Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3770 times)
skeletica

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

he just assumes it, whether smart bitcoin investors will be consumed by such talk?
I think not, even though he's called the second richest person in the world does not mean he can predict the future of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

And this is coming from a man who wasn't able to predict the success of Google and Amazon cause he didn't understand the technology. If he wasn't optimistic about the Internet than forget that he is going to be able to understand anything about the blockchain technology. He just got lucky during the earlier stages and there's nothing other than that.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Nothing last forever, and the Fiat world will get a hard time in the future, when crypto slowly takes over.

BTC for now is doing good and in coming few years also should be doing great only. We do not know what might happen say after 10 years or so as the technology keep changing something better in coming years may come and due to which it can crash.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
There are countless statements of influential people on earth about Cryptocurancy, and most of them make negative statements. do not be affected and do not ever take this seriously because this news could be set in order to create panic sales, until the market falls and coins become very cheap, so people with large funds can buy at a very cheap price, then coin prices rise, who benefits?
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Nothing last forever, and the Fiat world will get a hard time in the future, when crypto slowly takes over.

BTC for now is doing good and in coming few years also should be doing great only. We do not know what might happen say after 10 years or so as the technology keep changing something better in coming years may come and due to which it can crash.

You can't know anything for sure but block chain technology is very promising and it can really solve some global financial problems. If you look at it that way then you won't doubt the crypto. It will endure no matter what because the idea is good.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

people who know the knowledge of the future are people who have optimism. not easily destroyed if society is big and support each other. It is not like that?
gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

I think many rich people, who are successful in traditional investments - they all have some scare and jealousy of those who did big money in crypto
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

If we jump in the world of cryptocurrency we should believe and believe, we should not hesitate, because doubts will make you easily panic, the results are not optimal and the loss. We should be able to choose both negative and positive news. It may be that Warren Buffed or others are creating negative news because they have an interest in this. News like this can affect a lot of people and make the price of bitcoin and other coins to come down. It could be that Warren Buffet wants to buy lots of bitcoin at low price. I hope friends are not affected by his statement.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
No one cares about Warren Buffet statement because he is not a cryptocurrency enthusiast. Warren Buffet is a traditional investor and cryptocurrency is hurting his investment that is why he is against cryptocurrency.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Any skeptical opinion has the right to exist. But that's just an opinion. As will actually nobody can tell you. I think that bitcoin will be a tremendous success.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

I think that he did not understand how the crypto currency works and what advantages it gives to mankind. Many young investors very quickly learn new technologies and predict success to Bitcoin!   
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

I think that he did not understand how the crypto currency works and what advantages it gives to mankind. Many young investors very quickly learn new technologies and predict success to Bitcoin!   

Rich people don't give a damn about "the advantages that can something give to mankind". For them there is just profit because they can buy anything with it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Warren Buffett is considered to be the healthy giant world wide and on the conference on CNBC , he once told that bitcoin wil not end well and there are many people like Warren Buffett who consider bitcoin a bubble or a Ponzi scheme or a scam and these are the wealthy elites who doesn’t know the real fate and potential of bitcoin that it could be very beneficial for them and I think with time they will realise that what a huge mistake they are going by not believing in bitcoin and then they are going to repent on their decision.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Every people has his own opinion and different way of thinking. Some people think or judge positively and some think negative from the very begining. There will nothing change by the thinking of Warren Buffet. He just give his own statement and express his thinking regarding bitcoin.

But, if you see around your world. You will see that there are many people who see their future in bitcoin. So, we are very much hopeful regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency. As I see there is nothing wrong with crypto currency.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

I think that nobody knows what will happen for sure, as it isn't predictable.i think that it will happen but when it is not always possible to predict. to my mind, btc is the best one now and it has great potential
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

Thank you for your opinion Mr. Warreny Buffet, but no one can stop the bitcoin in this era now. Digital era need digital money and that is bitcoin.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ethancer

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

Good thing Warren Buffet has a time machina
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

I think that is not really fair for bitcoin of he saying something like that. He is a really wealthy person and probably the biggest investor there is, if he says something negative to something like bitcoin, he can influence the minds of many people given his status in the society.
snuechterlein4

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

That BUffet man is just saying his own opinion not totally a reliable thing to consider for you to believe that guy usually make some funds but the truth is he do make engagement with bitcoin which is a total dumbass.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I think that in the event of a global crisis, most of the spheres of the economy and cryptocurrencies may suffer. I think crypto currencies have a chance to adapt to new economic conditions. The currency has a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: