Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2120 times)
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

Not necessarily because there are also people who are profitable but not many, or who have the funds to buy, generally depending on the time they buy that they now sell them losses or interest.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cuongkenh22091996

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

I do not think so, if anyone knows where bitcoin will go, then they are all rich, they have their own strategy, storm is where we make so much money.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

yes I think some newbies just got panic when bitcoin price dropped and sell there bitcoin in a loss that will cost them a lot

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

depends. if they sold bitcoin at february 2018, most of them was at loss and want to cut the losses.
but if they hold their coins more than 1 year, they didn't get loss. they only gain lesser money if they sold it.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

I also dont think that BTC will be back at 15k that fast. The pressure from the bears is very high, bulls usually lose their steem very fast.

We'd need an impressive news to bring back new money into the market, but i don't see this happen during the next few weeks

Yes, currently many governments want to regulate this market but not yet done. So new investors may not take the risk to put in more money as of now because they worry that governments may ban or put restrictions in bitcoin trading like recently done in India. Not only next few weeks but I think it may take many months to reach that level again. If you believe in bitcoin then just hold them until you see the price which you wanted but it may take more time.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.

I could not agree with you more. People who is not be patient enough to hold cannot be winners. In this cryptoworld , patience is the key factor to win . Bitcoin prices will increase again . The winners will be those who can wait to win.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

BTC mining has expenses, must be sold BTC to maintain daily operations!

Sell BTC in the mining machine for mining, this is an investment behavior!

This will dig out more BTC!
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

There can be different reason for selling and they can right as well. For instance, suppose it is going to be banned in some country, there is no point in holding it then.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

That is why I don't sell my bitcoins just to cut loss or if the price goes down. I would rather hold and wait for the green days and earn big profits. During dips I only buy bitcoins to add on my current holdings. Although we can't really determine their reason for seling, but for me it is never really good to sell your bitcoins.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Yes the people who sold their Bitcoin in past few months are surely in a big loss.This is because many people invested in Bitcoin when the price was too high and most of them sold their BTC's when Bitcoin was going through difficult times.Investing at high prices and selling at lower prices will always make you to face loss.So be smart enough to understand that panic selling will not give you anything.Instead of commiting the mistake of panic selling,have patience and keep faith on Bitcoin.Whenever there has been a drop in the price,Bitcoin has bounced back to a new all time high value and surely Bitcoin will recuperate from this drop too.So keep holding your BTC's and invest in it more so that when the price is high again you can earn more profits.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Yes the people who sold their Bitcoin in past few months are surely in a big loss.This is because many people invested in Bitcoin when the price was too high and most of them sold their BTC's when Bitcoin was going through difficult times.Investing at high prices and selling at lower prices will always make you to face loss.So be smart enough to understand that panic selling will not give you anything.Instead of commiting the mistake of panic selling,have patience and keep faith on Bitcoin.Whenever there has been a drop in the price,Bitcoin has bounced back to a new all time high value and surely Bitcoin will recuperate from this drop too.So keep holding your BTC's and invest in it more so that when the price is high again you can earn more profits.
I think so, I believe that the bitcoin will rise soon and if we are going to sell it today we can really lose a big amount of profit in the near future. Because  bitcoin has a capability to rise up high in the near future. Bitcoin is really amazing and I believe that the people who sell bitcoin today will maybe loss tommorows.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

I don't feel any sympathy for those people except who are real investors but needed money badly and sold their bitcoin in the dip. See, the most panic sellers are just some greedy people who wanted to make some rich without having any knowledge of Investment, they invested on bitcoin believing some rumors and scams, they never speculated of their own.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

I don't feel any sympathy for those people except who are real investors but needed money badly and sold their bitcoin in the dip. See, the most panic sellers are just some greedy people who wanted to make some rich without having any knowledge of Investment, they invested on bitcoin believing some rumors and scams, they never speculated of their own.
Regret always happen on the end so even you do see and hear news maybe you still need to do research,we don't need to follow what is in trend everytime since most of the time they were just simply a trap.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Selling below the ATH is equivalent to not maximizing gains, rather than making a loss if you bought in lower. With something like bitcoin that always achieves greater and greater heights, it's difficult to determine when to actually take some profits. I think that right now is one such time, where it's difficult to gauge where it's going, leading to a lot of early sellouts.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

The thing is not really true. Not every investor who sells bitcoin is losing money. thing important , they are the price they bought into the  and the price they sold. Many investors choose to buy into bitcoins and they sell it immediately as the price rises. This helps them bring in a small profit  of money in a short amount of time.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.
but its been almost three months now,wheres that $15,000 price again?falls alarm?lol

Dont expect for any growth because you will always fail if you do,the things to do is wait for the time this will happen,so if indeed then its a time for celebration,remember the more you expect is the more you will be disappointed
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

Do not worry if you earned money when you sold bitcoin. When prices fall, get the bitcoin again and wait. There is no such thing as prices will constantly increase. Nobody can guarantee it.
5 months ago the value of bitoin was 20k. Now 8k. No need to panic. Prices will change constantly.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

indeed. instead sell bitcoin, why not keep holding until the last year highest price reached ?
bitcoin is a long period investment. you wont get anything if you hold it for short time.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
of course will get huge losses, the price is now down, and masil no brightness whether to soar up or not, be patient is the key
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Well we definitely going to have bright future for bitcoin knowing that there were development happening and being worked onn the price will sure go up. There is no reason not to Hold, In the long run we wil be seeing great return of investment.. The demand will surely increase in few more times, great future is really in store for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: