Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
No i don't think today is the end of cryptocurrencies just due to all of cryptocurrencies price goes down, it is just volatility of the price and today is just the beginning of cryptocurrencies to be addopted by mass, many projects be built on cryptocurrencies platform one of example the ICOs projects and it will be followed by another business, so just relax dude the cryptocurrencies price will be survive and never to be died.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

I don't think it's the end of crypto and i think it's normal for bitcoin to decline, and certainly need a little patience in facing the current situation and remain optimistic if bitcoin prices will rise again after this correction, because with the support of some countries that have succeeded adopted bitcoin as well as its popularity has increased now of course this is a positive support for the progress and development of bitcoin in the future
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

this is just a correction wave. Price cannot continue rising without any correction moves.
I suggest you to google for elliot wave theory. Then you will understand clearly.
Also this theory is not only for price predictions its all related to nature.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

I don't share this thought at all, the market is huge , bigger then we expected and will not fail. Bitcoin is here to stay and it's just a matter of days until it bouces back !

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

For me its just another year that bitcoin taking its descend and after that it will give us another unexpected comeback.

Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Its not impossible that cryptocurrency will end cause we all doesn't know if when is the time or year that crypto will end.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Leomai

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

I don't think it is the end. Rather, it is just a beginning. The correction is inevitable after a long bullish run. I think after the Chinese New Year (mid Feb), everything will be fine. I just see  this time as a sales season.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

this is just a correction wave. Price cannot continue rising without any correction moves.
I suggest you to google for elliot wave theory. Then you will understand clearly.
Also this theory is not only for price predictions its all related to nature.

I don't really know about elliott wave theory, but at least I agree with the price correction in 2017. the market will not always go up. and its impact this year, the value is back in the lowest position and all this will not last long. maybe in the next few months will all be restored.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Do not worry.  It is already possible to get used to, that in the period January-March the value of the cryptocurrency is decreasing. But in the end the market stabilizes and prices only grow.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:43:52 AM

This is just a drama which is created by the FUDs like INDIA,KOREA ban,and lately the facebook restriction about ICO-related promotions which stopping most of the campaign managers to promote their ICOs using the paid advertising of facebook,the situation is worsen by most of the people who did panic selling.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

Of course it's not the end of crypto! It is only the beginning of cryptocurrencies! So keep calm and HODL Wink

zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

IT will be a long will before crypto ends. Many factors are needed in order for it to end. For me, the crypto coins will not end but this is a true test for all coins. BTC is now declining in price but many other coins like eth are stable. This will surely test the credibility and value of all cryptocurrency around the world. I believe that this not the end of all of it but this will surely a challenge that they should overcome.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I think no, the price of all cryptocurrency going down because to many FUD at the same times, and could be back to normal in a few month. Popularitas of Cryptocurrency just beginning so community of cryptocurrency will be bigger in the future. And this down trend market just temporary, because cryptocurrency given many advantages to their community so crypto never end.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

now there is a market correction on the background of bad news people began to pour their coins out of fear , plus investors are waiting for the updates of bitcoin, so soon the market will go up again
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

haha, why schould be this the end of cryptocurrencies. i mean, right now just the price drops down because of the political uncertainly realting to cryptos, all the impatient new crypto owner (which sell their coins because they made not +500% in one week), too many (scam)projects comes into the market, greed is also a big problem and so on.

but the technology behind the cryptos is still availaible and many people are working daily to improve it constantly. so right now, you just need to relax and be patient!!!
just the price drops down, but not the big thing behind blockchain and cryptocurrencies  Wink

fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I bet now but I feel the same... too many people believing the bubble has burst, moreover the Tether alleged scam + exchanges closing registrations, with governments pseudo-bans too, these things doesn't sound good at all together even if media are of course exagerating (to cover the wallstreet bubble just popped too).

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

This will not be the end of Crypto. This is just a market correction which is very good after a immense bullish run in December. BTC was overbought in Last December. Everything will be fine at Q2 in this year.

Everyone is keeping an eye to the bitcoin and other altcoin pricelist. Being worried about it is a normal reaction specially if you have an investment big or small. But I must say crypto has no ending. Maybe the price that we expect will not be that much. But it will never end, cryptocurrency is there already. It is unstoppable, volatile only.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

From the price that's not easily predictable exactly, it doesn't mean we judge it easily and it will be like what we think. We know that price is easily influenced by many things and certainly not only things that make it drop only, there are many other things that we not easily to guessed that it can affect to the price back to green and tends lead to higher back.

I'm sure the future of cryptos is still long, with the price that got declining we can't to judge it.. that cryptos will be end, we just have to really be able to adapting with the all conditions. It's different if the whole of governments will forbids cryptos fully, and all activities related to cryptos will be frozen, well.. it can surely as the end of cryptos.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrency never end because the blockchain technology behind it given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community and now only about 1% from totally people in the world know about the advantages of cryptocurrency. And in the future cryptocurrency community will be bigger because many adoption of it so will be give more advantages to the all people in the world.

kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

no. this situation is normally happen in bitcoin and in other altcoins. crypto has no ending, just dont panic and trust bitcoin maybe this is one their strategies. everything will be fine

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: