Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin  (Read 5896 times)
ChristinaPi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Because bitcoin is the most successful coin and it is used widely all over the world. That is the reason why people are still confident about bitcoin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?
it's important ... because the first bitcoin means the second can emulate bitcoin, so we never forget the first, bitcoin is a digital currency for trading, many who invest in bitcoin and succeed with a long time.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

It is true that altcoins and bitcoins are similar in many ways but the fact that without bitcoin there will never be altcoins so most people would still prefer having the prominent one or the foundation because it still the most reliable.
and with the many bitcoin enthusiasts also that to increase prices is also faster and bitcoin is a good investment place in the long run
For Bitcoin’s proponents, the surge is evidence that it on its way to challenging established currencies like the US dollar, payment systems like PayPal, or stores of value like gold.
hima

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Science, science

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
Merited by BeadPolina (1)

The course of almost all cryptocurrencies depends on the bitcoin rate at the moment. If the course goes up - in others it will also go higher. Bitcoin is the most popular currency because it has a more useful payment system than lightcoin. I advise you to study the information about these cryptocurrencies.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

I would be wary to become overely positive about Bitcoin in the long term. There might be a chain split on August 1st and it's looking very likely.
I think that's an opportune time for altcoins to gather a larger marketcap than Bitcoin, things might get rearranged.
Keep in mind that Altcoin must also be analyzed again, that bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins.
Because they see the conditions that are currently deteriorating, so all must be analyzed positively.
You will see more than 5k coins running down there in the crypto market but only few are highly rated and best recommended for investment especially long-term investment. In long-term investment you will get very few choices in which the Bitcoin is the first choice. Bitcoin is of highest priority for long-term investment, you will get maximum profit of your investment only if it is Bitcoin as we know that other than Bitcoin other are best for short-term.
Cryptoku.X

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

I think bitcoin its not only the first but about its decentralization project doesnt have any disturbed because of the creator Satoshi Nakamoto hide his name, place,and other identity, so it make pure no one can manipulate bitcoin and create the blockchain product goes properly.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Yes, being the first is very important. Simply because it has way more reputation, more well known in the mainstream, so more people are interested.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Hello,

Yes, if you see any family that they give birth as the first baby, we know that is very important and valuable for their family. That's why, I am the side of Bitcoin.If you see the crypto-currency world, Bitcoin is the first and holding number one position for the beginning, so if any coin reaches the same level of Bitcoin, it takes time so long or not happen (though it is LTC, ETH,XRP,EOS etc.).Therefore, people are confident with the long term of Bitcoin.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

bitcoin is the father of all crypto because he who experienced bitter and sweet things up to now, bitcoin will continue to exist considering that many markets in the market always make bitcoin as a pairing basis for many altcoins today. Besides that, large companies partnering with bitcoin are innumerable and this will continue to grow. this is what makes bitcoin worthy of being a long-term investment asset
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

I think bitcoin is most popular as a long term investment. Most people choose it as a means to preserve and increase their money.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

It is not just about which is better, but also, which people trust more. And while the name of Bitcoin is getting quite famous, nobody have heard about Litecoin, outside the crypto community.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

Hello,

no one can be sure in the future because it's already the nature and risk of cryptocurrencies, maybe bitcoin now has the best intensity and fame so our future view of bitcoin can be a benchmark for the future but all possibilities can occur without predictions.
Schmittar

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

The biggest advantage for Bitcoin is that it is already well known and established so even people who doesn't understand it very well buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: