Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Purchase Bitcoin?  (Read 262 times)
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Others have done a great job of answering your question with regards to bitcoin mining, and bitcoin hedging. Something that hasn’t been mentioned here is investing your bitcoin, and earning interest on it, through p2p lending.

These are fixed income investments and (on the whole) provide far more security than price speculation. Basically, people with bitcoin can lend to people who need funding. This could be to grow or start a business, make a large purchase, or refinance loans.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

No..bitcoin is not fiat.Fiat is that which is controlled by a government or other authorities and which can be used within a country.Bitcoin is a digital currency.It is not fiat.You are the owner of your bitcoin.It cannot be controlled by other.It is decentralize.

Now the price of bitcoin is on a crash.You can purchase now.It's a good time.If you only hold them and wait for the time of it's rising,we can get huge profit.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I read an interesting article today that compares bitcoin to the US dollar. Is bitcoin a fiat currency and am I in danger of losing my money?

http://bestcoldstoragewallets.com/bitcoin-contradiction/

Sure it is up to you, but this will be a very smart investment. You do not lose anything, and you will get the coolest profit after awhile. However, take your decision independently.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

You can lose your money no matter if they are in a bank or crypto.

Hahaha, yeah it's true bro. The way to keep our money is only keep in under your bed. But, it can lose too if our mother seeing ours. LOL
Jogerstar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

I read an interesting article today that compares bitcoin to the US dollar. Is bitcoin a fiat currency and am I in danger of losing my money?

As we can see bitcoin price is falling and it is the right time to buy bitcoins.  Yes it is slighly risky of losing money in investing in bitcoin but you need to overcome this fear.  Investing in bitcoin has high chance to makes us rich so invest if I were you.

agree, if I invest anything I have to ascertain whether the investment is good that we will use or not. and I'm sure bitcoin investment is very promising in the future, even if the price goes up and down our risk as an investor.
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

im waiting for a little bit to go down the market rate than i will buy bitcoin Smiley
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

Yes you should purchase bitcoin now, while its still low, so that when it goes back up. You'll get more from what you invest into it. I assure you! You'll get more once it spikes back up its value. This is the perfect time to buy some bitcoins. Invest Now. Earn Later. You should not be afraid to invest now, cause its the perfect time to invest in bitcoin.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

At the current situation you should not buy any coins because the value can go down anytime.
Roydgon

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Investors should understand that bitcoins are not just a risky, but a high-risk asset. On the one hand, bitcoin can be considered as a currency and at the same time as a new payment technology that appeared during the globalization of the economy as a response to the evolution in the field of modern technologies. However, there is still no understanding on which criteria bitcoin should be evaluated and how much it should cost. At the moment, its price is growing because of the high demand supported by the boom of high technologies.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Yes Bitcoin is worth purchasing now especially as its price has greatly crashed. Its worth purchasing now before it skyrockets.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Yes Bitcoin is worth purchasing now especially as its price has greatly crashed. Its worth purchasing now before it skyrockets.
If someone really has this plan of buying bitcoin on his mind, now is his chance to spend in bitcoin. Better is to say, this is the golden opportunity to grab world’s most expensive digital asset. Bitcoin has a long way to go. It is just in the beginning era. With the passage of time and development in technology world, the traditional money system will evolve completely one day in the future. Then bitcoin will become the symbol of elite class.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

im waiting for a little bit to go down the market rate than i will buy bitcoin Smiley

That is a good idea. The dip is where one should buy if they are willing to invest in any crypto currency and has high hopes for it. This period is the when the dip has happened and the market is somewhat stable and hence a good time to buy some new coins. Hold them to sell when the rise happens.

If you are thinking about purchasing Bitcoin, I recommend you not to thinking only in Bitcoin, but other important cryptocurrencies: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple.

Try to be as diversified as you can and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Well for beginners I would suggest only bitcoin. That too when the prices are low. Altcoins need more research before investing in hence bitcoin is the safer bet to get into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

I would. Depends what you want. Do you want to make more money? Then you should probably go into a low market cap coin because you will make more than with BTC. If you believe in BTC. hold it.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

If you want to try investing now, try the CS Monitor project it pays out.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

You should make up decision on your own. There are many people here who will only tell you that you should invest in Bitcoin because you will eventually profit. That's wrong. You should invest in Bitcoin not because you want to profit but also because you believe that it has the chance to replace current banking system which is afraid of Bitcoin. There are many articles about Bitcoin, make sure that you don't read bank propaganda which tries to convince us that Bitcoin is a bubble because it is not worth anything. We could describe fiat (dollar, euro etc) in the same way.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

Be defined for what purpose you want to invest. If you are attracted only by earnings that altcoins will approach more.
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

Of course you have to buy bitcoin if you want to get bitcoin profit, but if you rgu with bitcoin better you do not buy it because maybe bitcoin will make you loss if you hesitate to buy bitcoin. But too risky to buy bitcoin because we can not predict the price of bitcoin.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Be defined for what purpose you want to invest. If you are attracted only by earnings that altcoins will approach more.

The choice of investing in bitcoin is depends on each and every investors because the success and loss are faced by only him so if you want invest with the developments of bitcoin you will definitely invest or if you don’t want don’t do it .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

I would say that if you don't buy the bitcoin then you will miss lot many things in your life. Bitcoin is more than fiat currency don't compare it with the real fiat. The real fiat is bounded with many regulations and it can not improve its market cap with the time, it will always be regulated so it will be limited. But in case of the bitcoin you get the advantages of unlimited rise in the market cap and thus the prices for the same can get increased over the time. With this process you can actually earn lot of profits and earn money that you always wanted to have.

So im sure that you are not in any kind of danger. Just go ahead and fulfil your wallets.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

It's never too late to get involved with crypto or bitcoin. Fiat will not end in the next few years. But crypto, on the other hand, will certainly be more important and some sources claim that the cryptocurrency capitalization market will increase in value. Blockchain, the technology behind bitcoin, is starting to grow in many industrial sectors as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: