Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how are you increasing your BTC portfolio?  (Read 1969 times)
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Buy dips and crashes. Sell at ATHs. Best of all, jus HODL. Guys crypto is at its infancy. We have a long way to go. If you want to get more of your BTC port, join campaigna, become an advocate.
This is exactly what we need to understand. Crypto market has just started its career and still 80% of the world population is not aware of the word “bitcoin” or you can term “digital currencies”. There is no need to give up on bitcoin just because of this hard dip. This is pretty normal in this crypto world for coins to decrease this much in values. Bitcoin is providing investors with an epic opportunity for investing at low rates.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I made good returns over the last few months primarily in Ether and LTC.  I took some of those returns and went in on a bunch of hotter/newer coins and lost my shirt over the past few weeks.  I wasn't planning on selling short term, so I wasn't going to sell if the coins went up or down, but now it looks like it's a long way up from the lows to get back even for me on my alt coin investment.  In hindsight, if I had just stayed primarily in Ether, I would've done much better.    I still have my other coins and I'm excited to see what they will do over the next few months.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I have a range of coins at the moment some are ICO coins and others I see as good appreciation possibilities during the next 12 months. Two of my coins will be paying me dividend in Bitcoin on profits so that can be stored straight away, others I wil lconvert into either Bitcoin or ETH once they have risen to my target values.

I am also taking part in Bounty campaigns to generate additional resources, seems logical as I am online each day anyway.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

The oldest trick in the book is still the best. Buy low sell high, problem is people are afraid to buy when price is dipping and rushing when the price are rising.

Also sometimes i work for some coins just like joining a bounty.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

I am buying Bitcoin in the dips and keeping hold.
charliegengos

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Buying in dips, Then sell high or getting into margin trading, even if btc is bearish i can still earn from it Smiley
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

I have not join any campaigns yet, but that's what i'm going to do if i can already and be an advocate.. Maybe now, i will buy when its price is low and hodl it until it reaches high value.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

When talking about bitcoin, I prefer to hold. I am increasing my bitcoin portfolio by trading on altcoin. My profits on altcoin I convert to bitcoin because its more safe to hodl bitcoin than other
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

My strategy is simple, just buy when bitcoin dip and hold. If you buy at a high price, it will help to average your buying price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

My strategy is simple, just buy when bitcoin dip and hold. If you buy at a high price, it will help to average your buying price.

Yeah you buy btc dips if you can, I like to invest in alts which the good ones tend to outperform btc. I also like to participate in ICOs of high quality infrastructure projects which tend to outperform even more, but they are much riskier and harder to pick.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

I will consider buying some altcoin and investing in some ICO projects.
Although the currency in the long run is a more stable investment, and income also amazing, but if the pursuit of higher profits, then the ICO is a good choice, even if the risk of ICO is very high.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

There are many ways to increase BTC portfolio by trading altcoin in the market, by joining the campaign, by trading the Bitcoin etc. These are some examples where you can increase your portfolio by doing some other things also.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

It's the common strategy to buy when the price is low. Users get into panic, when there is a drop in the value of bitcoin. The recent price drop is an example for the same. Users who have known about the true fact of growth will tend to buy when it drops low, others tend to sell when the price drops.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Just like the old time rule, buy low sell high...I have managed to buy from the previous dip above 6k mark and just wait again in market price to start to dip and sell off to gain revenue. Another thing that I do is thru trading, I am a weekly trader thus adding is not fast as those who are day trader. Previously, I have managed to check Moonlite a cloud based bitcoin mining which uses green energy to ensure environmental safe. Once completed I am sure bitcoins will purring my wallet in the future.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

If you are in the position of altcoyins, then wait until the next growth of altcoyins and sell them to bitcoin. If you have bitcoins or fiat now, buy altcoyins (now they have good prices) and sell them on growth. There will be a profit for you.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

I have neither used mining or daily trading but i only hold my bitcoin and sell when their is a big shoot up in the market.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

A week ago it was very profitable to buy bitcoin for ethereum. For 1 ETH it was possible to buy 0.11 BTC. This is a very good price! I made good money on this deal.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:02:28 PM by hastag_80

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
what are your ideas on increasing your btc portfolo?BTC

My ideas of increasing my bitcoin portfolio is joining bounty campaign and doing an long term investment in my local exchanges wallet.by doing this two things i earn any kind of coins and my bitcoins in my wallet will grow a little even in a small amount of percentage,even  though i wait a long period of time,because we already know that digital currency is volatile we cannot predict when its the time to  pump or dump in the market,i never mind  its as long i earn regularly.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Buying potential alternate coins that are cheap price may help increase your BTC portfolio because the more different kind of alternate coins you have, the better is your portfolio and chances of increasing yor BTC.

LegGekkouga

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
what are your ideas on increasing your btc portfolio?BTC

I increase my Btc by joining signature campaigns but I am also studying web designing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: