Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRTL] TurtleCoin - Cowabunga Dudes!  (Read 44344 times)
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

Tell me, what is the main feature of your coin, if you fork? is the team different and where you can see it? at what stage is the project now?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

Well the TRTL has the option of sending transactions that is not private, but if it is sent private, in no way will this transaction be traced? Will the privacy of both ends be guaranteed?
alamobruno

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

Wallet too bad to sync, slow, failed, gives errors, database loss and so on. It would be good to improve the portfolio because I just do not mine this 12 Khash coin because I can not synchronize the wallet.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

For me, it seems that the wallet is synching , but for an unknown reason, the wallet opens even if it has not finished synchronizing
It jumped from block 256000 to 473000 (actual block)

Its for this reason i think i dont see my payments

This has happened to me, too - my kludge/fix has been to close and restart the wallet, then when it stalls close and restart again. Depending on how far behind I am - I don't leave the wallets open 24/7 - I may have to close and restart a dozen or more times. Very tedious, but eventually it all gets synced.

al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

For me, it seems that the wallet is synching , but for an unknown reason, the wallet opens even if it has not finished synchronizing

This has happened to me, too - my kludge/fix has been to close and restart the wallet, then when it stalls close and restart again. Depending on how far behind I am - I don't leave the wallets open 24/7 - I may have to close and restart a dozen or more times. Very tedious, but eventually it all gets synced.

thanks mate, it worked Wink

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Hi, I cant join discord chat. Has the link expired?
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

I like the spirit of the coin a lot. I got a feel like it can become a true community coin. 27 devs, 10k+ people and such a lowcap, still under the radars. good luck
PinkStar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

We are enduring spam from your children's community all day, or call your children to order or we'll start doing the same thing in your channels! PinkstarcoinV2 team
PinkStar

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

We are enduring spam from your children's community all day, or call your children to order or we'll start doing the same thing in your channels! PinkstarcoinV2 team
Nice works, dev. By the way, I also suggest you to lock old topic of Pinkstart topic to prevent spammers, fudsters join and spam the old topic of Pinkstar coin project.
And it's mainly the same Turtle team that's doing this!
The whole team Pinkstarcoin has been banned from their channel without having ever been part of it, to avoid doing the same thing they are doing all day, this makes us understand that behind the attack is the TurtleCoin team! Honestly, if I had their money, I would immediately unload it, this children's behavior is not suitable to send a coin forward!
MoonRaiser

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

GUI wallets have a lot of problems. If u cannot sync blockchain or if u have any other problem with blockchain use cli wallet https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Using-SimpleWallet . It's more stable and faster than any other gui wallet
suvaco

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

Hello everyone. I've been using Turtle coin nest wallet for 3 weeks now. Never had a problem. BTW the turtle wallet at https://faucet.trtl.me/ is currently paying 10 TRTLs. You can claim 3 times/day. Just refresh the page. Happy Turtling.
hufenghua

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

If you need russian ANN of this, PM me, please
PinkStar

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

TurtleCoin a coin run by a team of children, which encourages the community to hate another currency for a mistake, which makes spam attacks on this coin is Dos attacks to the seed nodes of this coin!
nji90

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

TurtleCoin a coin run by a team of children, which encourages the community to hate another currency for a mistake, which makes spam attacks on this coin is Dos attacks to the seed nodes of this coin!
But this is not true. You just a troll.
nji90

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

Russian community in telegram https://t.me/turtlecoin_ru
PinkStar

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

I'm not a troll and I'm sorry for you, because what I wrote is the pure truth and something that should not make a serious coin!
crypt0.zone

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for TurtleCoin to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Visit crypt0.zone/calculator/
editfmah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

I'm not a troll and I'm sorry for you, because what I wrote is the pure truth and something that should not make a serious coin!

You should probably also state why some members of the community decided to act in this way?  What was their provocation? 

I do not agree with community members acting in a base way, however there is always two sides to every story.  I won't post on here what I believe to be the reasoning as I may be incorrect, we would be interested to hear what you felt was the situation, and how it came about.

editfmah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for TurtleCoin to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Awesome, thanks.
DonValenteeno

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

How lame and un-professional. Where's the link to the (one single) miner that wouldn't crash immediately on 1060? Windows 8.1, driver version 22.21.13.8554
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: