, i'll buy one time on profit money. The crypto market will be grow anyway.  Cheesy  I like global diversification.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

I'm a big believer in BTC so my strategy which has worked for me to date, is research and buy an alt coin. Set a x3 alarm against BTC investment and when (or if) it goes up sell 80% of holdings back to BTC. Repeat process but remember to keep 20% of each coin in the event they moon!

Setting up the price change alert in many wallet and crypto price analyzing sites but most of the people does not using this option at all. I really happy that member person doing this and watching the price changes carefully. May be you are trader and monitoring the price changes in the chart.

I see that bitcoin price was 18k and more but this continous dump shows the drastic changes in the complete price chart. Now we can invest on bitcoin directly and buy as much you can to make the more money.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

Most people do buy and hold which is great in most cases. Any day trade, swing trade strategy requires substantial amount of time in front of computer which does not work well for most people as they all have to go to work and can't watch the price most of the time.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

Congratulations, good job on being able to make a strategy on how you will invest as early as your what your rank is in this forum. Although I do not know if you already have a background on investing into cryptos or any other investments before joining here, I really find it amazing that you really have studied a lot about cryptos which has then paid off because you now are able to device a plan on how to invest.

Just a hint though, be careful with this strategy of yours because sooner or later it will fail if you do the exact same thing with every coin/token that you get your eyes on. It is better to be prepared always and understand that not every coin is alike and that cryptos can be predictable today but a completely different story tomorrow and become very unpredictable. But don't worry, you will eventually get the hang of this. And when that time comes, then you will know what to do easily when an opportunity comes. It will somehow be natural to you and be just like an instinct.
This skill can only be learned by experience. You might see a lot of advises and more, but at the end of the day, none of them will be the one accountable for your loss or gains. So be sure to take notes in every experience you get through so you can be able to create you own decisions and be more confident with them every time. hope this helps. Smiley
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Most people do buy and hold which is great in most cases. Any day trade, swing trade strategy requires substantial amount of time in front of computer which does not work well for most people as they all have to go to work and can't watch the price most of the time.

I think that there is an auto-sell option in some exchanges so that when you want to sell your coins at a certain amount or fixed price, you wouldn't miss the chance once the price hits this amount and you are not in front of your computer at this time. There are also apps that allow you to conveniently check the price at almost an instant and through your phone, which gives ease to a day trader. Although compared to hodling or long term investment, day trading is definitely takes more time and effort, this allows you to gain profit more regularly.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

the work might calls of request as investors to manage details with tasks of evaluation and grows as the better on confidence and put of higher parts with the risks and resource as managing plan with personal strategy.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Buy it when everyone sells it. Everybody get more when you take it. This is indispensable strategy. I suggest everybody. It really earns a lot.

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

The strategy I use, investing in ICO that has a potential promising for future profits, we can read it on the project roadmap we want to follow, such as daneel project, this project is very interesting and promising, if you want to read information about this project, please visit their website at www.daneel.io
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

If the coin i bought has a promising future and have a solid project i usually get my initial investment if the price is already at 4X the price i bought and the rest are for trading if there is  sudden pump i will sell it and accumulate again once the price gets dumps but it depends on the news and updates of the specific coin.
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
This simply implies that investments should always come with up to date information about the coins and maximize the profit the you can get by combining long term and short term investments. If you don't have a capital you could just join campaigns which will definitely translate into profit to which you can use as a capital for your investment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

Is there a stop loss in this strategy? The purpose of making a profit is very good. But there is a stop-loss, which does not allow much to lose.
rhamcy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

I don't follow any strategy. I only follow my instinc and ofcourse i do some research first about the coin, the team and any information that's i needed to know.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

Congratulations, good job on being able to make a strategy on how you will invest as early as your what your rank is in this forum. Although I do not know if you already have a background on investing into cryptos or any other investments before joining here, I really find it amazing that you really have studied a lot about cryptos which has then paid off because you now are able to device a plan on how to invest.

Just a hint though, be careful with this strategy of yours because sooner or later it will fail if you do the exact same thing with every coin/token that you get your eyes on. It is better to be prepared always and understand that not every coin is alike and that cryptos can be predictable today but a completely different story tomorrow and become very unpredictable. But don't worry, you will eventually get the hang of this. And when that time comes, then you will know what to do easily when an opportunity comes. It will somehow be natural to you and be just like an instinct.
This skill can only be learned by experience. You might see a lot of advises and more, but at the end of the day, none of them will be the one accountable for your loss or gains. So be sure to take notes in every experience you get through so you can be able to create you own decisions and be more confident with them every time. hope this helps. Smiley

Yes it is great but the problem is dont panic and hold for a long term for your profit.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

my crypto strategy, I will buy a coin with a 60% coin division that has a stable price and a slight loss risk like ETH and BTC, 40% I will use to buy coins that are still new and have low price but have the potential to be a coin with a new price.
cryptocurrency has a large selection of coins and we have to selectively choose some good coins for investment.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

I think investing is often lucky, and I do not think it useful in the Bitcoin market because I've seen too much negative news about Bitcoin before Bitcoin was already 15000USD, so I think I believe my own thoughts Is the most important.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

I think its best to first cover your initial investment to feel guarenteed and less risky. After that %50 risky short term trading %50, risky or non risky long term HODLing. In general you will make lot of money holding alone.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

one of the variants of the strategy -First of all  I think it is necessary to study the asset in which you invest. Next, you invest the amount of money which you are not afraid to lose. Forget about investing money for a half of year. In the period of winter and summer correction, you sell 50% of assets in Fiat. After this actions you can take the invested funds from your profits. And after reinvest some part of profit again or hold money in fiat. Remember its strategy for highly liquid assets. Like top -15 cryptocurrencies.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Strategies for investing are not really very complex. I think that everything should rest on the fact that the project can actually give people and that you can get on the result of investing
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

If you have, at any point, the opportunity to cover your initial investment and still have enough crypto to play around with: don't hesitate and do it. It will give you peace of mind and it will allow you to trade with a lot less emotion and make better choices.

This is what I try to follow.

Besides, if you don't cash out once in a while, where's the fun in that. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: