Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICX,WTC,VEN, or PIVX  (Read 333 times)
mattoc59 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

Looking to strengthen my position in one of these coins during this major dip...Leaning towards ICX or WTC...What would you do and why?
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

Looking to strengthen my position in one of these coins during this major dip...Leaning towards ICX or WTC...What would you do and why?

ICON is still too expensive.

I managed to buy today DRGN at just 0.0015 ETH in Kucoin dip and ELIX at 0.00035 ETH. Those are coins where I'm expecting quick recover and 2-3x price in months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

I could buy Pivx because it is a project that I think will be valued in the future. a very good time to invest.
The market will be nicer when Ethereum is in first place  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

i will choose PIVX, because this coin have a lot of excess if we compared with anothers coin in your list

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

I`d prefer VeChain instead of Walton, VEN have nice partnerships, and technically they seem to be more perspective
Icon has great technical part, but it`ll be too difficult for this project to compete with big players, such as EOS, Bancor
And what about PIVX, whats are the main advantages, why a lot of people think about its great future?
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

You already misseed a nice entry point for PIVX at below $4.5.
The main selling point for PIVX for me is, that it's basically the only PoS privacy coin out there.
For that reason alone I expect good growth in 2018.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

If I were you I would choose Icon. Everyone is calling it a korean ethereum. It is not yet on the korean exchanges so when it will hit bithumb or coinest it will blow up! Great project I hold some.

Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

You already misseed a nice entry point for PIVX at below $4.5.
The main selling point for PIVX for me is, that it's basically the only PoS privacy coin out there.
For that reason alone I expect good growth in 2018.

I trust Pivx and the project is robust.In my opinion, pivx will greatly increase.It is one of the coins with high expectation in 2018.So I invested a lot of pvix.
Leooo

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

I think VEN is the best of your coins, It is promising.
Marine2k

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

I would choose WTC:
- strong product
- better tech than competitors
- dozens of partnerships and government connections
- team holds RFID patents
- great team with a clear vision
- mainnet with 6 childchains coming Q1/Q2
- staking and mining in the wallet will come with mainnet release
- new website incoming
- massively undervalued right now
- good entry point after this dip
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

If there is not such an opportunity to buy all the coins at once, albeit in a small amount, then I think you should take a closer look at the ICX. Very good dynamics with this coin and maybe it will be your leader.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

ICON is still too expensive.

I managed to buy today DRGN at just 0.0015 ETH in Kucoin dip and ELIX at 0.00035 ETH. Those are coins where I'm expecting quick recover and 2-3x price in months.

Well for me ICX is so very cheap right now. I'm accumulating ICX on every dip as long as the price is below $10. I love DRGN too I got a little bag of that coin. I really believe on their project. So goodluck to us.
Marine2k

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Funny, all these newbie accounts are shilling VEN, but without even one single argument why they would choose it, VEN shill army on the move again.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

All the coins you have stated are overly hyped in my opinion. If I'm not wrong, three of them don't even have a working product at the moment, and all of their hype is based on those so called "partnerships" and Asian markets. It's just my opinion though and I could be entirely wrong.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

VEN expecially with the upcoming rebrand might be worth a look into, let's see how it plays out
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

All the coins you have stated are overly hyped in my opinion. If I'm not wrong, three of them don't even have a working product at the moment, and all of their hype is based on those so called "partnerships" and Asian markets. It's just my opinion though and I could be entirely wrong.
I like your opinion whether its a good or bad your not unbiased. Here's what i knew and for my own ICX have their own working product or vending machine.
WTC i don't invest and not evenly try to read because it was almost at the peak before.
VEN this one have a big partners but still i have no information about a working product.
And PIVX still having no interest to know.
I only bought ICX and VEN for long term its not a problem for me because i bought when they are still a baby  Grin
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

I already have ICX,WTC,VEN, now I plan to buy the PIVX while the price has gone down. I think that they all have a good prospect of growth.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

I like your opinion whether its a good or bad your not unbiased. Here's what i knew and for my own ICX have their own working product or vending machine.
WTC i don't invest and not evenly try to read because it was almost at the peak before.
VEN this one have a big partners but still i have no information about a working product.
I only bought ICX and VEN for long term its not a problem for me because i bought when they are still a baby  Grin

Well PIVX was good too. PIVX has a masternodes 10000/masternodes. If you guys don't know how masternodes works it's like your own secure saving account. You can do your own research about masternode this one is really good.
johnwarren12

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

I am all in for VEN and will remain there for sure.btw, masternodes are a great way to invest but you need to keep your coins secure. What I learnt is you need an extra layer of security if you go in for MN.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Well PIVX was good too. PIVX has a masternodes 10000/masternodes. If you guys don't know how masternodes works it's like your own secure saving account. You can do your own research about masternode this one is really good.
Thanks for good information i didn't knew it because im so focusing in finding some good ICOs to invest in.
I know what masternodes are thats why when a coin announces that they are having a masternodes many of the traders especially who will actually use it were start buying right after the confirmation of it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: