Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK BASED CRYPTO COMPANY  (Read 243 times)
UK CRYPTO MOVEMENT (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

We here at the UK CRYTPO MOVEMENT will soon be launching a cryptocurrency that every single UK citizen can get involved in this is a concept that has never been done before and will be a game changing situation as long as there is support from UK citizens and would be investors worldwide.

More to follow shortly you have seen it here first don't miss out on this game changing opportunity to soon arise and put the UK on the cryptocurrency map as one of the worlds main contenders in leading the world of crypto.

we look forward to gaining all your support on this exciting movement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UK CRYPTO MOVEMENT (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Its here time for all your support in our movement to officially create an official Crypto Currency.
A Coin made by the people backed by the people.
I have already started a petition to the UK Government for this concept to be adapted into everyday peoples lives and Businesses worldwide.
Our goal is to firstly promote awareness of our movement and you don't just have to be a UK citizen to get involved.
On every confirmed signature on our petition we will be releasing free coins to every person or Business that has signed our petition.
You will be contacted via E-Mail as you would enter your details upon signing our petition and an update upon pre-launch of our Coin with instructions on how to recieve your free coins will then besent to the E-mail address that you provided.
No matter what Nationality you may be you will still recieve free Coins upon launch.
Change.org is the leading petition site worldwide which boasts a staggering 180million registered users worldwide.
Using this concept we are raising awareness to our cause promoting through change.org at first then onto more wider media and advertising coverage.
our goal is to reach 100,000 UK signatures to enable a possible debate within parliment which also will create unpresidented awareness and advertising to our cause enabling us to adapt this Coin as an official recognised Currency.
Even at 10,000 signatures would trigger a response from UK parliment which will equal more free advertising and creating more awareness.
If less than 0.5% of the UK population alone only signed our petition we would be there in no time at all.
Also bloggers or reporters with a good following would also recieve an incentive as free coins please contact us directly on here if would like to get involved.
WHAT IF.....
Ok so you are all asking what if the Government don't back this concept well that doesn't matter in the slightest either way our goal is the same to promote a recognised coin by the UK people that can be used by everyone and every Business world wide.
After all it will still be Decentralized so no Government or Agency can take it down,Whilst alsocreating mass awareness for this coin to be adapted with or without Government backing.(Lets face it only a matter of time before the Government do release a Coin).
So if the people stay true to this cause then the Government will surely take a lot of notice which in turn creates more awareness and obviously more investors adding more value to our Coin.
Our petition is live now but has not been extensively advertised as yet.(we are gaining more interest first)

PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITON BELOW TO GET INVOLVED NOW!

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-i-want-to-create-an-official-uk-cryptocurrency-to-be-adapted-as-official-currency?recruiter=841422338&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

ROADMAP

1ST QUARTER 2018
Promote petition enabling signatures and awareness through sharing,forwarding and advertising campaigns.
Create a community backing our Cause.
Attract tech savvy investors(possible company share involved to right candidates).
Create a user database to issue free coins upon release.
List website for information,updates,Investors and supporters.
Secure more funding from investors and Businesses.

2ND QUARTER 2018
Create the coin to be named by the people through a voting poll.
Release official coin to investors and Signed petetion holders.
Launch ICO
List coin on exchanges ready for instant trade.
Secure funds for software adaptation possibly through a mobile app and pc based software.
Develop our own Lightning network app to integrate our coin.(dependent on relevent funding but we are very hopefull).

3RD & 4TH QUARTER
Continue development to our cause
Securing more Investors and traders.
Promoting more awarenesss
Significantly increase more value to Coin.

Cryptokingeth

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

Hello from a fellow Brit...

I do not understand why you want to get parliament involved in a crypto coin? also why an ICO? what does the coin/token do that Bitcoin or ETH cant/?
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

We all want the cryptocurrency can be used as an international currency and have the authority that its continuity not just in the UK.
Darkmachine
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

Creating a coin on the backbone of a decentralized industry where we absolutely are a community who want to control our currency and not be goverened to do so is negated wholly by making your coin specific only to UK residents, and furthermore getting the government involved. You are per se diluting the objective of this industry with what we do not want - control over us. Although I respect your idea and what you are trying to do, I suggest you rethink your business plan. Furthermore, why the ICO? Why do you need to do an ICO? What are you going to use the capital raised for? How will it be distributed and why? What amount are you looking to raise? Soft cap? Hard cap? I'm failing to understand the core objective behind this.
iracelorenzo1968

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

why it's just in UK?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

I don't understand the route you've taken to get this implemented. Why are you petitioning parliament? This is something that requires no government intervention and doesn't need their involvement.
Secondly, I'm still not sure what kind of coin you're envisioning here but my gut feeling brings Auroracoin to mind (which actually had a somewhat applicable use) yet look how that turned out...
UK CRYPTO MOVEMENT (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

The whole point of this project is not just for the use of UK people only but globally obviously the government won't back this particular coin as only a matter of time before they issue there own cryptocurrency the idea of petitioning is a way of promoting the coin to everyday people and Businesses who mostly are not even familiar with blockchain technology I am using this way to spread awareness of our coin so people will back it and invest in it wether to hodl or use as a way of transferring funds this is not specific to UK but on a global scale no other coin is using this way to promote a coin so we here have this method of promoting awareness to the everyday person not just blockchain enthusiasts.
ohkalove102

Activity: 213

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

I don't understand the route you've taken to get this implemented. why it's just in UK?
UK CRYPTO MOVEMENT (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

I don't understand the route you've taken to get this implemented. why it's just in UK?
The whole point of this project is not just for the use of UK people only but globally obviously the government won't back this particular coin as only a matter of time before they issue there own cryptocurrency the idea of petitioning is a way of promoting the coin to everyday people and Businesses who mostly are not even familiar with blockchain technology I am using this way to spread awareness of our coin so people will back it and invest in it wether to hodl or use as a way of transferring funds this is not specific to UK but on a global scale no other coin is using this way to promote a coin so we here have this method of promoting awareness to the everyday person not just blockchain enthusiasts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: