Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

The bleeding currencies and crypto markets doesn't mean it's the end of the cryptoworld already. Perhaps it's a normal thing and it's preparing for yet another burst. Just hodl for now and have your ticket ready for the train ride.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

Is this the end of crypto? I do not think this is deliberately set by certain parties to make the price of crypto decline, so the name of a big tree must have a wind that hit it, after this I believe crypto will rise again and become more popular again.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

crypto will continue for a long time. I believe it. you are wrong, try to see the data year to year. all records are almost the same. decline occurs, almost at the beginning of each year. and it turns out the bitcoin is able to return to normal and its value is more than ever before. this will happen again.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Are you panic on end of crypto. no need to worry always in the january crypto will decrease in it's price wait for some time. crypto will never get end. it will increase within 3 to 4 months.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

While we can say with certainty that the price drop in the market is crypto-currency temporarily. It is caused by various reasons, including an artificial one. I think that the rate of bitcoin, and with it, and the rest of the crypto currency is reduced purposefully and deliberately. This is done, of course, not in order to destroy the crypto currency, but in order to skimp at a low price and again run bitcoin in the price to make a profit. Therefore, soon we will see another take-off of bitcoin in price. Apparently, it will be spectacular. The main thing now, do not give in to panic and keep your bitcoins and other coins.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
realinfo.co

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU_AvXlV4AA-4ZS.jpg

But I still guess it's no way end of Crypto
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Don't ever think that crypto will end because the internet cannot end. The internet and crypto are almost the same thing with crypto taking a decentralized shape. They are both houses built on a solid foundation that cannot be remove by an ordinary wind of panic not to talk of any government.

HOMT

Powered by,
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

I was thinking about that do you really don't know the answer to your question? because you came to that position as a full member and yet you know the reason why? We are in the world of trading where all the value of digital currencies are upside down. Meaning, it won't going straight down the price value but instead it will have no choice but to get arise the value or recover it again.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Calm down dude, all market goes down in the last two months but it will not continue to zero. We can't ignore that bitcoin and blockchain technology is very good for online payment. If we considering about this aspect then we will be sure that more people will like to use this technology then it cause to the increasing price of bitcoin.
all of that will be back to normal lwlets just wait i think theres a problem ith the market economy thats why its decreasing all crypto bit dont worry

speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

Hi man , don't be so pessimistic, it's $8000, not 8 cents , it's a lot of money too. I think the next 10-20 years is belonged to crypto.
After the dump , the must be a price increasing , I can't  figure out the date , buy I'm sure the day will come .

dlastdon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:48 AM
Merited by cryptogeek101 (10)

Don't ever think that crypto will end because the internet cannot end. The internet and crypto are almost the same thing with crypto taking a decentralized shape. They are both houses built on a solid foundation that cannot be remove by an ordinary wind of panic not to talk of any government.
I share this same opinion with you! I think the internet has an unending stream of information, just like cryptocurrency has revolutionized the way we transact business today in our world. Today money can be sent instantly without the help of a third party with transaction fees lesser than what any bank can charge.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Not sure why the massive panic is coming from; this has somewhat happened before in the crypto world; check Dec 2017 for example there were many reds then but we seen some recovery after that. It is unregulated arena so expect downs and ups anytime of the day. Don't forget the masses that are getting into crypto. Patience is a key now.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

End of crypto? No way. This has to go long way, its just a beginning until BTC stabilize like Dollar. Its time to invest in some good alt coins which you will get benefit from in 2025.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

It's a big NO, this isn't the end of crypto, even the price are falling dows, it will increase soon, don't say that crypto will end, because it won't, happy trading~

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

Now we once again give hope for growth , then sharply down , and many will be drained , you do not need . After the market to razrulitsya , we will again see green days or maybe weeks . But it is not yet in the coming weeks
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Of course not, present is actually the growing era of cryptocurrency.In this it will face many ups and downs and for this reason we cannot call it the end of crypto.And rising and falling or prices is a very common thing in every market so i don't think that this can be the end.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

It is difficult to explain what will happen in the same month. There is a fact that bitcoin in a deep pit and my forecast to 8k is more justified, further down to 3k. But the alt is the future, the more the market is stabilizing a bit, and this is a good sign for us.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

I think most who panic now bought bitcoin and other currencies between November 2017 and January 2018, and their wallets are extremely thin. Those who bought a year ago and survived more than one correction sit quietly and eat popcorn watching another steep expression on the roller coaster. Soon, raise friends up, do not worry!
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

no this is not the end of crypto,
every year will be like this, the most important thing is you have to be patient and don't panic, if you're panic, then you're done, don't worry too much about the price right now.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

As long as internet is alive crypto will never end it's normal all cryptocurrencies will bleed but crypto end? Impossible, Compare the btc last year and this year even btc will fall $4k still a high price for me.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: