Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukyo G.ASICMINER-PT fraud.  (Read 2432 times)
Vezunchik (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:56:15 PM

I think Ukyo has simply not going to fulfill G.ASICMINER-PT rules about withdrawals.
He has nearly steal huge money from me (look at his "trust").
Here is my requests history:
Just to make this official..

No matter how long it will take to figure out this "mess" with FriedCat (simply can't understand how such mistakes can appear. May be FriedCat simply fight against PT type of shares?) I get up in the queue:

Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw *** G.ASICMINER-PT shares to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

I only hope that this will not be queue like on MtGox -
"never ending or beginning
On an ever been real."
like in "The Windmills of Your Mind" Cheesy
Sorry that was wrong request. Here is correct one.
Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw ALL G.ASICMINER-PT shares from bitfunder.com "Vezunchik" account to btct.co "Vezunchik" account if possible. If not - to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

So... what?

How about withdrawal request? It was two weeks ago...

Aha, and withdrawals? It's too long just for organization difficulties... 17 days!

Again 17 days!

Is is so difficult? You take shares and BTC without any questions and when anyone wants shares back - "transition is taking longer than expected"... Is it fraud or incompetence to manage this business?

Please complete my withdraw request. This delay is unacceptable!

Please complete my withdraw request. This delay is unacceptable!

I can't wait anymore.
I am going to sell my account on Bitfunder with 262 G.ASICMINER-PT shares.
Does anyone wants to offer price?

Damn that hour between your last post really got to you. Keep Calm and Carry on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vezunchik (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:01:02 PM

And here is some more info:

Hi.
Is this correct that there is "huge mess" against you and DeaDTerra/Ukyo?
It's too long just for organization difficulties or transfer errors.
What is the real reason and when this in/out freeze can go to the end?

--- Best regards,
Vezunchik

Hi Vezunchik,

We sent Ukyo the whole record, and they are in the process of comparing their database to ours.
From our side we don't see the mess as huge but there are indeed inconsistencies. We also hope this difference could be solved as quickly as possible.

Best regards,

friedcat

If you would like to have a call with me,
I am happy to talk to you at terragubben on skype.
And I can give you my view of the situation.
I am terrible sorry that you have taken a loss, and I have been trying to complete this transfer.
But Ukyo has been less then cooperative, I am not sure if it is due to the time zone difference but he is always busy when I contact him and he can't even give me the 10 minutes of time I need to fix the situation.
Right now I have the Bitcoin from AM on Bitfunder,but I can't pay it out until Ukyo fixes the problem.
He talked to me yesterday and told me he would fix this issue,
He has not.

//DeaDTerra

Yes, and and Ukyo tells that it is your delay or in some messages - he blames friedcat.
I've contacted all of you - DeaDTerra, Ukyo, friedcat. Everyone blames another.
Please all together find way out and quickly. Skype, view of the situation or different explanations will not return time, money or "lost nerves".
Also I think Ukyo actions (or the lack of action) should become public in BitFunder thread...

I am terrible sorry that you have taken a loss, and I have been trying to complete this transfer.
But Ukyo has been less then cooperative, I am not sure if it is due to the time zone difference but he is always busy when I contact him and he can't even give me the 10 minutes of time I need to fix the situation.
Right now I have the Bitcoin from AM on Bitfunder,but I can't pay it out until Ukyo fixes the problem.
He has not.

//DeaDTerra

it is not FriedCats fault that's for sure.
He provided the list early this week.
It is partly mine and partly Ukyo.
Okay I understand.
I have told Ukyo that if this is not solved by 24 hours,
I will have to go public with the issues I have been having with him to clear my name.
//DeaDTerra
Yes, and and Ukyo tells that it is your delay or in some messages - he blames friedcat.
I've contacted all of you - DeaDTerra, Ukyo, friedcat. Everyone blames another.
Please all together find way out and quickly. Skype, view of the situation or different explanations will not return time, money or "lost nerves".
Also I think Ukyo actions (or the lack of action) should become public in BitFunder thread...

He has not.

//DeaDTerra
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148827.msg3073748#msg3073748

I can not give you what I do not control.
You are very keen to spam people and post accusation threads, but not so good and reading or listening.

Thank You,
Ukyo
Ukyo

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:34:26 PM

Hi Acayne,

Thank you for helping to confirm that no transfers have been allowed and that even at that time I still did not have access to shares to be able to make any transfers no matter who demanded it.

Hopefully the transfer with FriedCat will be wrapped up soon, along with trying to lock down the share issuance history.

Thanks again Smiley
Ukyo
Vezunchik (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:57:19 PM

Code:
Hi!
I can't say when the asset will be unfrozen but we are doing our best to get things up and running again.
//DeaDTerra

Code:
I am spending some time with DT tonight to try to work on the transfer process and getting full access to the account once FriedCat has accepted and made the transfer. From that point I will be working with FriedCat to make sure the account balances and work towards a means of getting it corrected.

As I know FriedCat may refuse to make shares transfer only for one reason: there is no shares or less than was requested belongs to sender. What does it mean? I think there was fake G.ASICMINER-PT shares sold OR ASICMINER shares matched with G.ASICMINER-PT was sold OR G.ASICMINER-PT assert issuer just refuses to return them as direct shares.
Noone wants to clear this situation, speaking only about "Mess" with friedcat. We have entrusted our shares to DeaDTerra, Ukyo. And they lost them. I don't know from what sources dividends are payed out. May be this is just some kind of pyramid... Or not. May be DeaDTerra made some mistake (Has sent wrong number to anyone? Bigger amount...)
Anyway - if someone acts as scammer, and as I can see not only with me - who is he? Trustful businessman?
Ukyo

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 05:30:00 PM

As I know FriedCat may refuse to make shares transfer only for one reason: there is no shares or less than was requested belongs to sender. What does it mean? I think there was fake G.ASICMINER-PT shares sold OR ASICMINER shares matched with G.ASICMINER-PT was sold OR G.ASICMINER-PT assert issuer just refuses to return them as direct shares.
Noone wants to clear this situation, speaking only about "Mess" with friedcat. We have entrusted our shares to DeaDTerra, Ukyo. And they lost them. I don't know from what sources dividends are payed out. May be this is just some kind of pyramid... Or not. May be DeaDTerra made some mistake (Has sent wrong number to anyone? Bigger amount...)
Anyway - if someone acts as scammer, and as I can see not only with me - who is he? Trustful businessman?

Apparently you did not bother to read the thread that you were complaining in.
Here, let me link the post from 3 days ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148827.msg3058854#msg3058854

Just to follow up, I am still not in control of any shares of AsicMiner and waiting for transfer confirmation from FriedCat.
There have been many mistakes with AM transfers. I have been told most were fixed.
This is why share transfers were halted to stop any further confusion while an investigation is done.
Vezunchik (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 07:09:00 PM

Yes, I've read it that time. And when did that post was written? Still investigating? And how about responsibility for the difference? Proceed withdraw requests and then compensate difference or unidentified shares or whatever. No, I can't see any results of "investigating" or full responsibility. If you have no access to direct shares that means that there is no shares beside G.ASICMINER-PT or they still belongs to DeaDTerra. Well, if they belongs to DeaDTerra's wallet then he is responsible for this fraud. Please, give some public proof that you can't get shares from him and this thread will be closed. Although it's very doubtful DeaDTerra's fault.

Apparently you did not bother to read the thread that you were complaining in.
Here, let me link the post from 3 days ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148827.msg3058854#msg3058854

Just to follow up, I am still not in control of any shares of AsicMiner and waiting for transfer confirmation from FriedCat.
There have been many mistakes with AM transfers. I have been told most were fixed.
This is why share transfers were halted to stop any further confusion while an investigation is done.

Vezunchik (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:47:01 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 11:21:08 AM by Vezunchik

I can't log in to BitFunder (G2F is not active). Why vezunchik account is unknown?

Password reset function can't find this e-mails in database.

What does it mean Ukyo? You've removed my account with all it's asserts in addition to ignore?
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:49:37 AM

I am having shaky knees here. Ukyo, a response my man.....

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:02:48 PM

I can't log in to BitFunder (G2F is not active). Why vezunchik account is unknown?

What does it mean Ukyo? You've removed my account with all it's asserts in addition to ignore?

Has this problem been resolved?

Was thinking of getting some NEOBEE shares but won't touch them if reputation of guy running Bitfunder, apparently a one man show exchange, is in question like this. Removing someone's account is very serious accusation.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:50:04 PM

Mine solved a while ago. Ukyo is pretty trustworthy but the situation of the PT is the issue. It is almost solved in every aspect except the op which I just dunno what happened to him.

Vezunchik (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:58:25 PM

No.

Was thinking of getting some NEOBEE shares but won't touch them if reputation of guy running Bitfunder, apparently a one man show exchange, is in question like this. Removing someone's account is very serious accusation.
Ukyo

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:45:51 AM

No.

You said it was resolved.

And it was 2.4690 9 September 2013 (when I've got my shares - not your merit).

and

PM sent:« Sent to: Vezunchik on: September 05, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »
A forum mod can verify.

Please tell me, have you got request to transfer 262 shares from Vezunchik account (from BitFunder) to me?
19bfaunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVyvTGo
Thank you.

Please tell me, have you got request to transfer 262 shares from Vezunchik on BitFunder?
Thank you.
The transfer has been sent of to FriedCat.
If you would be so kind to remove the rating from me, as I have done my part. Now it is up to Ukyo and Friedcat.
//DeaDTerra
Hi all,

The transferring is done. Thanks.

Best regards,

friedcat

Stop trolling.
Vezunchik (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:42:12 AM

No, it was not resolved. I said that shares were reclaimed by third side, while you Ukyo was making all possible things to delay this process.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:46:07 PM

Dont want to start FUD but why are withdraws from weexchange not processed? Before it worked instantly, now i wait since a day.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:22:47 PM

Dont want to start FUD but why are withdraws from weexchange not processed? Before it worked instantly, now i wait since a day.

Grats, Welcome to the party, News about this all over the place even on redit! BTW now you cannot even log in.

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:30:30 PM

Since I've been saying over and over since July that Bitfunder was crap, may I and say "I told you", now?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 04:50:27 PM

Grats, Welcome to the party, News about this all over the place even on redit! BTW now you cannot even log in.

Im still logged in and dont see problems inside. So its something with the login only.

I even cant cancel the withdraw so that i could buy shares to secure my bitcoins this way...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:22:46 PM

Logged in with chromium! wrote about it on another thread and just noticed no one wrote that here. So of you don't know, Use chromium to log in

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: