Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true bitcoin will fall to the leve of $1800 or $1500 ?  (Read 2100 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
these persons that are predicting that bitcoin will crash, What kind of expert do they really are? Why is it that it's whatever bitcoin price is going down that's when they usually come up with their mold faces and start making stupid predictions

I think they're only experts for being fudder. Real experts should keep watch the bitcoin track since its birth. Bitcoin will keep always bullish after some bearish, even it can handle big multiple bearish chart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.

It'll probably happen. A lot of people are cutting their losses now due to some hacks and some masa pani selling due to FUDs. But I guess right is still good. It's still above the $5,000ish in price and I guess it is the safest price. If it goes below that, then expect bitcoins will reach $1,500.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

I think the lowest value is set by the electricity cost of mining a bitcoin - that must be at least $1000.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

I think the lowest value is set by the electricity cost of mining a bitcoin - that must be at least $1000.
Depends on the miner but an S9 would be roughly $112 or so per month for a lot of people.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:08:52 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ? One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users. It'll probably happen. A lot of people are cutting their losses now due to some hacks and some masa pani selling due to FUDs. But I guess right is still good. It's still above the $5,000ish in price and I guess it is the safest price. If it goes below that, then expect bitcoins will reach $1,500.
I cannot say that for sure, and I am to afraid to say that. All I just want to say is that we cannot predict the future. Maybe it is true and maybe it is not. Some people will hope that it will happen, because they can buy Bitcoin as much as they can. Some people will hope that it will not happen because they want to make profit as much as possible. And some other people will not care what will happen on Bitcoin because they do not care and have no business with Bitcoin. But whatever happen, I still believe in one thing. The price of Bitcoin will go up no matter what. Sooner or later, we just have to wait.
looBoo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

From today on can european customers buy Bitcoincash on Coinbase!
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:11:42 AM

Some experts say it will drop more, some say it will hit 50k so who knows. I am obviously hoping for the latter but on the other hand, if it does drop that low, might be a good time to buy some more Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

Even though everything is possible, especially in cryptos, I think it is rather unlikely that Bitcoin  would dive until those levels. But it is very probable that it will test the lows again.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

While it is possible that bitcoin fall to those levels it is unlikely barring some serious bad news/technical errors. There are a number of supports between 8500 and $1500. The last time bitcoin dropped that low was pre-bitcoin cash fork and there were fears that that could end bitcoin (just to give an idea of the scale of what would be required). Would be a good opportunity to pick some more up at that price but its a long shot at best.
Yeah I agree fully, it would take one hell of a move for BITCOIN to take that much damage in one or two days lol
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

That is right virtual currency has no physical form, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will fall. There are other factors that make the price of bitcoin is down. Hopefully, it will be normally stable soon. Because it is the effective tool or currency which everything runs to digital.   

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

Everytime prices of bitcoin falls down, a lot of these so called experts come out and start giving predictions. All they do is instill fear in the minds of others for them to go on panic selling. Just be positive about it and better to buy more since prices are low it will eventually go up.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

Being a speculative asset any sort of value drop and growth could happen in a very small time period. It is all about the situation prevailing around the world world as well upon the cryptocurrency exchanges which serve as the backbone to the entire cryptocurrency based operations.
mkettler

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Some experts who says bitcoin to completely crash is it true ?
all i am going to say to this is that each time there is a tiny crash, some idiots come out and start calling themselves "experts" and say price will fall to some ridiculously low number. they say this with complete randomness.

One of the reason said is virtual currency having no physical form and at least no transferable physically can not be recognized by  retail public users.
hence proving my point that these are idiots calling themselves "experts".
For starters 99% of these “experts” are people who have never traded or even touched cryptocurrency
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

Your guess as good as mine. No-one can really predict price action. The variables are just too many.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

These experts are shit. They don't know bitcoin. They don't know that it costs a lot to dig.
Now some miners mining cost is $5000 COINS, this is the bitcoin of a strong point, if the bitcoin reached $1500, this would be a disaster for the bitcoin, it will not achieve, if the currency reached 1500 dollars, I would sell my house to buy bitcoins
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

It'll probably happen. A lot of people are cutting their losses now due to some hacks and some masa pani selling due to FUDs. But I guess right is still good. It's still above the $5,000ish in price and I guess it is the safest price. If it goes below that, then expect bitcoins will reach $1,500.
It isn't that bad, unless there is a scenario where Bitcoin gets stuck around that price and nobody can cash their Bitcoins out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

since it those not fall down to 4,000$ in the last few days when their was a massive panic and selling of the coin it will never fall down to that anymore, as you can see it have started regaining it strength already. so i see no possibility that will make it to fall up to 1500$ again.
JoshBlitzP

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

Bitcoin influences way too much of the market and there are so many bitcoin billionaires I don't see it happening unless they want it to
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

For starters 99% of these “experts” are people who have never traded or even touched cryptocurrency

But now all the experts and governments are talking about Bitcoin which got $350,000,000,000
xDsoGood

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Yet it can drop up to that value. the reason why bitcoin is dropping because of the sudden increase of bitcoin last december. In my observation this past years. Bitcoin is always dropping or decreasing to very low value every first quarter of the year then bitcoin will rise or regains its high value by the last quarter or the last month of the year. Its very good to invest when bitcoin drops it's value. If you conduct a small research how bitcoin works you will know something on when to buy and when to sell bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: