Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT  (Read 74610 times)
Vezunchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 08:43:36 AM

Please complete my withdraw request. This delay is unacceptable!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:06:14 PM

Hello,

Dividends are late again.
With no active follow-up in this thread, this pattern is becoming unsettling.

I hope everything is going to be alright, but with no communication my mind (and I assume the minds of others) wanders to the worst case scenario.

Thank you,

_thejestre

This is why I am working to take it over. Smiley Hopefully should be done by next payout.

I have problem about my bitfunder account , please check and help solve it .
I have pm you !  thks

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:56:48 PM

I just wanted to make sure everyone here had read Bitfunder's terms and conditions: https://bitfunder.com/terms/

1. We (BitFunder) do not accept responsibility for anything.
2. WARNING: Use at your own risk.
3. You must agree to 1 and 2.

Honestly, with the btc community and how btc works, anything other than that, is a lie in our opinion.
We do promise to list all holdings by the shareholders by providing a public btcaddress/asset/shares list live 24/7. (Click Here)
This leaves our liabilities down to just BTC held in accounts with us.
We will do everything in our power to keep things as easy, painless, accurate and as fair as possible.
We promise to deliver the services of this site as accurately as possible and to the best of our ability to the users and to continue to try to grow with the community.

I understand that people are frustrated by

• delayed dividend payments
  • delayed passthrough transfers
  • etc.

...but I hope that this frustration can be contained within the bounds of a rational understanding of what Bitfunder is and what it isn't.
talnted

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

www.bitcoingem.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 05:21:19 PM

When are dividends expected to be paid out?

The Original and Most Popular Gem Game: www.bitcoingem.com
Over 800+ BTC Paid Out!  1110+ Buyers of the Gem!
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 11:56:30 AM

I have been trying to get a hold of Ukyo for weeks now.
I call him almost every day, I contact him on skype, contact him on IRC etc.
The reason why I have not paid out the dividend is due to a flaw in the system which he must correct before I can pay the dividend.
The reason why the transfer is not complete is due to that he must transfer the asset onto his name and account before I can transfer the shares or I risk breaking the contract.

Please do not send angry PMs to me, there is nothing I can do.
These issues must be solved by the owner and operator of BitFunder, Ukyo!
So please contact him about the issues and not me.
When he has solved the flaw in the system, I will pay the dividend (I already have the BTC ready).
When he has transferred the asset onto his account, then I can transfer the shares and we can start doing imports/exports again.

//DeaDTerra
Vezunchik

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:11:15 PM

And how can I do this without Android device? I have Symbian smart-phone and Windows PC...
FYI it's easy to switch to AM1@Havelock.

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1
How to Import ASICMINER-PT or G.ASICMINER Shares:
1. Push the quantity of shares you would like to import to username TATInvestments.
2. Send an e-mail to TAT Investments at tat.investments@gmail.com after you have finished, please confirm the username you pushed shares from, as well as the quantity. Be sure to send this e-mail from the same address associated with your Havelock account.
3. The new AM1 shares will be added to your account, and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you in response.
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:12:37 PM

The reason why I have not paid out the dividend is due to a flaw in the system which he must correct before I can pay the dividend.
The reason why the transfer is not complete is due to that he must transfer the asset onto his name and account before I can transfer the shares or I risk breaking the contract.

When he has solved the flaw in the system, I will pay the dividend (I already have the BTC ready).
When he has transferred the asset onto his account, then I can transfer the shares and we can start doing imports/exports again.

//DeaDTerra

fuck? he is on irc probably once a day just give me all shares, ill take good care of it.

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:15:51 PM

//DeaDTerra

fuck? he is on irc probably once a day just give me all shares, ill take good care of it.

Yes every time I contact him, he doesn't answer or is busy. I have now sent him a message on skype and IRC requesting that the transfer will be finalized within 24 hours and the flaw with the dividend fixed.
Hopefully he will come back and actually listen to me this time.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:14:30 PM

Email has been handed over to Ukyo,
Together with the information needed for the transfer.
The transfer request will be sent today.
Issue has been fixed and the dividend has been paid.
//DeaDTerra
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:16:26 PM

I can confirm that I now have access to the email account.
I will be generating a new wallet and address and notifying FC today.

-Ukyo
puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 03:13:25 PM

-Ukyo

Great news! Thank you for your attention to these matters. We eagerly await news that the PT is back to normal functionality.
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:08:26 PM

If you are going to make business you should find time on it. Is so difficult? It looks like full incompetence. 19 days withdraw delay! Makes difficulties for dividends payout. Can't solve problems with friedcat list. And so on...
This person can't be trust, especially when we speak about PT type of asserts!

-Ukyo
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:00:57 PM

Hi everyone,

I have sent FC the new bitcoin address of 124pXdLYTZtAQ95gHdL43fTofaS5bHqAFi
Please note this down for your records. I expect all future dividends to go to this address.

There is indeed a share count mismatch. There are also still some shares that have not been identified from transfers which may account for this.
I will be taking full responsibility for the difference in shares and deal with it personally at this point to help clean up this mess.

I understand that some of you are frustrated over things, believe me I am as well.
The goal is to get it done, and do it right the first time so there are no more problems or surprises going forward.
Also, it has come to my attention based on the transfers list from FC, that by far the majority of withdraw transfers were for arb purposes.
I can't speak to how much of the incoming transfers are for arb. Only the originating accounts can attest to that.
I know for fact that at least one PT refused to send shares directly to g.asicminer and required users to do two transfers with FC to move shares.
(Which I fully support since that is just arb trading which is not the point. Mind you, giving FC the extra work I do not supprt. Wink

This puts me in a bind because arb trading is not and was not the purpose of the asset. The asset was created to lower FC's load so he can
focus on the important work, not dealing with transfers back and fourth so people can make money, and having unneeded investigative work
and costs.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter.

I appreciate the patience shown by everyone during this process as we try to straighten things out.

Sincerely,
Ukyo
gravito

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:28:47 AM

Hi everyone,

Please note this down for your records. I expect all future dividends to go to this address.

There is indeed a share count mismatch. There are also still some shares that have not been identified from transfers which may account for this.
I will be taking full responsibility for the difference in shares and deal with it personally at this point to help clean up this mess.

I understand that some of you are frustrated over things, believe me I am as well.
The goal is to get it done, and do it right the first time so there are no more problems or surprises going forward.
Also, it has come to my attention based on the transfers list from FC, that by far the majority of withdraw transfers were for arb purposes.
I can't speak to how much of the incoming transfers are for arb. Only the originating accounts can attest to that.
I know for fact that at least one PT refused to send shares directly to g.asicminer and required users to do two transfers with FC to move shares.
(Which I fully support since that is just arb trading which is not the point. Mind you, giving FC the extra work I do not supprt. Wink

This puts me in a bind because arb trading is not and was not the purpose of the asset. The asset was created to lower FC's load so he can
focus on the important work, not dealing with transfers back and fourth so people can make money, and having unneeded investigative work
and costs.

I appreciate the patience shown by everyone during this process as we try to straighten things out.

Sincerely,
Ukyo
I think btct.co does solve this quite well. One transfer per month is free , everything else requires a fee to be paid (I think this limits most arb trading). Why not make that fee a small percentage of the to be transferred value (based on the current current market price the moment the transfer is requested). You could even share that fee with friedcat to compensate him for his troubles.
On a personal note: I would like to see the option to transfer to other PTs directly. This makes things so much easier if you've chosen one PT and want all your shares to be in one place. (all exchanges have advantages/disadvantages to them).

One more thing:
Can you please clarify your position of the share transfer out of your PT as soon as possible (required shares [if any, I hope you adopt the transfer-rules of the other PTs], fees fur multiple transfers, whether or not transfer to other PTs will be possible or not).

Thank you for your effort.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:48:24 PM

Hi everyone,

and costs.

Sincerely,
Ukyo
I think btct.co does solve this quite well. One transfer per month is free , everything else requires a fee to be paid (I think this limits most arb trading). Why not make that fee a small percentage of the to be transferred value (based on the current current market price the moment the transfer is requested). You could even share that fee with friedcat to compensate him for his troubles.
On a personal note: I would like to see the option to transfer to other PTs directly. This makes things so much easier if you've chosen one PT and want all your shares to be in one place. (all exchanges have advantages/disadvantages to them).

One more thing:
Can you please clarify your position of the share transfer out of your PT as soon as possible (required shares [if any, I hope you adopt the transfer-rules of the other PTs], fees fur multiple transfers, whether or not transfer to other PTs will be possible or not).

Thank you for your effort.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 02:23:15 PM

Vezunchik

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:15:09 PM

I can't wait anymore.
I am going to sell my account on Bitfunder with 262 G.ASICMINER-PT shares.
Does anyone wants to offer price?
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:28:32 PM

And he tels me to "Keep Calm and Carry on"!

So... what?

How about withdrawal request? It was two weeks ago...

Aha, and withdrawals? It's too long just for organization difficulties... 17 days!

Again 17 days!

Is is so difficult? You take shares and BTC without any questions and when anyone wants shares back - "transition is taking longer than expected"... Is it fraud or incompetence to manage this business?

I can't wait anymore.

Damn that hour between your last post really got to you. Keep Calm and Carry on
Vezunchik

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:30:55 PM

I can't wait anymore.

Or may be anyone can help me - I'll send him shares on BitFunder and he will send me regular ASICMINER shares or shares on btct.co?
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:39:45 PM

And he tels me to "Keep Calm and Carry on"!

So... what?

How about withdrawal request? It was two weeks ago...

Aha, and withdrawals? It's too long just for organization difficulties... 17 days!

Again 17 days!

Is is so difficult? You take shares and BTC without any questions and when anyone wants shares back - "transition is taking longer than expected"... Is it fraud or incompetence to manage this business?

I can't wait anymore.

Damn that hour between your last post really got to you. Keep Calm and Carry on

Just popping to tell everyone the same thing I just told Vezunchik privately. I cannot accept imports into AM1 to immediately export to direct shares, circumventing Ukyo's lockdown. This is abuse of the service, placing undue work and risk on my lap.

I was trying to accommodate people with small amounts of shares and it was going fine. Most people simply stay in AM1, or sell to other AM1 buyers. We've had very few exports to direct shares. But I don't have enough extra direct shares to accommodate large transfers from Bitfunder, unless Bitfunder itself allows me to export as well.

The issue is that in order for me to provide this share-swap service I also need to be able to do exports from G.ASIC.

This is an issue for everyone, hopefully Ukyo opens up the gates today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: