Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who or What is behind this Crash???  (Read 546 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

We had similar corrections several times in 2017 year at least. For last 2-3 months a lot of newcomers went into criptocurrency market. At present it is time when whales take their invested money Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gmotion

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

Government officials and regulators are worried about fiat money and how to control the cryptocurrency.  The [Suspicious link removed]munity should get together and fight back these regulators and fiat money advocates who are against innovation.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

I think that bitcoin some influential persons deliberately keep in their bottom point of the fall. Many people who hoped for rapid enrichment due to the constant growth rate bitcoin, now lost faith and sold it at a very low price. This, apparently, was sought by some people. However, this is done in order to start the mechanism of bitcoin growth and profit extraction in the future. Therefore, in any case, soon we will see another rise in the price of bitcoin. The main thing now is not to succumb to panic and save your bitcoins.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

People who sell their bitcoins are behind this and of course some governments who keep banning it in their countries
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

People who sell their bitcoins are behind this and of course some governments who keep banning it in their countries
Also people like you who open their fucking mouth only to troll garbage , just try to read news and understand what is going on before saying shit like this ,there no countries who banned bitcoin trading yet, there some restrictions but no ban yet , don't follow rumors like stupids , you are falsifying informations and leading people for the wrong side . You don't like this situation , you want easy money without waiting , this not the right place for you , so walk away

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

ico's are too blame 70% are scams 29% are failures and perhaps not intentional scams. Hard to pick a good one which has actually produced something of value really. I mean from 100 you may get 1 or 2.

what do you expect with this trash valued at 100's Millions or billions.

all that collected value will be extracted by the ico runners before they dump out to fiat

stick to real projects that have produced something of value and you will end up okay

How could you say that ICO's should be blamed , even if most of them are scam or stupid projects , there is no correlation between them and bitcoin , don't forget that we talk here about bitcoin not altcoins so if you referring for the global market sure this is one of the problems of the price crash for altcoins but not for bitcoin , and for that altcoins problem , the investors are those ones to blame not the devs because they are so stupid and ignorant to put their money in such kind of garbage .

I assume all the btc collected by those at the top running the bitconnect scam needs to exit to fiat ... same for all the other value collected out of thin air by these icos. They all need to get out to fiat at some point I think as the SEC closes in on those stores of value in either eth or btc they will be liquidated out to fiat asap. You quickly need to exit a lot of btc to fiat what do you assume would happen to the price of btc?

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies we are dealing with a huge bubble, and today it is difficult to assess which information or event had the greatest impact on the decline in prices. Perhaps the crowds of unfortunate information and unexpected movements meant that we can buy Bitcoin for nearly half the price of December today.

The cryptocurrency market is inflated and the situation with dotcoms will repeat. Then, tech companies that wanted to change the world were invested. Many big companies grew on the rubble of that crisis, which today are among the richest in the world.

With cryptocurrencies, most likely it will be similar. The bubble burst will be verified by the market where only the strongest players and projects will stand, behind which there are interesting services and people who have ideas and skills to develop and sell them well.
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

I think government, FUD manufacturers, whales and their rumour mongers (media) are the reason crypto world is in red.

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

There's just too many factors for what is happening right now. Facebook started banning crypto adds, due to the majority being scams. All this drama with bitfinex and the tether being backed by USD and then they get a subpoena. The news from India that many turned it into fake news. Just so much negative stuff...
I don't want to believe all those news flying about because there is no official statement to back the rumors up, I think the reason why the market is drooping is base on low demands when the demands are high the price will rise up no matter what any government do or say. Bitcoin is very volatile and at that it price can never be stable and as a decentralized currency it had for any government to control or regulate bitcoin.
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Regardless, we need to be riding it out and not worrying too damn much. Things will recover, they always do. And besides, even a couple months ago, look at where we were at. Let's just call this a big correction to the last few months' unsustainable growth.

Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

Who is behind this crash, was it different government announcing regulation in concurrency?

Was it Big whales finally getting rid of bitcoin?

Many reasons behind crash:
- Most of cryptocurrencies are over evaluated lately
- Exchanges problems with Korean authorities
- Chinese threats
- India threats about banning cryptos

AymDoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

I think the big whales are playing in the market, but the general trend of the market is up anyway. Just weak hands will be washed away in this period.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

I think that behind all this is a panic of everyone so they panic when the btc price drops a bit. then it penetrates into everyone they are panicked and then start selling it and it continues continuously until this landslide
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

Who is behind this crash, was it different government announcing regulation in concurrency?

Many reasons behind crash:
- Most of cryptocurrencies are over evaluated lately
- Exchanges problems with Korean authorities
- Chinese threats
- India threats about banning cryptos

And how many of them have actually been proven to be true now? Seems like there is just too much fud these days.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

It's just the market, there is no Boogeyman.

sent from my X6
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

Yes I do think big whales dump the btc.
They try to use media to make FUD then sell tons of btc at the same time, this caused btc price drop sharply. In turns lot of day traders cut lost make btc more drop.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

what are the FUDs? some country banning bitcoin? if anyone sold bitcoin because of this news then they don't deserve to hold any amount of this decentralized currency.
facebook banned ICO ads? this one is the most ridiculous one...
Don't forget the classic "bubble" and "ponzi" words that come up whenever a price drop is ongoing. Even the guy who just read about BTC yesterday in news will be all over you telling bitcoin is bubble, don't invest.. Etc. Mainstream media is what causing the excessive FUD.

that's true. but the media is only putting wood in the fire that is already burning. they didn't start this fire. the drop started and became big thanks to panic sellers and the FUD made it bigger by adding more panic sellers to the process.
for example bitfinex subpoena was weeks ago and nobody reported it. but as soon as a small drop happened, media was filled with the news!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

Whales, sharks, dolphins, and shrimp have every right to buy and sell.   It's the market.   What's with trying to make a 'common enemy' theme out of all this?   

sent from my X6
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

All together: Facebook and Instagram that prohibited everything which is connected with crypto, Indian prohibitions , the rumors coming from Wall Street guys, South Korea with its abnormally huge taxes and whatnot.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:02:23 PM by MCVXYZ

Have you tought one second why is the price going down?
Because people that have BTC are selling them.

It's not the governments, it's not a god knows what conspiracy, it's the fault of the ones that hold (or at least held) coins and are rushing to fill their wallets with fiat.
The culprit is so close to you yet you're not able to see him.

Some new banning bitcoin, like India, but i am hoping for a small leap as Nigeria announces the support in bitcoin.

Oh, Nigeria to the rescue.....

ico's are too blame 70% are scams 29% are failures and perhaps not intentional scams. Hard to pick a good one which has actually produced something of value really. I mean from 100 you may get 1 or 2.

Hmmm, haven't seen one of those that form the 1% yet...Is there any ICO that actually produced something?

Thats the best opinion about crypto market crash I have ever heard,people don't understand that this price is equal to their trust,its so simple there are peope which use it without trust in btc or blockchain technology and its easy to get influence on them,I mean its so easy for negative media,just imagine in January,All the attention was focused on negative,its not secret that people believe in rumors,the last month was evidence of this,People listen news about India,China,south Korea but thay don't understand that majority earn a great amount of money by this,but I hope when btc price will rise up again they will never doubt in blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: