Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A coin for chocolate industry , Is it a sustainable ICO ?  (Read 198 times)
dioneparaiso

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Good Vibrations: ICO review:

https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

Linkedln Viberate:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/10428955/

https://www.viberate.io/
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

This chocolate factory needs the choice whose name is Charlie to be a success Grin Grin but to be serious i don't know how to apply Blockchain technology to this idea so that it could make profit.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
kofibee12

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

This chocolate factory needs the choice whose name is Charlie to be a success Grin Grin but to be serious i don't know how to apply Blockchain technology to this idea so that it could make profit.

application of blockchain  technology  to cocoa  is only for creating  ERC 20 token to fund trading and marketing  of cocoa.  You can read the  white paper  here http://www.kukucoin.io/Whitpaper.pdf
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Cocoa and chocolate industry   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871985.new#new has joined the ICO bandwagon . ICO has really brought all products and services to the blockchain technology. Banking, Eneregy, Farming and anything one can imagine in our daily live is been brought into online. Now we have cocoa harvesting also on blockchain to advance the production of chocolates and cocoa products.
Can you show an example of energy or farming blockchain real effect, not just another ico hype promising worldwide adoption and gathering millions?
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Will they be offering a Bounty? Sorry. Someone had to say it.
~

This made me spit out my drink laughing. Nice one mate!
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Will they be offering a Bounty? Sorry. Someone had to say it.
~

This made me spit out my drink laughing. Nice one mate!

I couldn't resist Smiley

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

we often see startups trying to apply existing businesses to blockchain technology.
Of course, not all types of products can make fundraising through the ICO approach. Maybe you can try to think how the blockchain tokens can be applied to your product, then logic to make an offer through ICO.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

There is different type of business in this world market, every type of business can not apply through ico, bit yes it u have good developer and excelent plan
 u can enter into blockchain coin e crypto market , so yes a coin for chocolate industry can be a good Ico ,
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

oh my god! blockchain for chocolate whats going on... or u mean IPO? When coins like stocks and same stuff

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

crypto currency has brought a revolutionary to the world, anyways, this a good one on the cryptos world, I won't be surprised to see more like this ICO.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

ICO into something that is very successful and it is very promising. many of the fields entered in the ICO and if food can enter in ICO could be said then it would be something very big.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Cocoa and chocolate industry   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871985.new#new has joined the ICO bandwagon . ICO has really brought all products and services to the blockchain technology. Banking, Eneregy, Farming and anything one can imagine in our daily live is been brought into online. Now we have cocoa harvesting also on blockchain to advance the production of chocolates and cocoa products.
Why not?
all indeed have their own uniqueness in building the project.
they create new innovations to attract existing enthusiasts, and if innovation is successful, it will be great

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

I'm not sure that the cultivation of cocoa beans has a high rate of return. The mechanism for the return of funds to investors in this coin is unclear. Is there a mention that coins will be redeemed for a part of the profit from the sale of cocoa?

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

I personally stay away from anything with this type of concept, they can just utilize existing currencys and crypto

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Well everything can be a so called "blockchain project" but I think unless the project actually utilizes the blockchain to some degree in a way that makes their token have value, then I think their ICO is one to stay away from. This would not be something I would invest in when there are tons of projects right now that are going to revolutionize the way crypto works. Go for something more crypto related than just any old project trying to be crypto related......

I agree. Every business concept has the freedom to start their own blockchain technology. Also, I think that it has a bigger chance to prosper because it's in the food industry, more so it is chocolate, which is widely beloved by a lot of people. However, my question here is how the promotion and marketing should take place; there are so many chocolate business around and having people to invest in, especially through this new technology is such a gamble for any starting up business. I say that because many people in this market gravitate to new technologies, new concepts and new business rather than existing ones.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

It would become pretty easy for the trader in these fields who have to send a huge amount of money for shipping these products or purchasing the required materials like seeds, fertilizers, and other required stuff. As the time required for the payment would be in minutes and no other middleman would be required. These factors would help to make coins like this one KUKUcoin a big hit in the market and be very useful to a lot of people other than its investors too.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

ICO has really brought all products and services to the blockchain technology. Banking, Eneregy, Farming and anything one can imagine in our daily live is been brought into online.

i have a question for you which may help answer your question here also.
you don't have to actually answer it but it is a good thing to think about a little.

from all these ICOs that you mentioned in different fields that have already happened, some of which a long time ago, which one of them do you know that actually did something after a while, like a couple of months, after their ICO ended?
did everything end after the ICO fund raising or did they do something in the world with the money they received? where are the results?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: