Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy coins list - which one is the best ??  (Read 11515 times)
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Your list is fair, those coins have a solid dev team and a strong community behind them.
On this list I think the best one is Monero, ring confidential transactions is a fascinating technology, but if I have to find a flaw in your list is that you are too concentrated on affirmed altcoins.
There are tons of privacy coins out there with could be a real breakthrough in 2018 (Hash, Spectre, Zoin, Enigma, Solaris, Zero, etc.). My pick between them (as you can also see by my signatures Smiley ) is DeepOnion.
It is a privacy coin wich guarantees anonymous transactions using the TorNetwork, dev team on that point is kind of obsessed on being updated on that, it has recently integrated 3.3.0. Tor version and obsf4 feature, also it will introduce this year DeepSend, which is planned to be based on trustless multi-signature technologies and thus will provide edge anonymity and privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Seems like the secret is getting out on Deep Onion. Their marketing campaign is why you're reading this. Incentives are second to none and really encourage weak hands to hodl tight.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Hi mate,
you got the point : privacy is something you need to take care of . Sooner you realise the better.

I'd start with a consolidate coin and Zcash has great potential too and those who has a great community supporting them.
Anyway if you look at the top 50 coin you are sure not to bet right, however you can not expert for those to go something like 5x or even more in short period.

OK, you watch my signature and you already know what it will be my suggestion right?  Cheesy Cheesy

But I want to make you think with your own mind.
What if I tell you, that the TOR protocol is the most secure ever ? You know that , don't you?
You definitely want to take a step further and check out what the devs are coding !

You will thank you me in a month or so..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

I really like how you have managed to keep you post short but to the point making it fast and easy to read. Kudos to you! You have put up coins that I think every privacy enthusiast have heard about and/or are invested in.

First let's get to my holds and then let's get to the whys in the same way you did: DeepOnion, Monero, ZCoin, PivX, NavCoin. Now this might seem like a lot of coins to hold, just in the privacy space but I truly believe this is the sector that is going to explode in 2018 so it is a gamble from my side and I have most of my ALTCoin investment tilted to this sector.

DeepOnion
This is my biggest hold at the moment. They are building a "privacy platform" which will rest upon a multi-layered communications protocol which is sent via TOR for IP obfuscation and will incorporate: Zero-Knowledge, CoinJoin and Multi-signature. In order to be able to run TOR even in restricted regions, they have integrated their wallet with OBFS4 for message protocol obfuscation (already up and running). I see this as the most secure solution I have come across and if they manage to implement it some huge gains to be made. The coin is still very small-cap but might be big one day.

Monero
This is my hold because it is "the great one" right now and a safe bet. Don't need to go into the technology since you already have.

ZCoin
Also uses the Zero-knowledge proof based on the ZeroCoin protocol. It makes it possible to "mint" new Zcoins with no transaction history. ZNode gives the possibility for passive income and the MTP algorithm encourages decentralization. That is why I prefer this compared towards the other Zero-knowledge coins.

PivX
This coin is way undervalued imo so I think it will have really good gains in 2018. The technology again you have covered and I think the I2P update is going to be huge.

NavCoin
This is a small hold from back when I got into crypto so it is both a nostalgic hold and because it is gaining some good traction again.

I hope you like my summary. It is actually only two holds that differ from your list so I like that you have done your research.
Which one is the best for me? DeepOnion

@mrelich Would like your opinion on my two additions to your list: DeepOnion and ZCoin. Looked into them?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

I read that Monero will be one of the most anonymous coins of the next generation, I was all clear in that article, so I'll probably also think that Monero is really a very cool anonymous coin
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I never knew that there are many privacy coins all I know is deeponion, maybe privacy coins are potential its good to invest for long term.

DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

The best private coin is Monero. The coin has already become a leader and other coins will not be able to replace it. Even though many of them are better than Monero.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

And why are very few people here talking about the ZenCash project, is this a bad project? As far as I remember, they presented the project very worthily, and everything that it can do, it has rather strong sides in relation to Zcash, so it's worth to buy it I think
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

I have been following DeepOnion since the first airdrop.
They have been consitently delivering and proving they are a project, but there is still a lot of doubters out their who will only realize the potential of this project when it is too late, making it one of the most undervalued privacy coins right now.

Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

I don’t see DeepOnion on the list 😉
Zcash isn’t getting recognition that it deserves, but I still prefer DeepOnion.

It’s a rock solid project based on TOR and at the moment massively undervalued.
A new TOR protocol with key obfuscation(Obfs4) has just been implemented, further enhancing the anonymity of DeepOnion.
There’s is still 10 airdrop rounds left, which makes it a good, and cheap, investment!
If interested, the whitepaper can be read here: https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mrelich (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

Did not you forget about DeepOnion? What's your opinion on that project?

I think Monero leads the pack right now.
Zcash is also useful due to the lower fees.
I think Zencash is also a promising coin for the reasons you mentioned.

But lastly, I think DeepOnion is the one with the most potential to grow. As of now it offers node anonymity since it operates on the TOR network. Even countries like china where TOR usage isn't allowed can use it with OBFS4( TOR obfuscation) which was recently added to DeepOnion. Eventually with the release of DeepSend and Votecentral, it will surely rise to one of the top coins alongside XMR and the others.

Your list was actually great. However these coins are already in the top 100's. Therefore when it comes to profit, you'll be lucky if you can still make at least 2x of your investment. That's why I am always hunting those privacy coins with lower marketcaps but have the potentials to be on Top someday.

I'm so glad that I found this rare gem DeepOnion. Let me explain why.
I first discovered it here on bitcointalk, because of its trending thread with lots of views & replies, about the developments, news & updates, specially their famous campaign called Airdrop, wherein they are rewarding their holders every week with free onions.

If we talk about technology, this coin has so many features to offer. It has already working product called DeepVault, wherein you can register & verify documents for authentication. It is integrated with TOR Network. Also with OBFS4, that allowing access to those Countries that have TOR Connection problems like China. You can stake & mine this coin (onion) as well. And the latest big news is the upcoming Android Mobile Wallet, that I have a feeling will be release this February. They also have DeepOnion Shop, where you can buy good stuff using fiat or onions Smiley

DeepOnion has a very nice whitepaper & solid roadmap. More upcoming great features like VoteCentral & the most awaited one, the DeepSend, that can bring anonymity in blockchain to the next level. With these information, would you still doubt whether this privacy coin will be on top someday? Smiley
You can confirm it by visiting their website & community, just check my signature Wink

Hi guys,
thanks for posts - looked at DeepOnion - it definitely deserves to be added to the list. I've added it there.
Best regards
mrelich (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

And why are very few people here talking about the ZenCash project, is this a bad project? As far as I remember, they presented the project very worthily, and everything that it can do, it has rather strong sides in relation to Zcash, so it's worth to buy it I think

Maybe it is because ZenCash is not so well known in the community yet. In my opinion, it is a really good project with bright future. It looks to be superior to ZCash, and once it is more adopted, the price should go up quickly.
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Usually I like to discover unknown coins, invest on them and make profit.

So few months ago I invested in NavCoin, Deep Onion and ZenCash.
In my opinion DeepOnion and ZenCash still deserve attention and investments.

- ZenCash: the team is composed by mathematicians, mercenaries and ex CIA agents.
The price is still affordable and it will raise for sure in the future.

- DeepOnion: this is the Real Private coin, using the Tor network included the
obfs4 protocol, really useful for countries like China, Turkey, etc. still having troubles
with the Tor networks.
Moreover here there is an amazing active community behind.
I felt in love with the project and I don't think I will sell them.

- NavCoin: it is the only private coin from the list where I'm
not making profit at all. Anyway, I'm staking them, and I think they
have potential not only in New Zeland.

What do you think about these 3 private coins? Wink
mrelich (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

I really like how you have managed to keep you post short but to the point making it fast and easy to read. Kudos to you! You have put up coins that I think every privacy enthusiast have heard about and/or are invested in.

First let's get to my holds and then let's get to the whys in the same way you did: DeepOnion, Monero, ZCoin, PivX, NavCoin. Now this might seem like a lot of coins to hold, just in the privacy space but I truly believe this is the sector that is going to explode in 2018 so it is a gamble from my side and I have most of my ALTCoin investment tilted to this sector.

DeepOnion
This is my biggest hold at the moment. They are building a "privacy platform" which will rest upon a multi-layered communications protocol which is sent via TOR for IP obfuscation and will incorporate: Zero-Knowledge, CoinJoin and Multi-signature. In order to be able to run TOR even in restricted regions, they have integrated their wallet with OBFS4 for message protocol obfuscation (already up and running). I see this as the most secure solution I have come across and if they manage to implement it some huge gains to be made. The coin is still very small-cap but might be big one day.

Monero
This is my hold because it is "the great one" right now and a safe bet. Don't need to go into the technology since you already have.

ZCoin
Also uses the Zero-knowledge proof based on the ZeroCoin protocol. It makes it possible to "mint" new Zcoins with no transaction history. ZNode gives the possibility for passive income and the MTP algorithm encourages decentralization. That is why I prefer this compared towards the other Zero-knowledge coins.

PivX
This coin is way undervalued imo so I think it will have really good gains in 2018. The technology again you have covered and I think the I2P update is going to be huge.

NavCoin
This is a small hold from back when I got into crypto so it is both a nostalgic hold and because it is gaining some good traction again.

I hope you like my summary. It is actually only two holds that differ from your list so I like that you have done your research.
Which one is the best for me? DeepOnion

@mrelich Would like your opinion on my two additions to your list: DeepOnion and ZCoin. Looked into them?

Hi,
Thanks for a response and recommendations.
DeepOnion - I looked at it and added it to my list.
ZCoin - I also looked at it and seems to be similar to PivX, however PivX seems better to me  - it has a faster block time, fewer transaction fees, and a hardware wallet support (Ledger Nano S). Or does ZCoin have better features than PivX?
Best regards

MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

My vote definitely goes to DeepOnion. I came across this project back in October when it was still 50 cents per Onion. I noticed all the signatures and the huge numbers of pages on their ANN thread so decided to check it out. The project is just 7 months old, but they are growing very very fast.. Some milestones:

- ATH of 20 USD +
- Almost 12,000 members on their forum
- 5,99 million views on their website
- One of the first with the latest TOR 0.3.3 protocol + OBFS4
- Unique DeepVault feature for securing content within the blockchain

The airdrops will be over soon so they can be listed on bigger exchanges like binance, bittrex and poloniex. They will also release a feature around that time called Deepsend which will make users 100% anonymous and untraceable Smiley You will find their white paper here: https://deeponion.org

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

I like DeepOnion and have a few of them. Their dev team is really active and just rolled out Tor 0.3.3 integration bring it bang up to date and the OBFS4 protocol means wider adoption in countries that block Tor. The white paper is out if anyone is interested https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf

I am also holding a little bit of Monero which probably has the widest usage out of all the coins on your list but it is a little pricey to buy now

whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

No mention of spectrecoin?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

I think we are all know a lot about deepOnion . But we still know there is a problem in deepOnion wallet.
It is that we can not connect the tor node in some countries , such as china . But there is no problem .
The wallet has updated a lot , the lastest wallet has a new feature , deepOnion has updated the tor version and add  obfs4 .
It's meaning that you can connect tor node without using SSR or VPN.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Sumo is the most promising imo.  Fast development, truly fungible.  Small market cap means lots of room to grow.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

I think there are many promising privacy coins out there like Nav and Sumo but as my forum signature suggests I support DeepOnion which is natively integrated into the TOR network and uses the obfs4 protocol. The DeepOnion project objective is to integrate as many privacy layers as needed to be a truly censorship-resistant cryptocurrency, including Zero Knowledge (like Zerocash, Zerocoin protocols) and a transaction trace obfuscation system. In my opinion it's undervalued considering the current working product and even more undervalued considering coming features like VoteCentral voting system and smart contracts.  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: