Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

In this case it can't be the end of crypto, but all this case actually happens in BTC and other altcoin, so just believe in BTC and after Sometimes it will get normalize use this Medium to buy and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

The end of crypto would be whem bitcoin's $4k levels are broke,that would clearly tells us to get out but if the support levels in $8k didnt break there will be be some flippening for sure,thats how i see the market moves.Bitcoin is our main reference for all the altcoins/cryptocurrencies.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

when one start to panic and spread it to others it will also affect them and this repeat until many are affected. it is better to spread a positive topic compared to negative one so it won't cause more panic. many have great expectation in bitcoin and altcoins because of its potential. this is just the beginning of improvement and developing of cryptocurrencies so be positive.
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

Why do everybody panic? About 70% in this forum are not traders but nearly all of them are trying to find the answer what to do, what to sell and buy.. So the answer is to forget about all these courses and rates and relax for some time. You are simply nervous in vain especially when your deposit is about 2000$.
And from last 30% there is maybe a half who trade professionally. And these gyus don't write lots of comments what to do etc. They just wait for convenient entry points to the market or maybe watching what's going on. But there's no panic.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

The market has many dump and pump so far , do not wary the rout will be continued
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
This simple dip cannot cause to end of the crypto.One must think of the technology used behind these crypto currencies before you comment
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

I really hope that people will understand that bitcoin as a useless crypto currency and coins will be untied from it, there are many interesting projects that are falling due to the cost of bitcoin
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

You are probably asking yourself :

Is crypto dead? why did i buy Bitcoin ? You are probably infected by so much  FUD. But, i have good news for you :

We are very close to a reversal. Bitcoin started to hit bear traders targets and we are close to Bitcoin strongest supports like 8K-9K area. Also January is considered the worst month for crypto and we can see that in past 4 years and we finally  started february. By mid February we will see some good things for sure. Waking up with red numbers everyday sucks, but crypto currencies are volatile and easy manipulated so take some time to hold and relax and understand which kind of market you are! You can lose half of your money really fast, but you can also multiply it by 10 in less than a week. The risk is high and the most important thing is tot keep your head in the right place and to know which kind of investment you are making.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

I dont' think that this is the end for crypto. Maybe the value is dropping now but remeber that theres always ups and downs. Maybe now is the downs time so keep tight. Believe that the value will rise up again.
wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

There's no such end of Cryptocurrency.
Even governments and states couldn't stop cryptocurrencies and their people earning it.
In Bangladesh, Bitcoin and all Cryptocurrencies are being Banned since last year but still people are earning it in so many ways because Cryptocurrency is for the future and not only for the current situations.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

There's nothing to worry about, it's not the end of the crypto.
We have seen drops of 60% before, especially in 2013 with over 80%, and this was "the end" of BTC every time, but it does not.
Do not worry.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
investwarrior

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Crypto will live long and this 8000$ price is just new year for Chinese, people withdraw money to celebrate you know, it happens every year so don't need to panic and just hodl.

check crypto prices https://www.checkcryptoprices.com/
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

this statement as if we will surrender, I always think positive. Price has a saturation point whether it is in the dump or in the pump. Crypto will search for new victims by pumping the price and that time we get the advantage.

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Come on dude, Cheer up you're doing fine. Maybe its your first time to experience a major dip in the cryptocurrency there's a lot of reason why the value of bitcoin and altcoins is dipping.
  • There's an incoming Hardfork/softfork
  • Different season like Christmas/New Year etc. because some of the traders exchange their tokens to have some funds on incoming season
  • Too many altcoin that is circulating in the current market
  • It is affected if some country regulates or make a law about it like US/KOREA/INDIA etc.
  • Supply and demands of the Bitcoin/altcoin in the market
  • Market Manipulation by whales
  • And bad reputation about cryptocurrency related into hacking/fraud, or the mass media makes a bad reputation for the crypto
There's a lot of things that can affect Cryptocurrency market price .
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

We all see how ma you startups appear every day. People are enthusiastic as to Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. So this stagnation is 100% temporary.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Fatmoo

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

The price of cypto fluctuates, but this is also happening last year. Yet before the end of December the price massively increased. The state of crypto currency is volatility, but that doesn't mean this will be the end. This is the right time to buy more coin because the price will be resolved soon.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

This is not the end, it may be the beginning though. Who could know last year in January Bitcoin will be over 10k USD? We were expecting 7-8k at most, in very optimistic predictions. Bitcoin grew so fast and so much, it wasn't expected. But now after a huge dump we are still in over 9k USD. That's crazy if you think about long term. I don't think there is an end to this, crypto currencies will live more than our lives.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

bumbumcifra

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

In this moment we have to choose the best enter point for new coins
Jeepney_koh

Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

That would not happen too soon because cryptos are still living and running around and circulating online. Many investors and developers are still investing in cryptos and they beleive that existence of many options would make the market alive. Prices are actually normal now because the market's going up and down is a normal activity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Its just beginning of crypto, crypto will live long even if bitcoin will fall, crypto will kick and increase its marketcap. So dont panic just adapt more and research all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: