Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When/How do you cash out? If ever?  (Read 566 times)
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

I will cash out if i feel that my tokens at hand will not give me that high profit even in long run. I will base it on the outcome of their presale. But if tokens in presale were all sold out, then i'm gonna have a second thought about it. Maybe keep it for sometime to earn as much as they've initially offering.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

It's very simple, if you need to get a fiat money. Then you sell bitcoins. You can use the service localbitcoin or just use special ATMs, well, if you have them of course. Well, if you just need to fix your deposit, then it's better to use USDT
Practically, ill convert my cryptocoins when the price is right and secondly when i need cash money for another investment and other needs.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I remember after Christmas, I decided to cash out one of my assets because I have debts to pay. It was the best decision I have for me to fully pay them and will reduce my headache in thinking how to repay them back.

My second cashout was last Friday, but it's not that much. I classify those tokens that I'm bullish on (ETN, TIO, TRX, YOLO and LYL) that will #HODL them for a long while, and will cash out some short and mid-term assets when the right time comes for them to surge as BTC soars high later on.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.

At certain profit to grow my investments even more and I do not do panic selling. Or in times of emergency or in really need of money. Transaction fees now are huge and it should be reduced but we can't do anything.

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

I panically fear to leave something on my wallet and immediately withdraw all funds, most likely due to the fact that I'm not sure of reliability and there is always a risk of getting on a phishing link ..
Then why did you invest in cryptocurrencies? It is definately not for the weak hearted people. If you are a newbie (I hope you are not) then learn how the coins work and how to store them in an hardware wallet or any kind of cold storage. This is better option because your funds are atleast secured from the hackers.
Most likely we are talking about tokens with bounty. If so, then this strategy is not the worst, a lot of people immediately sell the tokens received.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.

Probably when i already reach the point that i cannot trade anymore because i am too old?or i cant see or use a computer.This is how i changed my life being a trader is a big opportunity because it can literally gives you a million dollar in an instant.I have my own goals,to help the people who needs help to give the needs of my family and to secure their future.

lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

I plan to cash out money not earlier than in two years. The reason is that during this time I think that many countries will adopt the crypto currency and this will have a good effect on their price.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

Not yet. Just hold for a few month or more. I'm here not for little profit. Hope and believe crypto will grow further. Its really amazing to be a part of this society. If I suddenly need money, sell no more than 50 % of each coin.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Fees wont be that much of a problem,the problem will be if you have millions of dollars in your portfolio how would you safely cash it out? the internal revenue would put so much tax on it im sure,so the best thing to do is to sell your bitcoins to those people who are willing to give cash in exchange with your bitcoins so that taxes would be avoided.

rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

When considering this decision, make sure your portfolio is well diversified and not lopsided in any one investment.  Buy low and sell high  Wink.

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

I go out in small part when I need money. to the high commission has already got used\ i have to pay 5-8%
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

Cash out to the next moon ride. Usually the market crashes when it reaches certain milestones. Like 1 Trillion USD market cap.
We had the previous crash because people lost their patience so the crash happened at 800-900 billion USD.
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

You would never do anything just because you need money right away! You need to think twice before doing anything in the market, because you can regret huge afterwards. About the fees they are normal, i can say even small for your earning, so they should not be your problem. About the cash out, make your own decision based on something you heard about the ICO or the Market at all. And never, never cash out everything, leave 5-10% in there, just for case something huge happen, next Facebook, Amazon or something else for instance.  Wink
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

I think Bitcoin is always going to buy because I think Bitcoin is an unfamiliar currency, so I think Bitcoin will gain a value of $ 15,000 recently, so I do not have to waste time thinking about investing so I recommend you to make your investments early so how late can you be earnings will decrease because I think Bitcoin will not fall into this kind of value of $ 5,000- $ 10,000 after 1-2 years.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

All your crypto assets worth nothing until you can spend them. So I think it's necessary to cash out an fix your profit at least once a month, at least until you can use then directly to buy anything you need. Otherwise all your savings are just virtual.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

I am planning to cash out if my token or if I gathered token with the value of $200 from MEW to Blockchainfolio to coins.ph since it's our local wallet that can be withdrawn with an affiliated outlet. Fees during withdrawal are only natural so don't be bother too much with it.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

I prefer to invest in long term but we all know that mostly our needs of money dictates us when to cash out our investment funds.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Personally, I cash only when I need money. And I'm doing it in a growing market. For my needs, I have a cash cushion that allows me to wait for the market to grow and then cash.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

Personally, I cash only when I need money. And I'm doing it in a growing market. For my needs, I have a cash cushion that allows me to wait for the market to grow and then cash.
I also try to sell coins only in a growing market and on a strong need. I try to accumulate and increase my assets for the future and sell less.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

For my first cash out but its not big amount but im thankful because this money are helping to me for my family  and this next i want to hold until market are stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: