Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
RicknMortom

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

Just joined the community and I am happy to see the warm faces and the helpful staff. Really motivates me to buy more. Maybe if price dips a bit
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

I am sure you bought some BTC when the price was around 5.8K - Just let me know you got this chance or not
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

Recently, bitcoin below 8000 $ and I reckon that this is the best time to buy bitcoins as it is still low now and this is the right time to take position and invest for the long term and hold the coins
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Who sells - that doesn't have enough patience) now it is necessary to expose just correctly and competently "stop". It is very important in the market. My opinion - to 3000 us not to see a minimum till August 12) on August 10 - a reference point, I think, you know why, and further - it is necessary to look anew.

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Recently, bitcoin below 8000 $ and I reckon that this is the best time to buy bitcoins as it is still low now and this is the right time to take position and invest for the long term and hold the coins
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are beginning to return to their bear market after several consecutive rising days and also that the $ 7700 mark and the support threshold are very Therefore, bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply at any time.

If you want to buy bitcoin at this time then divide the capital to buy when prices continue to fall.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that after several days of continuous rally, bitcoin is now back to its bearish trend, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing. And then it's altcoin. Bitcoin prices are at $ 7700 now and I believe you can buy bitcoin at this time and wait for the next move.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

I think, since the beginning of the year 2018 up to now is a good time to buy bitcoin, we don't have to wait for bitcoin prices to crash up to $ 3.000, because it's impossible to happen and it doesn't make sense, if $ 5.000 is possible, yes.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:48:54 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 01:27:00 AM by Stargazer

Lol. the time has gone many days ago, but the price of bitcoin repeats again. Because Yesterday, Bitcoin hits 7700 USD and then again it started increasing though but the bitcoin price of February came several times in this year. It proves how volatile bitcoin it is. However, the Bitcoin price dropped last night and now again it is increasing. If you really want to invest in bitcoin, then don't wait for the 3K USD, rather buy now and you can sell them if you see the higher price than your buying.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:06 AM

You can buy bitcoin now at below 8000. It is less than 50percent compare its value last year. Bitcoin is a good investment. You can gamble, trade, or HODL it then wait until the value rise.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

It is time to buy everything when you see a low swing, it is time to sell everything when you see a high swing. It is my strategy and so far I'm keeping it successfully. Sometimes I lose, but it is completely normal for the trader.
Yeah the price of bitcoin is declining, but market activity is still booming, see from a large marketcap, it's likely to bounce in the near
future, so I think it's the right time to buy, I'm sure you'll make a profit in the next few days if you buy at this time
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

Yes really hard to predict the price of crypto, and whenever the price on the bottom will be more possible the price will going up, and to minimize the risk from wrong prediction we should use stop loss. In the long run crypto will be has better future because more people and company interesting with blockchain and crypto technology.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

You can buy bitcoin now at below 7600. Bitcoin is a good investment for long term.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

You can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few hours and at the moment it has fallen to $ 7,500, with the current downtrend, bitcoin will hit $ 700 soon. I believe that you can buy bitcoin at that point because it's a very strong support level, divide the capital out and invest in phases as bitcoin prices are in a down cycle in the long run.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

You can buy bitcoin now at below 7600. Bitcoin is a good investment for long term.
Bitcoin is the longest and safest investment in Cryptocurrency and everything that happens in this market is related to Bitcoin. Most long term investors choose BTC and ETH as these are the two most influential coins in Cryptocurrency but if you want to make more profit then you should consider investing a little bit in altcoin.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

Now Bitcoin price at $7576 in coinmarketcap this is a considerable drop. If you want to invest then this is the right time to buy some Bitcoin and it will be profitable if you hold for a few month.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

I don't think this is going to happen, bitcoin falling to $3,000 has become history.  If we must be truth to ourself we would agree with me that traders must takes profit and investors are taking advantage of the last week gain in other to make some profit.  From next week I am speculating that we are going to see another bull run again.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

As of today, this is my thoughts.

BTC consolidation breaks

We’ve now broken out of the consolidation zone in what can also be seen as a descending triangle – a bearish pattern.

BTC completely disregarded the support zone and dumped straight through it, falling approximately 5%.  We are now sitting at the next lower support level at the $7,700 region.

We can see from historical price action back in June and more recently, prior to entering the consolidation zone, that there is plenty of support at this point.

Price is continuing to flirt with this support zone and we have not seen any sizeable influx of buy orders on the XBT chart as yet.

If we break this level we could see prices retreat to the low $7,000 levels where there is another consolidation zone.

We do think a push to $9,000/$10,000 over the short-to-medium term is possible and we will be looking for signs of stabilisation and will keep you all posted.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

yes you are right bitcoin price conditions are currently very cheap so you better buy as much bitcoin as you can right now and do not until you are late to buy bitcoin at a very expensive price.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

yes you are right bitcoin price conditions are currently very cheap so you better buy as much bitcoin as you can right now and do not until you are late to buy bitcoin at a very expensive price.
the current condition of the price is indeed declining, and for now is the right time to buy btc in bulk. but, I can not guarantee that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future. but if you dare to take risks, I think this is the right time for that.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Well this time it's good time to buy bitcoin now the price is $7,500 just do short trade only, once bitcoin increase $8,000+ then you sell bitcoin, at least you earn a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: