Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRTL] TurtleCoin - Cowabunga Dudes!  (Read 44341 times)
2chandwaney

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

Just found Turtlecoin, for me it's the next dogecoin on CryptoNight algo.

I hope we can buy pizza with TRTL coin  Grin
I also saw this token is pretty good. Let's hope it can get many results of this token signature campaign. and I hope the project more successful.

We may find any possibilities of this project, well just support this TurtleCoin. With the clear idea offered on their website and whitepaper, I'm sure that this token will be much prettier.
You were mistaken about the topic or the project itself. I can say that TRTL is not a token, it's a separate coin that does not depend on anyone.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:14:44 PM by MagicSmoker

TurtleCoin Interview: TRTL Is the Coin Without the “Nerdy Stuff”

https://themarketmogul.com/turtlecoin-trtl-interview/

This interview doesn't really discuss the current shit trtl is dealing with, like unsyncable wallets, days old pending transactions....

I'm not familiar with any 'unsyncable wallets'. People have had a couple of issues with simplewallet not syncing w/ TurtleCoind daemon properly, which is addressed by doing a `reset` command in the wallet. There is also an issue related to trying to use a simplewallet-created wallet file in walletd and vice versa. The solution was to leverage the 'walletgreen' code for wallet file management and that is already in testing.
-bebop

Can you explain how to do the reset command, because after Windows 10 did it's usual and infuriating update and reboot last night my wallet is stuck at, "Waiting on Daemon to start sync..." and manually running walletd.exe as an administrator only shows the command window for the briefest of moments. I double-checked that both the daemon and wallet .exe files have access to public and private networks via the firewall permissions and I also tried running turtlewallet.exe with the /reset switch just in case that is what you meant by, "doing a reset command". No joy.

So, a bit of help would be welcome...

EDIT - wallet also updated itself: current wallet version is 1.0.6625

UPDATE - I reinstalled the previous wallet version - 1.0.6617.7 - on a different computer, copied the .dat file over to it, permitted the daemon access to public/private networks, skipped installing the new version when prompted and now it seems to be working correctly. So it appears something broke in the wallet update.

ZacL

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

just sent 75,000 TRTL what an absolute pleasure so simple and easy to do
love mining this coin with my rx580  Cheesy
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

TurtleCoin Interview: TRTL Is the Coin Without the “Nerdy Stuff”

https://themarketmogul.com/turtlecoin-trtl-interview/

This interview doesn't really discuss the current shit trtl is dealing with, like unsyncable wallets, days old pending transactions....

I'm not familiar with any 'unsyncable wallets'. People have had a couple of issues with simplewallet not syncing w/ TurtleCoind daemon properly, which is addressed by doing a `reset` command in the wallet. There is also an issue related to trying to use a simplewallet-created wallet file in walletd and vice versa. The solution was to leverage the 'walletgreen' code for wallet file management and that is already in testing.
-bebop

Can you explain how to do the reset command, because after Windows 10 did it's usual and infuriating update and reboot last night my wallet is stuck at, "Waiting on Daemon to start sync..." and manually running walletd.exe as an administrator only shows the command window for the briefest of moments. I double-checked that both the daemon and wallet .exe files have access to public and private networks via the firewall permissions and I also tried running turtlewallet.exe with the /reset switch just in case that is what you meant by, "doing a reset command". No joy.

So, a bit of help would be welcome...

EDIT - wallet also updated itself: current wallet version is 1.0.6625

UPDATE - I reinstalled the previous wallet version - 1.0.6617.7 - on a different computer, copied the .dat file over to it, permitted the daemon access to public/private networks, skipped installing the new version when prompted and now it seems to be working correctly. So it appears something broke in the wallet update.

hey, next time its a lot quicker to pop into the discord channel and ask for help there. lots of people online ready to help.
discord channel in on the website turtlecoin.lol
AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

Could we create a community wallet that people could donate to that could get burned at a certain date that would be a nice way for the community to reduce the circulating Supply.
Great idea! Send your TRTL here and I'll burn everything on 1 January 2019:
TRTLuzzJxmii8tuyFfNSkU3S4qBTXQZtkHpojDeNm4FgQcv4U3GujhoGtoPBikwV5ZBRFZGSk4qw1SX m4M77mtNkbDD8gMPsT4q
awesome should pin that in the discord channel. I see people always complain about high supply on some coins but never offer any solutions, this community is awesome and I could see them stepping up big time to help reduce the supply! We have a Rain Dance why not a Burning Man (turtle)  channel ?
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

I really like the white paper on this one
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Yeah, but too many coins in my opinion. They should have had one less zero at the end Smiley
ZacL

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

Yeah, but too many coins in my opinion. They should have had one less zero at the end Smiley
you do realise there are only 2 decimals so there are less coins available than bitcoin
joseCE1

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Queria muito saber quando vai sair a carteira com essa aparência e facilidade de uso pois essa que tem agora não abre e da muitos problemas e não dá nem para transferir saldo da carteira de papel para a carteira do computador
https://github.com/rocksteadytc/ooze

I really wanted to know when it will leave the wallet with that look and ease of use because the one you have now does not open and the many problems and can not even transfer balance from paper wallet to the computer wallet
https://github.com/rocksteadytc/ooze
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

the thread of this project is simple to me, so a lot of information is not yet complete, but there are some interesting things from this project, one of them is the total supply of coins that is not excessive, where I can see the website of this project
Derfcoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

the thread of this project is simple to me, so a lot of information is not yet complete, but there are some interesting things from this project, one of them is the total supply of coins that is not excessive, where I can see the website of this project

What is this spam post,???

If u read through the thread you'd know from page 1 the website is turtlecoins.com
duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

If u read through the thread you'd know from page 1 the website is turtlecoins.com

Don't know what is your agenda but as stated on the first page of this thread, the website is http://www.turtlecoin.lol.

Cowabunga dudes and dudesses, and join the Turtle movement.. Smiley
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Don't know what is your agenda but as stated on the first page of this thread, the website is http://www.turtlecoin.lol.

Cowabunga dudes and dudesses, and join the Turtle movement.. Smiley

I'm not sure about this coin. There is a clear mistake every day. People can't even laugh at the block chain.
With all of their developers, you think they have some simple and basic things to keep the blockchain up to 100%.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

I love turtles Cheesy Can you tell me about your future plans?
duep

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

I'm not sure about this coin. There is a clear mistake every day. People can't even laugh at the block chain.
With all of their developers, you think they have some simple and basic things to keep the blockchain up to 100%.

What mistakes and what keeps you from laughing at the blockchain? Smiley

I have had no issues with the blockchain, but the Discord is very active if you have issues.
duep

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

I love turtles Cheesy Can you tell me about your future plans?

The website has a roadmap: https://turtlecoin.lol/

For more near-term discussion, try the discord.
RaidoP2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

I really like this coin, easy to mine and nice GUI wallet but the lack of exchanges is frustrating. Any news on that front?
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

I had issue with RX460 2Gb running on xmr-stak-amd win64, all shares rejected by the pool when i tried set intensity at value 446 (double Thread).

But when i'm running on Claymore cryptonote with same intensity, it's running well and all shares accepted.

I liked new xmr-stak-amd win64, because gave more hashrate and more profit on my rig.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:49:00 PM by MagicSmoker

Is it just me, or has the Dallas, USA pool on Turtlepool.space wandered off on its own chain? The last block was found over an hour ago, and similarly, my last payment of 1242 TRTL from about the same time has yet to show up in my wallet.

UPDATE - well, looks like the pool - and my last payment - are unstuck now. So, nevermind!  Grin
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Is it just me, or has the Dallas, USA pool on Turtlepool.space wandered off on its own chain? The last block was found over an hour ago, and similarly, my last payment of 1242 TRTL from about the same time has yet to show up in my wallet.

UPDATE - well, looks like the pool - and my last payment - are unstuck now. So, nevermind!  Grin

LOL Grin

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: