Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

This crash was result of whales manipulations. I think that now it is not time to buy Bitcoin. I will think about buying Bitcoin only above $ 8000 or under $4500. And yes, I believe that it will continue dropping under $ 6000.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

Yes it is time to invest again to buy again younare lucky if youbare just a beginner because there are a lot of times that the bitcoins are falling it means that there are a lot of opening for the new comers but those who hold since January we are having a hard time holding because it is always falling some of those people panic sell because the bitcoins falls too much but they are wrong to not believe because they will rise again and I know that
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

i do not think that bitcoins will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people today who are interested on investing since the market price is currently decreasing, bitcoins might go deep but not very low, the volatility of the market will make the cryptocurrency to become very profitable.
In my opinion, BTC will never have such a price, they can only reduce to $ 6000 and turn up again, if the BTC value drops to $ 3,000 probably Crypto market will seriously decline.
In 2012 or around, you might say the threshold or the minimum value for bitcoin can be $500 or around but now this price range increased and made the world amused to see this getting up to $6000 or around. This means if next time, prices for bitcoin comes down, so they may touch this six thousand figure but wouldn’t go down future. This is beauty go bitcoin that is makes good facts.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

The bitcoin value at $ 7,700 or $ 8,000 I think it's still pretty high. The bitcoin is currently at $ 6,500 I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

In my opinion, BTC will never have such a price, they can only reduce to $ 6000 and turn up again, if the BTC value drops to $ 3,000 probably Crypto market will seriously decline.
It may go down below $6000 I think because of the continuous sell off in the market and the recent hacking incidents in exchanges.
Yeah it might happen to see the market is still very panicked, but you know we've been around in the borrom price for long time, it is very possible that many whales already have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet right and of course they ready to pump, so I think you should continue to be careful and prepare with everything possible
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Don't wait that long because there is a big chance that bitcoin might recover that soon so we must not waste time and just start buying as early as we could because it would provide us more profit in the future. To maximize our gain, we should know when to buy and when to sell. It is an advantage if we'll all have enough knowledge about trading and investment.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and now there are signs of slowing down, the price of bitcoin going is causing the price of altcoin is getting Very strong, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days and may reach the $ 7500 level. So you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Yes you are right, the price of bitcoins is down to $8k dollar but it was a good news since everyone can start investing again and bitcoins will start to grow up just like how the volatility of the market works.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

It may go down below $6000 I think because of the continuous sell off in the market and the recent hacking incidents in exchanges.

I also think so, the hack that happened on an exchange in last week may possibly cause the bitcoin price continuously drop below than the current price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Yes not just Bitcoin that falls too. Other major virtual currencies, including the Ethereum and ripples, fell sharply in the last week. The market capitalization or value of the entire cryptocurrency market falls to around $ three hundred and thirty one billion, according to data from CoinMarketCap.com. I think we are slowly out of this period when the Bitcoin price falls. It has surpassed $ seven thousand and seems to have recovered.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Bear trend not over yet, if you bought at 7700 you'll be losing by now just if you sold now. Market this year is not good due to all regulations and different scenarios like hack and etc. I can see bitcoin falling more , but will recover in the long run.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

This crash was result of whales manipulations. I think that now it is not time to buy Bitcoin. I will think about buying Bitcoin only above $ 8000 or under $4500. And yes, I believe that it will continue dropping under $ 6000.
Yes maybe the downfall today is due to whales manipulation or maybe due to price correction. But of the moment buying bitcoin at the value of $8000 is not advisable hence the last few days Bitcoin's value down to a $7000 so why didn't you grab that opportunity to buy your own kind of bitcoin right.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Yes you are right, the price of bitcoins is down to $8k dollar but it was a good news since everyone can start investing again and bitcoins will start to grow up just like how the volatility of the market works.
Yes for sure if bitcoin rates below 8000 you should buy immediately without thinking even twice as increase in price at the end of 2018 is certain to almost 20k dollars, it can cross 50k as well if it will become more famous so this is best opportunity to make investment in bitcoin so you will get huge profit later at the ending of 2018, just buy now don’t think too much mate.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Actually, even its value is around $15,000 still a good time to buy as I believe it will reach up to $25,000 this year as I refer on its performance on the previous years. Well, basically we need a good and profitable income, if you can afford to invest for a long period of time go for it, just wait and be patience, hold as much as possible because for sure in a long run a great profit will return as long as be contented by set a target amount that you are wishing for.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

You can see that although the current price of bitcoin is below $ 8000, I think we should not buy bitcoin at this time. It can be seen that in this correction and recovery phase, bitcoin prices will hardly exceed $ 7500 and may decline at any time. Therefore, if you buy bitcoin at this time is very dangerous, the bitcoin price may drop to $ 6000 and even lower.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

it's hard to see bitcoin no at 8000$ , maybe after 3 month , bitcoin is in stable period and it need a big event to rise again
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

Two days ago bitcoin price climbs up and able to reach $6800.We all presume that it was time or a good sign that bull market will start to move but unfortunately it's backing down again to $6400 as of this writing.That is bitcoin.It moves in mysterious ways.I believe hacking of exchange again might be the reason why bitcoin price move again in an unfavorable condition to investors who are holding bitcoin for quite sometime now.But to old and new investors who still believe the capability of bitcoin to bubble again, this is now the right time to buy.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

You can see that bitcoin is currently at $ 6700 and I believe the possible bitcoin rebound will likely recover to $ 7200. So I think you can buy Bitcoin at this time so you can trade in short term. The market is fluctuating constantly so be careful in every deal and always have specific plans to minimize the risk.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Actually, even its value is around $15,000 still a good time to buy as I believe it will reach up to $25,000 this year as I refer on its performance on the previous years. Well, basically we need a good and profitable income, if you can afford to invest for a long period of time go for it, just wait and be patience, hold as much as possible because for sure in a long run a great profit will return as long as be contented by set a target amount that you are wishing for.
Bitcoin now below $7000 and it is the best time for buying more bitcoin. The price will increase with the passage of time and if you buy and hold your coins for more time you will earn huge profits in the future. If you are serious in cryptocurrency investment then don’t waste your time and go ahead and buy some bitcoin today, otherwise you will feel sorrow for that.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

You can see that bitcoin is currently at $ 6700 and I believe the possible bitcoin rebound will likely recover to $ 7200. So I think you can buy Bitcoin at this time so you can trade in short term. The market is fluctuating constantly so be careful in every deal and always have specific plans to minimize the risk.
Bitcoin's price hits it's lowest value up to $6700 and I guess if you'd able to catch up that degradation of value of bitcoin then this must be a right time supposedly to grab on but then having a chance to buy bitcoin below $8000 is not yet bad. You should have to catch it up because value of coin varying anytime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: