Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy coins list - which one is the best ??  (Read 11515 times)
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

Guys, Privacy is the best thing about Crypto and Blockchain. But, isn't this the reasons why Governments are not liking this new tech?
After all privacy and decentralization is what make them lose control. Where is this going to go?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

I will choose monero, of course, not to say that other anonymous coins are not good, like dash and zcash are also very good anonymous coins, but I prefer Monroe only.
A friend of mine has been casting a Monroe for a long time
Yes indeed, dash and zcash are also quite anonymous and decentralized coins. The privacy and security provided by dash, zcash and xvg are quite good but less if they are compared with the privacy coin monero. Currently investing in monero isn’t wise as the coin has moved up cause of the upcoming fork and I believe it will be soon in a dip and that will be great time to get in, but zcash and dash are quite undervalued currently due to market crash. If one needs to invest in privacy coins he can get into zcash,dash and xvg currently. Monero is worth investing but not until we are done with its fork.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

Well, guys, i've done little research and made a comparison chart of most common currencies from which we can clearly see that DeepOnion has many advantages over others.

As what you have said mate that you do some research in each coin then basically base on your research you concluded that deepcoin has the higher capacity as the best coin than others. but, what is your basis?
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Whilst Monero is king of the privacy coins at the moment I think over the next year or two other coins will start to challenge.

I hold a few of the coins on the list, Monero, Zcash DeepOnion and Dash. I do think that privacy coins as a whole will have a very strong year but if I could only invest in one it would be DeepOnion. The way it integrates the TorNetwork and the recent update to the wallet to add the obsf4 feature give it the edge.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

Very good list, and I would only expect the list to expand even further, privacy coins will be huge going forward for obvious reasons. Nobody likes to have someones else nose in their stuff.

One of the important features will be the ability to use these coins everywhere, even where the government does not want people to use is (basically where they want to control you)

DeepOnion has great features like OBFS4, Meek, and is on TOR network allowing it to run in countries like China, Iran, and anywhere else.

Keep You Privacy! You deserve it!
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Dash has such a small supply it is a very good investment not just a great coin for payments. I personally don't use it, but I feel like monero has the strongest following and community behind it. I am going to be investing in both Dash and XMR within the next month since it looks like both are going to be very important in the future due to incoming regulations in the space.
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Currently Monero is King in privacy coins (not necessarily because it has the most advanced technology, but still) it is a safe bet.
Dash has a good use case and a good PR especially now with the Venezuela situation.
DeepOnion has a huge potential to grow in 2018. (key features have been mentioned several times already)

I would go for either of these three, depends if you are looking for bigger potential or the safest possible investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Currently Monero is King in privacy coins (not necessarily because it has the most advanced technology, but still) it is a safe bet.
Dash has a good use case and a good PR especially now with the Venezuela situation.
DeepOnion has a huge potential to grow in 2018. (key features have been mentioned several times already)

I would go for either of these three, depends if you are looking for bigger potential or the safest possible investment.
Deeponion is moving faster now, after integrated with newest TOR and added obfs4 feature, dev team start to release the new Deepprotocol(with stealth address). It will catch up and price pumping later.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

In my particular case, I'm very concerned about privacy (that is mainly why I use Linux  Tongue), I have invested in the following two projects. ZenCash and DeepOnion.

Both of them are quite young and both of them can hide you IP and (Deeponion is a sort future) are able to make untraceable transactions. I think that if somebody want a privacy coin, these two facts (anonymity and untraceable transactions) are the main pillars.

I totally agree with you also because I did the same! Smiley
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Very good list, and I would only expect the list to expand even further, privacy coins will be huge going forward for obvious reasons. Nobody likes to have someones else nose in their stuff.

One of the important features will be the ability to use these coins everywhere, even where the government does not want people to use is (basically where they want to control you)

DeepOnion has great features like OBFS4, Meek, and is on TOR network allowing it to run in countries like China, Iran, and anywhere else.

Keep You Privacy! You deserve it!

I like Monero technologies most of all! But In the near future, private coins may have difficulties due to upcoming government regulations of cryptocurrencies. I don't think it will be easy to avoid them Undecided

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Very cognizantly painted, thank you very much for such a wonderful opportunity. I think that we will have a wonderful opportunity to choose the most anonymous project. I think that there really is such a need. Because soon complete verification of the community begins.
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
mrelich (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Hi, not sure if Ethereum Meta is needed, as Ethereum itself is implementing privacy features - zkSnarks from ZCash
mrelich (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

In my particular case, I'm very concerned about privacy (that is mainly why I use Linux  Tongue), I have invested in the following two projects. ZenCash and DeepOnion.

Both of them are quite young and both of them can hide you IP and (Deeponion is a sort future) are able to make untraceable transactions. I think that if somebody want a privacy coin, these two facts (anonymity and untraceable transactions) are the main pillars.

Hi guys,
ZenCash is my favourite as well.  DeepOnion is also an interesting project, but I don't like their huge airdrops.
Best regards
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Monero is good, but maybe still needs to improve.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research

Deeponion is my second coin even others have fairly good technology too. Their development is going really good at the moment, lots of things going there. They will have smart contracts too.
https://deeponion.org/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

My first choice is DeepOnion. My second choice is ZCash. Third is Monero.

Why DeepOnion is my first choice? It is because it is the best, technology-wise. It uses the latest TOR version, and it has features such as OBFS4 and MEEK. It also has DeepVault feature. Now it just released the Stealth Addresses. DeepSend is upcoming. And more are in development. Take a look at its whitepaper here https://goo.gl/ptEbcz or https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I'll go in order of appearance as I see them fit to the ones that are worth mentioning IMO.

Monero => I don't think so.
Dash => Decent.
Verge = With latest shill (again)... I don't think so.
ZenCash => Yes very good project.
Nav Coin => Looks like a completely fun sometimes, but we do have even a Doge coin, right?
DeepOnion => Yes very good project.
Sumocoin => Very interesting project, still learning about it.

May I ask why Shield coin is not on the list?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Hi guys,
ZenCash is my favourite as well.  DeepOnion is also an interesting project, but I don't like their huge airdrops.
Best regards

Don't you think with the kind of technology DeepOnion has, it could have made tons of money just be having an ICO ?
But they choose to go with airdrops so that everyone who participated initially have equal chance. 

With upcoming DeepProtocal block and DeepSend release, it would be untraceable (Par with XMR)
Probably the most undervalued coin at the moment.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

DeepOnion
DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network. Recently, it also supports Obfs4 (protocol on top of the tor network, allows access to tor in the regions that tor is not allowed or banned). Nice DeepVault feature - allows adding file validation credentials(hashes) to the blockchain, can be used to verify a file integrity. More privacy features coming. Good marketing.

Thanks for adding DeepOnion. Last week Android Wallet and new Computer Wallet update (Supporting Stealth Addresses) were released. In next weeks we will have Vote Central too  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

DeepOnion is one of the amazing and most promising projects, Before it's creations, the Leaders and Devs studied others big coins flaws, what they lacked to be more secure, anonymous and perfect, Then they created a magical project Named DeepOnion, Since it's creation in middle 2017, The DeepOnion Project achieved goal after goal! And won't stop until it reaches the Top, You can also read DeepOnion Whitepaper, it explains and shows every detail you need to know. Here is the link : https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

https://deeponion.org/community
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: