Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:28:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ?  (Read 2100 times)
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

It is evident that this issue is not unique to btc and things will eventually return to normal ,most world markets are currently experiencing some slump or another, it might take some time normalcy to return . If the price should fall to those levels its an opportunity to buy some bitcoins(remember bitcoins were being sold for .08 cents and up to December its value was well over 19000)whats driving this price volatility is the huge amount of speculation that currently exist in the market , it seems a recovery will occur before it does reach those levels though .

findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

I think that's not the main reason why bitcoin prices are down, lots of shock and hard slap to bitcoin in the end of the year 2017, then also bitcoin too fast rises and high in 2017, making this year's recovery very long.

so, do not have a lot of strange speculation why bitcoin down. especially with the reason because bitcoin shaped digital. calm down and do not panic, everything will be back to normal.
I'm quite agree with you that bitcoin has raise too fast in the past years, which makes it easy to fall down.
For long term investment, it seems a good chance to invest bitcoin for now

chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

As for now falling in 1800 or 1500$ value is unbelievable, check out how many transaction did the blockchain have everyday. It is very ridiculous that after a little drop on price there are mushroom who called them self "expert". Maybe they hold a lot of Crypto and they want to manipulate the market of digital currency that's why they want calling their name expert.

as  i read the two bubble happens The Tulip and The Dot com, the writer quote "There is a good chance that only coins with solid fundamentals will survive the current bloodbath." and i believe that the SOLID FUNDAMENTALS of bitcoin are US, so we and bitcoin will survive...

HAPPY EARNINGS!

BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

I don't know if bitcoin will go down to $1500 but even it go to zero the lmportant thing l know is bitcoin will survive in the future. But its really hard if bitcoin has a very low price because everybody will wait for a long time.To all bitcoin savers have no problem to wait for the coming price increase. But to those people who are just expecting for their salary, they have to sell it wether it's in low price.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

What happen now with bitcoin is just a Temporary fall...i'am sure that people in this world still truste bitcoin and the price will rise again to the moon

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
Bitcoin prices are always volatile, so we have no one to predict, even long-time experienced investors in the field of virtual currency trading cannot predict accurately. Their success is due to the good fortune they have earned from Bitcoin, in the coming months, there will be other changes in Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I think this can not happen. By November 2017, bitcoin prices fell below $ 7,000; But by December 2017, bitcoin prices rose to $ 20,000. Experts predict that in 2018 bitcoin prices will rise to $ 50,000. I fully believe that bitcoin will never be wiped out. It will grow more in the future.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

if bitcoin price will get  $1900/$1800 price then I'll buy it because I am petty sure after that fall it will go up and high

I believe that it will not happen. Millions of people still support Bitcoin, many sites start to take BTC, investors are ready to buy Bitcoin futures. It will not fall so much. In 3-4 weeks it will start growing.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

bitcoin touch 6000 dollars but still there is risk bitcoin may touch 4500 dollars if any new dump come but 4500 dollars is at present least price we can expect

Yes $4500
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

If it does, im definetely buying! Finally i can have a decent number of BTC Cheesy
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

With Bitcoin, anything is possible. It is not backed up by any real asset, and therefore the prices are solely determined by the demand-supply equilibrium. If there is not enough demand in the market, then the prices can fall to record lows.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Bitcoins can drop to the level of $1800 price only if negative news continues to come in day after day and holders of bitcoins too keep selling at any price that is offered them, then It is possible for it to fall to that level. But these two conditions is highly impossible.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

This would be a perfect solution for me. I would buy a lot of BTC and wait until it returns to the old tracks. BTC has already fallen several times and has always raised. So it will be now.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

This would be a perfect solution for me. I would buy a lot of BTC and wait until it returns to the old tracks. BTC has already fallen several times and has always raised. So it will be now.

The buying stops
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

I am an expert too!! See how easy that was?? Now, will you listen to anything I say now because I have told you that I am an expert?
Bitcoin is not going to go down to that low that is just plain silly and makes no sense. There is too much of a demand for it to ever go down again. I think this last sink we went through will be the lowest price. So right now bitcoin is not going to get cheaper then it is now.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

With Bitcoin, anything is possible. It is not backed up by any real asset, and therefore the prices are solely determined by the demand-supply equilibrium. If there is not enough demand in the market, then the prices can fall to record lows.
You are partly right about the price to fall at a certain lower values that's why it may caused crashing, but for now that speculations about falling at $1800 or $1500 is merely a fud. Fake news made things worst about what is happening right now with bitcoin community, because the value was gaining slowly as I've noticed everyday the change was not that progressive compared of what is happening last middle days of december 2017. Our asset here with bitcoin is a strong faith on what we're focused of specially being a long term investors, who really holds a bitcoin value with controlled emotions.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

It is impossible since bitcoin is somehow the evolved version of money. What people can do is adapt to change like what they did centuries ago when there was still barter system.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

These are merely assumptions unsubstantiated by accurate evidence. In line with their argument, however, we are already in the digital age for as long as I can remember. People have been doing almost all of their chores and jobs online without having to leave the comfort of their homes. Thus, to say that when something is not transferable physically is tantamount to not being recognized is outright absurd. What about credit cards? The latter are used for booking, reserving, paying online, among others. It does not involve immediate physical transfer of cash yet it is accepted by merchants because it is supported by banks, which are backed up by governments. It has basically the same idea -- to make almost everything accessible without physical transfer as of the time of transaction -- just that Bitcoin does not have the same system as that of credit cards. So from here, you should see how faulted their argument is.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

Bitcoin will never come down as low, there is a lot of other support very strong to break.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

There is possibility, let's remember, bitcoin value rely's to the users, whenever there is high demand it could be the sign of pumping up. 1800 or 1500? That's not bad as long there is value,:) 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: