Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold bitcoin are in for a big loss  (Read 2115 times)
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Depends on what price they sold, if they sold it 1900 dollars, they are still good. But if bitcoin continue its rise then they are really in for a big loss.
They will never regret that they sold bitcoin for $ 15,000. I think they are lucky and have good judgment about the price of crypto market

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

do not be discouraged, but rather buy long-term promising altcoins, and wait 3-5 years, and then, I'm sure, their price will increase several times, and you will remain in profit.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

I think if you buy it in a high cost then you dont have a patience and you sell it in a small price i think it's a big loss but if you sell it wisely and your waiting patienly.. I think your in a good run.. Investing is on bitcoin is always need a long run.. sometimes it grows faster.. But it's just a chance you..
takadada

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

They will not lose if Bitcoin returns to its peak later this year
SamantaPinkeralspink

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

I would still say the persons who sold bitcoin right after the bubble are in a loss. Because in the furure prices will rise again!
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

Montana to be a Bitcoin Mining Hub

Check it out!

“This is obviously going to be revolutionary.”

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.

Bitcoin is better maintained in the long run because bitcoin will provide good benefits, and to sell is not a good choice and can make us lose for losing bitcoin.
thangdaik

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

great
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

Check it out!

This would be the second large mining operation to find Montana in as many years. Back in 2016, Project Spokane, LLC launched its site near Missoula. It’s already one of the largest energy consumers in the region, housing a 20 megawatt facility, employing at least 25 locals.
It is expected that Bitcoin shall rise in a few days and might go very high, therefore, people should have waited instead of selling it now. However, the market is unpredictable. Other coins, like PRG are also expected to rise in value right after the launch of PRG space, therefore, it should be stored.
qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

As for the demand for currency, it is mainly supported by the investment side - despite the emergence of numerous services for international transfers through Bitcoin, their turnover is still small.The price of bitcoins depends mainly on the moods of speculators on the market, whether or not related to individual events. In addition, the input and output of even a relatively small amount of other currency markets amounts can radically change the situation.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

well i think of course yes because bitcoin is still far udervalue from its real price i think  if they sold bitcoin at february 2018, most of them was at loss and want to cut the losses and you cannot expect everybody to hold their Bitcoins if they really need to do some spending. But of course those weak hands who sold when the bitcoin was low due to panic were at a big loss

shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Well, at least I think that those who sold their bitcoin at a loss to themselves because of the panic just do not know how to play on this exchange where everyone is being sent whales. It is necessary to have patience for such games, because in the near future, namely in the winter we will see the price of bitcoin more than$15,000
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Check it out!

The Crypto market is unpredictable, those who saying that the sellers are at a loss can be the ones themselves at a loss. We never know what can happen. However, for coins like TAU, I can say it will definitely rise because it has had a stable pattern and is launching its new exchange soon.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Bitcoin as a long-term investment but bitcoin sellers can do that temporarily aim in some may use their fiat to be able to pay or meet some financial obligations and others like traders buy in slope and can sell at higher prices do this again, and no big deal in bitcoin sales if it's done for good cause. Cool
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

They buy cheaply and sell it higher. You might be able to interpret their profits by being cut short. They are weak to sell when bitcoin prices are low because panic is a big loss. In the world of crypto need to be patient and wait for the right time to be able to sell evenly. Cool
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

It depends on at what price the one sold his/her bitcoins. If he/she sold at 19000 dollars, they made a huge profit and they are still not in a loss.

Yes it is. It depends on what price did he/she bought bitcoin but he/she can use it in investing to other trusted mining company. You should be wise and think another way to not go to loss of money/bitcoin. But also they can be patient and wait till the bitcoin price rise up again.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

bitcoin prices are still unstable, maybe down now but in the next few months there is still hope of rising again, we can judge someone losing a lot if they sell bitcoin at the moment, while bitcoin can still rise again, here we are talking about long-term investments, maybe just need a lot of patience if you want to get a big profit, who is patient he will win.
Its their decision, maybe they are not that strong to hold and they cant accept that they are losing their money, but once you are long user of it, I think you will not sold your bitcoin even ut was dropping its price because you knew that it will rise again. We only need to wait for it, because it will not always fall, surely it will arise soon.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

In a few days, we will be reaching $15000 again. Those who sold dont know the game.

I agree! some people just lose their faith already when they saw the bitcoin value is falling. It is part of the business it is not always on the top right? bitcoin will rise again.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

do not be discouraged, but rather buy long-term promising altcoins, and wait 3-5 years, and then, I'm sure, their price will increase several times, and you will remain in profit.
Most altcoins are potential. but it needs to be done a thorough analysis, if the increase is not much, let alone have waited for five years, I think it is better to use btc for investment.

yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Check it out!

If you hold your bitcoin for a few months why don't you hold your bitcoin for another months or before end of this year. Lets see if the prediction is correct Grin 
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

It depends on at what price the one sold his/her bitcoins. If he/she sold at 19000 dollars, they made a huge profit and they are still not in a loss.
yes, it depends on what price we sell. if sold in the range of 1900 dollars we can still profit, but not much. if we want to be patient and wait for the price to rise again then we will profit a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: