Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:56:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.

Below $10k is always good option to buy Bitcoin but by the end of this year is possible to reach back to $20k but this year it is not possible to reach $50k. Bitcoin should always consolidate in order to move new heights in the market.

Good option though since below 10k$ still a dump price so no wonder that this one will be the best shot for those people who want to earn with the bitcoins pump, But if people cannot afford to buy then their are some task that paying with BTC and they could stake that one to ride the glorious pump incoming with the bitcoins.

Currently, we are back around $ 10,000, and it seems that finally the bitcoin has reversed the route.
I think that gradually it will come back up and considering that 2018 is very long (10 months are missing and in a month everything can be upset) there are all the possibilities to have a new "all higt time" already this year!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

For sure if you invested to the bitcoin when the price decreased at 7000-8000 for sure after 1 and half weeks your money will earn 25 percent profit. Because as of now the price of the bitcoin increase at $10,100 and for sure it will continue to increase the price after few weeks more and you can make more prodit for sure.  Better to buy bitcoin now because possible to reach again 20k dollars so be ready.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
It's indeed as long as it below $13k , just keep buying it would worth the risk in the end. Rather than have to feel the pain missed the rare cheap price. A lot of people did it , regret when Bitcoin price was only $100 , $1,000 and then you might have to regret it to missed the cheap $10k when in the future the price of bitcoin are around $50k .
It is always worth the risk in the long run, no doubt. Bitcoin has always proven to us all that it is capable to withstand any storm and get back even stronger. A lot of people were asking this question a year ago and they ended up buying at the top, and I really hope some people will not end up joining the category of those who are going to end up filled with regrets again this year.

I would not be surprised that in the next few hours or days, we may be testing the $12k region; I believe this is the main target for now and we cannot really say what will happen after this. We may go back testing the bottom, or we may just break the resistance and rally around the top for a while, but I am very hopeful that we should breakout from the downtrend as that is the ideal thing we have all been waiting for.
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

You guys so idelistic.

wait till real life applications come in to play big time also regarding bitcoin lot of people have concerns that there are 200/2000/20k ppl holding the majority of coins
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
It's indeed as long as it below $13k , just keep buying it would worth the risk in the end. Rather than have to feel the pain missed the rare cheap price. A lot of people did it , regret when Bitcoin price was only $100 , $1,000 and then you might have to regret it to missed the cheap $10k when in the future the price of bitcoin are around $50k .
It is always worth the risk in the long run, no doubt. Bitcoin has always proven to us all that it is capable to withstand any storm and get back even stronger. A lot of people were asking this question a year ago and they ended up buying at the top, and I really hope some people will not end up joining the category of those who are going to end up filled with regrets again this year.

I would not be surprised that in the next few hours or days, we may be testing the $12k region; I believe this is the main target for now and we cannot really say what will happen after this. We may go back testing the bottom, or we may just break the resistance and rally around the top for a while, but I am very hopeful that we should breakout from the downtrend as that is the ideal thing we have all been waiting for.

This is correctly stated when saying there is always risk of holding bitcoin in long term but this doesn't change the fact that it's normal of including risks in bitcoin and other crypto markets.

Bitcoin is valuable and we need to benefit from it.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

now that the price of bitcoin has increased, it's also a big deal for me and I did not buy the cheap price and hopefully I hold it one year and I'll look at what bitcoin will do next year.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
alibaba93

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

it is the golden time to buy btc
of course it's best time to buy other altcoins such as eth ripple waves salt storm ...
if miss this time we'll be so sorry soon
We can see that after several consecutive days of price increases, bitcoin prices have slowed down and are showing signs of easing. We can say that this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is going down a bit. I think you should watch the market continuously so that you can buy bitcoin at the best price. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin could hit $ 9900 and immediately rise again.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

All that is below $ 10,000 good levels for entering the mid-term and long, I believe that this year we will see bitcoin much higher than last year's levels.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
We can see the market in recent days is very volatile as bitcoin prices have continuously increased and now drilled the $ 10000 mark. I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin because in my opinion, the bitcoin price could go straight to $ 12000 in the coming days. This is our opportunity, let's get started right away.
Really a sweet time, bitcoin is looking very strong, the 20 moving Average is doing a lot of work supporting, in fact, we have a lot of support downwards that will be hard to break so far, so I want to feel we are on our way up and we should break this sideways soon to go test the upper downtrend line. The opportunity has been knocking since $6000, a lot of people are still slacking until they end up getting to see the value of bitcoin higher.
weeks65

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
It's very hard to predict the price since it is not stable, but will up and it will down sometimes it's an hour or minutes when it will going to up and down
Don't spend all your money now on bitcoin, just buy a little. The market is highly unpredictable
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

I think that already literally on Monday we will see positive changes in the market. Therefore, those who still think to buy or not buy bitcoin - I advise you to buy it now. So, then do not bite your elbows.
I really hope so too. Bitcoin is looking very strong for now, the market generally is giving a lot of greens, the strength for bitcoin keeps growing hugely and then it seems every day that we are not having anything to do with the previous low value, I may be wrong and even if we end up testing any of the lower value than $9000, it should not be long, before we end up bouncing back. I believe we are back, and it is just a matter of days before it gets confirmed.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

now that the price of bitcoin has increased, it's also a big deal for me and I did not buy the cheap price and hopefully I hold it one year and I'll look at what bitcoin will do next year.

Do not worry. A lot of people are like you, Busy waiting for a lower price and not ending up buying all the huge lowers at least in margin and leaving a small section for a breakout so as to play safe. $6000 to me was a very good bargain and an extremely cheap value for the year and of anyone cannot notice that, then I am not sure what else they really want to notice. I won't be surprised the number of people who are going to start opening new topics, giving us stories on how the missed the bottom which was available to almost everyone to buy in for hours.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

if bitcoin price if below USD.8000/- then I think it is a good time to buy some for investment. It may be considered unstable right now and unpredictable but this is bitcoin. The volatility of bitcoin has made a lot of people gain huge profit from btc. I have trusted bitcoin, because looking at its chart and reading online, it will always rise up and attain the highest price as also predicted by experts. Is is best to buy and patiently cold store our btc right now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

I think that at this point you may be very happy to be able to make the bitcoin prices go up in recent days and now be able to break through important barriers so I think Prices will continue to rise in the coming days and there will be no signs of a decline. I believe the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 1000000 in 2018.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

I think that at this point you may be very happy to be able to make the bitcoin prices go up in recent days and now be able to break through important barriers so I think Prices will continue to rise in the coming days and there will be no signs of a decline. I believe the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 1000000 in 2018.

That was one bold prediction, but I have to disagree with you. Again, I'm very bullish about bitcoin and crypto in general but for me I will be glad if we are going to even hit $50K. I say this because there's so much anti bitcoin coming from all the government around us.

However, talking about the price today, its nice to see that it somehow pickup again after a few red days. And the whole crypto is going green as well. I hope that this is not just another bull trap, because we have been in this bearish market for more than two months now and its about time that the bulls takes over this market once more.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

That was one bold prediction, but I have to disagree with you. Again, I'm very bullish about bitcoin and crypto in general but for me I will be glad if we are going to even hit $50K. I say this because there's so much anti bitcoin coming from all the government around us.

However, talking about the price today, its nice to see that it somehow pickup again after a few red days. And the whole crypto is going green as well. I hope that this is not just another bull trap, because we have been in this bearish market for more than two months now and its about time that the bulls takes over this market once more.

Bitcoin price now exceed to $10,399.00 now, this is also a good start to invest because few days or months it's been different you seen at the coinmarketcap due to correction is ended. We experience a gradual increase with a stable price in a market as the supply and demand will greatly balance in dividing the stock.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Blessing jn disguise, eh? Yes it's time to buy more i guess. But there is one dilemma: if we buy now, and then the price goes lower and lower tomorrow before rebounce to the moon again. Eventhough we gain some benefit, some.of us will still say the're loss because they don't buy at the lower price. Kinda greed mentality. Hahahaha
loku123

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

I think these days are good for invest. Because many coin prices are in support area. Also bitcoin will go up in april..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:07:09 AM

I say this because there's so much anti bitcoin coming from all the government around us.
It may look like that, but in most cases it's fud or blatant manipulation that has been debunked already. South Korea not that long ago pointed out that government officials made false crypto announcements.

Another aspect that contributes to the sheer number of negativity going through this market, are the crypto news sites. They allow anyone to publish whatever article as long as you pay for it, which is mind boggling.

I am sure that if they don't allow this to happen, and actually do their work appropriately as news site, we would probably be able to get rid of 50% of all the negativity, that big of a role are they playing.......

Ok, people are stupid too for believing everything, but what do you expect from newbies in a market that's dominated by speculation? Greed is their only motivator, which is something those spreading fud are well aware of.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: