Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:55:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

now in august bitcoin stuck in 6k$ or maybe the worst possibility he will down to 5k$, some people still hold their cash waiting for price of bitcoin will it go up or down.
im not buying, because no free money at this time. just hold another coin till end of the year.
You can see that the current bitcoin price is slightly lower, is currently adjusted to the $ 6500 level and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to return to $ 6800 and then quickly fall back. milestone 5200 $. The market is bearish in the long term so I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin but continue to wait patiently because the bitcoin price will probably drop sharply at any time.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Yes, of course we can buy Bitcoin now below 8000. This is less than 55 percent compared to its value last year. Bitcoin is a good investment. So we have to take the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin now.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

of course, now we can get the current price, because we will also get more profits, by waiting for higher prices, because the development of bitcoin prices also increased compared to before.

It is true as at 6k it was the time where people started buying on the dips and today its 6500$ so already they have made 500$ on 1 btc. So good opportunity for people to buy at the dips and make the monthly profit which can help you to make the bill payment to some extent if not full.
dating centre

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

Yes, of course we can buy Bitcoin now below 8000. This is less than 55 percent compared to its value last year. Bitcoin is a good investment. So we have to take the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin now.
Below 8000 is a very attractive to buy bitcoin. In fact it is a very safe investment in current time, because i do not think that the price will dump anymore. Now the time is that bitcoin price will start increasing and hopefully very soon bitcoin price will cross 10000$ level.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
If someone bought bitcoin at such a price in February, he probably already lost everything and was disappointed in cryptocurrency. The most interesting thing is that now they write the same thing and urge buying coins. But the market is falling and tokens will continue to get cheaper. Now we need to wait, not invest.

primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:50:32 AM by primejia

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

for those who are business minded, this is the right time for us to buy, if necessary we buy in large quantities, because it can be ascertained in the near future prices will rise and we can be sure we will make a profit, but for those who are not commercial do not do it, because it can be dangerous, buy in small amounts because the risks faced are also small. because business in bitcoin is indeed risky.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Bitcoin is still very much low in my opinion. Its at 6500 and its time to accumulate more and hold. This is one of the best investments you can make in this industry. Buy and accumulate more and wait for the rise
cleimor4e

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

It was not jus the Bitcoins that will fall either as that is the most important thing to know.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Maybe it is good time to buy bitcoin now, because we will have only one good cryptocurrency, that we would pay by it on the internet? And bitcoin price will go up? You can try buy some.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Now prices are below $ 7000 and are on the upward trend, so buy them and hold, BTC prices will rise again, now is the time to grow them please be patient, the market will recover,

withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Actually, I don't see the BTC can grow as high as last year, although the short-term uptrend but still in the market downtrend, now you can still buy some BTC but the risk is still higher than profit. No one can give correct recommend right now. You want to invest in risky must accept risk
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

As I know it for all depends on risk. Take more risk you may it profit from btc right now whenever coin reduce their regular value that need to and perfect time to buy it. may be it make change our life. We hope next year btc something to do for us.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Maybe it is good time to buy bitcoin now, because we will have only one good cryptocurrency, that we would pay by it on the internet? And bitcoin price will go up? You can try buy some.
In this moment if it is me I will not go into any coins because it is very dangerous I will choose to keep money in my wallet then when the market to recover then I begin to buy about the coins I think it has potential. Investing in this time is very risky so investors should consider.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

Now prices are below $ 7000 and are on the upward trend, so buy them and hold, BTC prices will rise again, now is the time to grow them please be patient, the market will recover,
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6400 and is experiencing a very large resistance at $ 6600 so it is difficult to increase further and possibly continue to decline sharply at any time. If you buy bitcoin at this time it is very hard to make a profit and the bitcoin price can be very deep, very bad.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Actually, it is always profitable to invest in Bitcoin as it holds the whole market, leading it. Yes BTC falls below 7 thousand but it is worth buying it for sure. Sooner or later, the crypto will grow.
We can see that bitcoin price is currently trading just touching 6000$ which I think is the best time to buy bitcoin, because most of the investors are expecting that bitcoin price will reach to 20k in the end  of 2018 therefore I think that there is no doubt that the current price of bitcoin is the favorite time for investment.
Babatundeade

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Buying bitcoin now might be a bit risky but I think it is a risk worth taking, no one knows when it will raise, I just bought $1000 worth of bitcoin, I pray I don't regret it.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Buying bitcoin right now is right because the price is not too high and for me bitcoin will get a good price for the next few months.
kit_finance

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

Now all the leading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are at the bottom of their value rate for this year. Therefore, it is worth buying Bitcoin now.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Actually, it is always profitable to invest in Bitcoin as it holds the whole market, leading it. Yes BTC falls below 7 thousand but it is worth buying it for sure. Sooner or later, the crypto will grow.
We can see that bitcoin price is currently trading just touching 6000$ which I think is the best time to buy bitcoin, because most of the investors are expecting that bitcoin price will reach to 20k in the end  of 2018 therefore I think that there is no doubt that the current price of bitcoin is the favorite time for investment.

Earlier I check the market and I saw that the value is lower than your limit. It is lower than $8000 so I think if you have the potential to buy your own kind of bitcoin they you should grab it on now and believe that it will be worth it just wait till the value of bitcoin get high again. I had no doubt that it was still worth it to invest in bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Buying bitcoin now might be a bit risky but I think it is a risk worth taking, no one knows when it will raise, I just bought $1000 worth of bitcoin, I pray I don't regret it.
Bitcoin prices go up to 7,100$ today, and of course this is not the time to buy. If you invest in the short term, you should wait because the current is quite dangerous and Bitcoin can fall at any time. But if you invest long term, the price from 6500-7500$ is a good price to buy

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: