Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes, I also encounter many kind of this project but I assure to you this CASPER is different from others this quite have potential and as we can see at the news there are investors that already invested.
Don't you worry guys Casper Api is really a great project. You'll encounter alot of project that are good at first and can't deliver project at the specific date. Looking forward to be one of our investors here.
Yes i believe to that matter. Casper is promising project, as you can see their team has more active than any other project that's why the community has active too.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes, I also encounter many kind of this project but I assure to you this CASPER is different from others this quite have potential and as we can see at the news there are investors that already invested.
Don't you worry guys Casper Api is really a great project. You'll encounter alot of project that are good at first and can't deliver project at the specific date. Looking forward to be one of our investors here.
Yes i believe to that matter. Casper is promising project, as you can see their team has more active than any other project that's why the community has active too.
Casper was able to prove so far that they're doing the best they can to reach their aims. In my own standpoint, its like the project is in midline phase wherein it already overcome the beginning since they are already provided a good result as of now and they're getting nearer to achieve the project's objectives.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

we know that half of more than of us are encounter that fraud ico. that was part of life learn to from other mistake. but if you asking if this casper are not fraud i will say that this ico is not this ico is amazing. if you want to know it better try mo visit there website. and read some of comment that will make you amaze.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

Project results for the month

Dear friends, today we would like to summarize all the important events that have occurred in Casper API for the month!

So, one important step was to decide that we need to allocate 66,000,000 CST to our community members to improve our project.

At the end of June, in order to make Casper API ICO even more secure and transparent, Civic Technologies Inc became our partner. The company is a leading developer of Blockchain network identification technologies that ensure security and optimization of KYC procedure.

Almost at the same time, we have finished working on the version of Casper API for NEO blockchain and now there are internal tests, after which providers will be able to store files downloaded from any of the blockchains on which MVP - Ethereum or NEO works at the same time.

Finally, in early July, our first known investors were Richard Wang, a partner of one of the largest crypto funds in the world Draper Dragon, and QTUM Foundation, an enterprise-level blockchain platform with a capitalization of $808 million.

There are only 13 days left until the end of Pre-Sale, do not miss your chance to get CST at a favorable price of $0.12 per token!

Stay with us!

Casper API team

wow this information is full of amazing updates, thank you for sharing this summarize information of the updates. and goodluck for the pre-sale there a onle have a few days.
not to late to invest the biggest and trusted cloud storage in the blockchain we have 13 more days to show to all what casper is really is,let's give the full support we know they can make it the hardcap.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Dear friends, today we would like to summarize all the important events that have occurred in Casper API for the month!

So, one important step was to decide that we need to allocate 66,000,000 CST to our community members to improve our project.

At the end of June, in order to make Casper API ICO even more secure and transparent, Civic Technologies Inc became our partner. The company is a leading developer of Blockchain network identification technologies that ensure security and optimization of KYC procedure.

Almost at the same time, we have finished working on the version of Casper API for NEO blockchain and now there are internal tests, after which providers will be able to store files downloaded from any of the blockchains on which MVP - Ethereum or NEO works at the same time.

Finally, in early July, our first known investors were Richard Wang, a partner of one of the largest crypto funds in the world Draper Dragon, and QTUM Foundation, an enterprise-level blockchain platform with a capitalization of $808 million.

There are only 13 days left until the end of Pre-Sale, do not miss your chance to get CST at a favorable price of $0.12 per token!

Stay with us!

Casper API team

wow this information is full of amazing updates, thank you for sharing this summarize information of the updates. and goodluck for the pre-sale there a onle have a few days.
not to late to invest the biggest and trusted cloud storage in the blockchain we have 13 more days to show to all what casper is really is,let's give the full support we know they can make it the hardcap.
richard wang is truly trusted casper 808million is a big amount for funda, this project I'm pretty sure or 100% sure this will be successful.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

Stay with us!

Casper API team

I like that you have your weekly report or monthly report on what is happening on your project. It is very helpful to all your supporters and investors to be up to date on the progress of the ICO.  Good job to all the team of Casper API.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

A very worthwhile project, read their WhitePaper at least, there everything is written in detail. The team was especially impressed, very clever, open people. I will definitely invest, which I advise everyone. I'm sure the Casper API will be a valuable investment for your confident future in abundance.The project will be very useful to everyone without exception.

Glad to hear that from you a wise investor will definitely search his on way to his success and you'll definitely not regret investing on Casper having such a great platform to offer. And the team .are confident enough to satisfy the needs of an investor.
I agree on you sir. A wise investors will know all the details about the project before investing. If you are satisfied with the platform of Casper API that was presented in their white paper then you should invest now while you have time. Because for sure you will never regret about your decision to invest with this kind of project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Yes I really much agree with that all Casper API's projects are really amazing and really have much use here in our world compare in the other projects of the ICO which don't have a real use and that's one of the big reason why this ICO gonna big and very successful. Goodluck to all of us.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

I was gonna invest in this ico but there is something that annoy me and many people probably doesnt know:

They wont give you the tokens you bought on ico maybe not until an entire year from now!
They will release 20% of them like every 2nd month from when ico ends. Last 20% to investors release is May next year..

Which means investor wont be able to sell their tokens when the price is high or get out if the project goes to hell.

If this is the case, maybe the team of Casper API has a reason why they need to do this. Did you check their website or white paper regarding this concern? Or did you try to asked in their telegram channel about this? Why they need to hold tokens?
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Stay with us!

Casper API team

I like that you have your weekly report or monthly report on what is happening on your project. It is very helpful to all your supporters and investors to be up to date on the progress of the ICO.  Good job to all the team of Casper API.
This is another good news from the team of casper API their application is upgrading and their want to be sure that their data storage is safe to use and also the not forget to update us about what happening in this project great work keep it up the good work team
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

This is a strong Start-up. This Project is strong. A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals.project  good luck all
me too im looking forward to the team that giving there best to make this casper more great an beautiful the team behind are working hard to make more investor listed. no wonder this ico will make it success.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

yes you are right because we know casper api more trust and investors. so do not think like this other project. if you read Casper Api other than the normal project there is a big difference. because of that many more partners are investing more because they know the project is safe.
You are right most of the investors here are loyal even though the min investment is quite high I know the foundation of this group is very solid, the team is doing their best to show to the world that Casper Api is the best cloud storage platform.

Aside from that investors are really fascinated by the project of Casper API, it's a big factor for gaining the trust and interest of the investor providing the satisfaction needs of an investor offering a valuable and profitable in return.
Yes that is right and hardly to debate on that because if you really satisfy your customers/users for sure they will not find anything because you've already provided the services they need and that's the thing Casper Team will provide to all of us an amazing services that will meet our satisfaction.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

This is a strong Start-up. This Project is strong. A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals.project  good luck all
me too im looking forward to the team that giving there best to make this casper more great an beautiful the team behind are working hard to make more investor listed. no wonder this ico will make it success.
Casper API composed of different professionals that have different skills but with the same goal, to provide a secure and safe cloud storage that will benefit a lot of people. With this goal and services that they are offering, this will gonna be a successful ICO.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Casper API composed of different professionals that have different skills but with the same goal, to provide a secure and safe cloud storage that will benefit a lot of people. With this goal and services that they are offering, this will gonna be a successful ICO.
The project now is attracting more and more investor thanks to the efforts of the team a good start had happen and they are not stop because this is not yet the beginning they still want to improve further the casper project collaborating with the best individual from different industries.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

Casper API does not only attract Investor but also other companies with a great project. this could make Casper API more popular than it is now. I wonder what Casper API could bring asset on its participant know it is on top.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

Here's the summary of important events this month for the CASPER API project

More great things to do and more great things to expect! Let us continue on supporting the CASPER API project!

Almost at the same time, we have finished working on the version of Casper API for NEO blockchain and now there are internal tests, after which providers will be able to store files downloaded from any of the blockchains on which MVP — Ethereum or NEO works at the same time.

Stay with us!

Casper API team

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/project-results-for-the-month-acd134e45b2d
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

For those who want to join and participate, kindly visit Casper Api website or hit this link https://demo.casperproject.io/?targetRoute=presale . You still have enough time to be part of this good project.
Register first and supply information needed, specially the KYC.
So what are you waiting for... Stand out!
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:01 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

Casper API does not only attract Investor but also other companies with a great project. this could make Casper API more popular than it is now. I wonder what Casper API could bring asset on its participant know it is on top.

Yes, it is really attracting many investor and huge company. Recently there are many great partnerships with all of these huge and well-known companies and individual. Casper project has a really great platform that could even make it possible good progress at this point.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

Stay with us!

Casper API team

Casper project really provide us all good news every time the project is getting more interested, its really an advantage for the project to gather all of these investor and having a great partnership with larges company.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

That is right, Casper team consist of different people who are expertise with their own area of expertise and this will really help the team to develop and enhanced the project and same os for promoting the project, it is really a great effort to the team to gather all of these investors and partnership.

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: