Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 11:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 275 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 38709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

Is there any news update with regards to platform development, I'm sure the community wants to know the development progress at the moment.
The last information was about Beta in progress and the inclusion of educational content on the platform, unfortunately we felt the lack of a Community Manager at this time, but inactivity is justified by the high demand in other channels and the development and improvement of its platform

Token sale starts very soon, so in addition to platform development they probably have a lot of work to get stuff ready before the token sale.

I guess the way how their demo-platform is looking right now, already gives a good idea how the final Cryptoflix platform will look like. So I wouldn't expect any news on the platform development before the ICO. But maybe a partnership announcement right before the ICO, could boost the sales.
yes i also think so already with the beta platform we can make a concrete idea of ​​how the final platform will be, with the beginning of the ico that is approaching updates/news a little more frequent would be very welcome...

I'm curious if they integrate the platform and on the phones or on the operating systems of smart TVs. If they could bring the platform as an application pre-installed on smart TVs or phones, so with other platforms I think it would do a pretty good job and it will be used by many people.
About integration will need to think about not soon, first you need to prove yourself well in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:07:08 AM

Yes i think that the team work hard with the incoming start of the token sale, but it could be good if they communicate a bit more on the bitcointalk, investors like that. The good point is that there is a lot of videos talking about the features of the project, good for people who want to learn more about the project before investing.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:51 AM

I guess the way how their demo-platform is looking right now, already gives a good idea how the final Cryptoflix platform will look like. So I wouldn't expect any news on the platform development before the ICO. But maybe a partnership announcement right before the ICO, could boost the sales.
The thing that I want to see is how the film/movie/tv series streaming will be, I mean about the technology that they said they will use.
According to the roadmap I wont see it any time soonk, so I just hope they will have a great result on ICO and the development will have a shortest time.

The demo looks really cool and if you want to make a good platform with less hassle then it will definitely take time, The idea is good and the team is working so I trust them with this.

Yeah it does. Most of the ico projects don't have a demo or have a very crappy demo at this stage.

They deserve some respect.

They shouldn't take too long though, first mover advantage is important!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

Wow, how many people follow the project and participate in ann.
Is there a beta availablt or a date when it is comming?

There is a demo

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

Do you know what the CryptoFlix Market Place is? This short video will explain it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM&feature=youtu.be

Nice summarization video of the projects intentions and goals. Really like it!
levyashin

Activity: 826
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

Yes i think that the team work hard with the incoming start of the token sale, but it could be good if they communicate a bit more on the bitcointalk, investors like that. The good point is that there is a lot of videos talking about the features of the project, good for people who want to learn more about the project before investing.

I don't agree with you. They are posting updates here all the times. And they monitor here for if anything needs to step up.

It is a crowded thread, you can't expect them to comment every little thing in here.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Do you know what the CryptoFlix Market Place is? This short video will explain it for you.

Simple and elegant. Explanations are good and in easy to understand, the motto and vision of the project is clearly laid out. Promoting it in my community.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Simple and elegant. Explanations are good and in easy to understand, the motto and vision of the project is clearly laid out. Promoting it in my community.

Looks like a powerpoint presentation to.  The concept is good. Waiting for successful funding and project launch. Cheers
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Looks like a powerpoint presentation to.  The concept is good. Waiting for successful funding and project launch. Cheers

yeah me too. I'm really curious to see if they manage to raise the necessary capital.

Makkara

Activity: 644
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

yeah me too. I'm really curious to see if they manage to raise the necessary capital.

there are quite a lot of competitor at the moment, in the crypto word and outside, which are offering similar systems. Is not going to be easy but they could make it as they know already the "movies market" from what i was reading.

Puppa!
batako

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

there are quite a lot of competitor at the moment, in the crypto word and outside, which are offering similar systems. Is not going to be easy but they could make it as they know already the "movies market" from what i was reading.
The platform has a lot of potential and no doubt if there are too many people try to bring it as their main idea at this technology. But from all of thise projects, cryproflix for me is remain the best.
Frank37

Activity: 756

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

Do the competitors also offering the funding part? That will be the big difference to others, because you cant copy and past it.
You need many relationships in the filmindustry for the beginning to grow.

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Do the competitors also offering the funding part? That will be the big difference to others, because you cant copy and past it.

I also think the funding part is quite promising but they will focus on developing countries first, even unbanked ones, so I wonder if the customers there will have the spare money to invest in movies.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

The funding part is the part that I'm excited about cryptoflix, besides economic returns is a movie will be successfull, it weill really help talented fil makers who are struggling to get funds

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

The funding part is the part that I'm excited about cryptoflix, besides economic returns is a movie will be successfull, it weill really help talented fil makers who are struggling to get funds

Most talented artist are funded by patreon right now.. So it will be something similar perhaps ?
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Most talented artist are funded by patreon right now.. So it will be something similar perhaps ?
That's also the point that made me get interested in this project. I think that it's an interesting new idea that adapts very well to crypto.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
badykvik

Activity: 779

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

i see some reasons why this project will succeed despite the strict competition, the team only need to re-strategizes their marketing strategies by involving in some sort of advertisement, they also have some advantages because the price of their token is not yet fixed besides the ico price.

▄▄▄████▄▄▄           ▄            ▄
     ▄██████████████▄▄      ███          ███
   ▄███████████████████▄   █████        █████
  ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████   ███████      ███████
 ██████▀           ▀██   █████████    █████████
██████                  ███████████  ███████████
█████▌                 ██████ ████  ██████ ██████
█████▌                ██████   ██  ██████   ██████
██████               ██████       ██████     ██████
 ██████▄            ██████       ██████       ██████
  ███████▄▄        ██████       ██████         ██████
   ▀█████████▄▄   ██████       ██████           ██████
     ▀████████   ██████       ██████             ██████
        ▀▀███   ██████       ██████               ██████
CryptoMarketAds
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀

CHECK OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInSteemitMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
viljy

Merit: 266

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

By the way, is there a soft cap? If so, how much? I am interested, because I doubt that it is now possible to raise a large amount for this project.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
matjas

Activity: 630
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

I also think the funding part is quite promising but they will focus on developing countries first, even unbanked ones, so I wonder if the customers there will have the spare money to invest in movies.

I wonder how they will provide a risk score for movies with crews from developing countries. I personally don't know much about movie industries in developing countries, I hope Cryptoflix team does.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

With movie piracy soaring at an estimated annual US$ 25 billion in the US alone, the demand for anti-piracy measures has long been a key theme for the world wide movie industry. CryptoFlix fighting piracy with fair accessibility. Read how by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/fighting-piracy-with-fair-accessibility-3f71e069f408

ultimately if you start providing a services good enough at the right price you will make all the effort and risks coming from pirating content completely not worth
I wonder what prices will be for the services on the platform? And I wonder if prices will rise over time? After all, pricing policy depends not only on the platform CRYPTOFLIX

if you look at the prices of Netflix in your country, it must be something close to that if they want to be in the game, there is a lot other competition then beside netflix...
at least at the beginning, at the launch i think the prices will be aligned or maybe even a little lower than netflix to be competitive, then once acquired a good number of users maybe they will raise it up...

Their price should be much cheaper than netflix. I don't think people in developing countries can afford such high prizes.
You are right, prices should be twice cheaper than netflix. In the beginning, you can make promotions to attract users.

How do you want to compare Netflix and Cryproflix price-like? The one is a subscription model the other one is buy on demand. But yes, ultimately the Cryptoflix prices need to be cheap. 

Or content better than Netflix and higher price. But I don't think any content provider can compete with the professionals Netflix hire.

better contents would be great but actually I think this is quite hard. Netflix has not everytime great contents but most times it is high class. And even then I would not make higher prices.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 275 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.