Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best Bitcoin faucets in 2018?  (Read 458 times)
bitcoincashback (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

As the title states, can you recommend any good Bitcoin faucet where you can get free Bitcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
Merited by JetAid (1)

The only decent faucet I know right now is feebitco.in; though I really really don't suggest using faucets as they give little to no value. It could take weeks and weeks of collecting faucets just to cover the transaction fee itself. If you want to learn how to transact with bitcoin, I suggest buying a small amount like $2 or so. If you're looking at using faucets for monetary reasons, then I suggest that you work at a fast food chain instead; sure, the pay is bad, but not as bad as faucets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
_bitnux_

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

The only decent faucet I know right now is feebitco.in

Agreed, it's one of the oldest and trusted, but we are still talking of very little satoshis gain.

though I really really don't suggest using faucets as they give little to no value. It could take weeks and weeks of collecting faucets just to cover the transaction fee itself. If you want to learn how to transact with bitcoin, I suggest buying a small amount like $2 or so. If you're looking at using faucets for monetary reasons, then I suggest that you work at a fast food chain instead; sure, the pay is bad, but not as bad as faucets.

It's true but there is people that would like to try to play with crypto without putting real money (and giving personal ID to be able to do it "just to try"). Faucets can be a start point, but very time consuming and with very low gains as you said.
At least is what i think, i'm a newbie too Grin

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

As the title states, can you recommend any good Bitcoin faucet where you can get free Bitcoins?

Good faucets stopped long ago. As far as I am aware there are no faucets now that are worthwhile.
The era of being able to mine bitcoins at home has gone as well.

The best way to get crypto is to either buy it, or earn it with bounty campaigns.
As a Junior Member, you will be eligible for some signature campaigns. Also maybe social media bounties depending on your number of followers.
Check out the bounties section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
viollo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Faucets lost their appeal as coins skyrocketed... unless you're living in a place where cost of life is extremely low, the amount you get today from faucets versus the time required to login, click etc. it's not worth anymore.
bitcoincashback (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

appreciate your feedback so far, thanks!

any other faucet inputs are still welcome.

maybe there are some faucet for other coins beside Bitcoins?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:29:23 AM

Freebitco.in is the king of faucets. Prizes in range between $0.002-$200 in BTC, weekly lottery, multiplier, reward points, browser mining and so on.
Faucets of Coinpot network is also not bad - Moonbitcoin, Bonusbitcoin, Bitfun (and also Moon altcoin faucets).
Also, there are some great less popular faucets like Yannik.biz. You can find many faucets on Faucethub.io, especially I like multi-coin faucets like Coinpot.win or Freebitcoin.in.
But I have to agree with users above that golden times of faucets in past. If you want decent earnings from faucets, you need for time machine to get back few years ago.

asheeyanaandas2217

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

The best BTC faucet websites available.Always up to date and always free.See the top choices for getting your free bitcoins today.There are countless bitcoin faucets,but as with everything else,they weren't all created equal.That's why we're going to breakdown 10 of the best bitcoin faucets out.And Ive been through a lot of faucets but it only gives a little bitcoin. Watching ads, entering captcha. Anyone here that can give me idea of btc faucets..
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

appreciate your feedback so far, thanks!

any other faucet inputs are still welcome.

maybe there are some faucet for other coins beside Bitcoins?

A quick google search will yield a lot of results for the variety of faucets available for a bunch of coins. But like others have stated, unless you plan on living off the referrals (and we're talking thousands of them), faucets are not a great way to earn bitcoin. If you're looking to get your feet wet and learn about Bitcoin, be careful... Bitcoin transaction fees are based on the size of the transactions, and because of the small micropayment nature of payments from faucets, you're looking at racking up inputs from all of the payments once you try to spend the Bitcoin that you earn from them. This will, in turn, cause your transaction size to become bigger which requires a higher fee to be able to send the payment.

An alternative would be to looking into joining bounties and signature campaigns here on the forums. Look in the services section, maintain a clean account, but most importantly, do your research about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology and start contributing to healthy conversations here on the forums. PLEASE don't become a shitposter; we already have hundreds of them on the forums.

MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Despite the negative rep that faucets have, there are some reputable bitcoin faucets that have been in the market for a long time and have a large user base. Robot Coin and Bitcoin Alien are pretty entertaining games to play to acquire some BTC. You can also try Bonus Bitcoin which doesn't have a limit to how much time you can spend earning, or bitcoinker that pays out higher amounts the longer you're on the site.

Enjoy!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

Despite the negative rep that faucets have, there are some reputable bitcoin faucets that have been in the market for a long time and have a large user base. Robot Coin and Bitcoin Alien are pretty entertaining games to play to acquire some BTC. You can also try Bonus Bitcoin which doesn't have a limit to how much time you can spend earning, or bitcoinker that pays out higher amounts the longer you're on the site.

Enjoy!

Dude, it isn't 2015 anymore. Robot Coin and Bitcoin Alien have been disabled for a couple of years now. Bitcoinker isn't a "generator" faucet; it's a timed claim faucet. And Bonus Bitcoin is limited to claims every 15 minutes. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, so stop spreading misinformation. Even if those sites were still active, the most you can make claiming from them would be a couple of bucks a month. Faucets used to pay out pretty before the price of Bitcoin jumped and before Google decided to demonetize ads from them. Now? Unless you have thousands of referrals, the amount you earn from faucets isn't even worth the electricity it takes for your device to visit them.

xoxocoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

for my experience i think most btc faucet are a waste of time, they pay only a small amount with a lot advertisement.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

The only decent faucet I know right now is feebitco.in; though I really really don't suggest using faucets as they give little to no value. It could take weeks and weeks of collecting faucets just to cover the transaction fee itself. If you want to learn how to transact with bitcoin, I suggest buying a small amount like $2 or so. If you're looking at using faucets for monetary reasons, then I suggest that you work at a fast food chain instead; sure, the pay is bad, but not as bad as faucets.

I really agree here.. I got 3 shit jobs simultaneously in spring last year to get as much money as quickly as possible to invest in bitcoin before the bull rally really took flight.. I just put in about 12-15 hours a day making barely above minimum wage til I burned out.. was absolutely worth it.. turned my few thousand into many more and was worth the  suffering (if you can really call it that). Remember sffering is often only temporary and the body can embrace and endure alot if you have the mindset to get through it (and you don't do it sustained for years and years).
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:49:56 AM by mrcash02

This one is good, has extra features. I use always that possible.

I suggest OP using FreeDoge.co.in as well. It belongs to the same owner and has similar design. Payments are made in DOGE, but you have one chance every hour to win up to $150 in DOGE (easy to claim, clean site, no pop-ups, no short-links). At FreeBitco.in it's one free chance every hour to win up to $200. (exchange DOGE into BTC later, it won't hurt...).

Some other good faucets appear, but disappear after few days or even hours, as they aren't sustainable, so always check Micro Earnings section.
If you are lucky you may find a good flash offer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nkbit

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

A trusted and reliable site to see the best high-paying bitcoin and other crypto faucets is https://easybitcoins.online. You can also see Live Prices of +200 coins, buy bitcoins and the best bitcoin-related sites, too!
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

I agree, faucets are an easy way to get Bitcoin for free, but it's also a waste of time. If you calculate the time you need for claiming, doing (easy) tasks and managing your balances, it's more profitable to spend this time for other ways to get free crypto. Some bounties are also paying in BTC, but the requirements to join there are very high.
And it's not unusual that some faucets disapper and you haven't withdrawn your satoshis. Therefore it's always a good decision to use microwallet sites like coinpot or faucethub.

In addition some websites where faucets are offered are often insecure and the question arises if it's worth to risk it for some lousy satoshis if you can get them elsewhere for less time and without risk of security.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
cryptomelken

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

As a student I collect a bit of satoshis from:

http://cointiply.com/r/7R9lK -> around 200.000 satoshis a month (faucet, PTC, Offerwall and games).

https://bitnyx.com/?r=41128 -> around 50.000 satoshis a month (faucet only)

https://ref.adbtc.top/1012017 -> around 50.000-60.000 satoshis a month (PTC)

https://www.weheartbitcoin.com/?id=27131 -> around 50.000 satoshis a month (faucet and PTC)

https://get.cryptobrowser.site/1833319 -> around 5000 satoshis a month (passive mining browser)

But I also get refs to boost my income. Its not something you can live on. But if you are a student or have a part time job and want to earn a bit extra on the side line, then I can recommed it. It has saved me a time or two at the end of the month, if I have spend a bit over my limit.

I also use some smaller income sites to advertise for refs. It helps a bit too.

But good luck to you in the world of crypto  Smiley

i think that these faucets are save and correctly. every claim per 5 minutes go directly to your coinpot account
there is also coinpot token 3 per claim each faucet. you can also convert the cryptocoins what you want, and low withdraw

btc ltc doge dash BCash

Sign in on coinpot.co and use these faucets.

http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=196e8ba21186

http://bitfun.co/?ref=8E15937EAE08

http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=772C93A83CFF

http://moonb.ch/?ref=CB538083DD64

http://moonliteco.in/?ref=57696c8a4eb1

http://moondash.co.in/?ref=DC799EBDAE45

http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=c1c16017eea0
MarkClark

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

The only decent faucet I know right now is feebitco.in

Agreed, it's one of the oldest and trusted, but we are still talking of very little satoshis gain.

though I really really don't suggest using faucets as they give little to no value. It could take weeks and weeks of collecting faucets just to cover the transaction fee itself. If you want to learn how to transact with bitcoin, I suggest buying a small amount like $2 or so. If you're looking at using faucets for monetary reasons, then I suggest that you work at a fast food chain instead; sure, the pay is bad, but not as bad as faucets.

It's true but there is people that would like to try to play with crypto without putting real money (and giving personal ID to be able to do it "just to try"). Faucets can be a start point, but very time consuming and with very low gains as you said.
At least is what i think, i'm a newbie too Grin
I also agree with you . I used it and it is not too bad
cryptomelken

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

I've learned a lot and know that the crypto market is down in recent months. Should I invest in potential altcoin, or invest in Bitcoin and wait for it to rise? Please give me advice.

It’s Not wrong to make in This time your investments and hold for better times
The good coins is wait for better times so the value go up you can also look the coins with a Pos system
In this time. By my self i like the dpos system of ark by voting of a delicate.

You can look for new coins with high potenial, high amount for low price
And hope that they make the story true

Or look my faucets above and scrab small amounts for free Wink Cheesy

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

The best way to get crypto is to either buy it, or earn it with bounty campaigns.

Another easy alternative is to sell something online, and to accept Bitcoin in payment. After all, isn't that one of the reasons Bitcoin was created. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: