Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:23:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Some people really think it is, that's why they panic, sell their coins and leave. However, I believe that this is just the beginning and it actually is, because altcoins are just getting popular these days. Do you know how many people use cryptos all over the world? Only 2% of world's population.  Shocked There was a time when the internet was there, and now it has exceeded 50% but was a big revolution back then. Internet also had the same problem as cryptocurrencies have now: trust.

So it will take some time until people realize what they are, how they work and why they are so beneficial. Internet went through the same process. I remember my father was doubting whether to buy internet services or not, because it was not a necessity for us ten years ago, but now people can't live without that. The same will happen to the cryptocurrencies in the future. People will not be able to avoid using them in their daily activities.

Thus, thinking that this is the end of cryptocurrencies will be a major mistake, because I believe there is no end to this market. It will just grow more and more and more
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

Do not worry, Bitcoin and alternate cryptocurrencies will recover for sure. Just continue on earning cryptocurrencies. Sooner or later, their prices will rise again. Not at all times Bitcoin or alternate cryptocurrencies experience an increase on their prices. You should have known this already for they are known being decentralized.

sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Some thoughts calm me down - in crypto involved with only a few people, and teams work hard on their projects all around the world.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
You've been on the forum for some time now and I'm still surprised that you still don't know how cryptocurrencies prices work. Unless the coin you are watching is not as good as it seems to be, then its price will probably not recover anymore together with bitcoin. Some altcoins are affected by the dip that has happened to bitcoin so if bitcoin recovers, then expect all other altcoins that went down with it will also recover.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

you are not tired of saying the same thing? The market has already turned around. We are going up. What end of tutu is it I can not understand? I think that crypto currency in 3 years will be gold and those who are engaged in them now will be millionaires.

elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

almost a month the market is down, but I still believe the situation will return to normal. Since today is the digital age, human life today can not be separated from digital technology and bitcoin is part of digital technology.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Unless something incredibly massive happens, i don't see even all this fud shaking the most hardcore hodlers, and that's talking about the market. If we're talking about the technology, i honestly don't see that happening in any scenario
At some point, the weak hands are usually the ones who are busy selling with some stop loss while the whales are busy taking the profit. It is a normal thing in a market and there is just no downtrend that is meant to last forever. The same way we have been having bull runs, is just the same way we are going to keep having bear slowdowns. It takes some experience to get use to and some pretty good old time HODLers are already used to that.

Cryptocurrency is here to stay, nothing is stopping it, corrections are normal, we have had this before, and so it is apparently not new. Take a look at the stock markets, they are also down. Is it the end of stock markets too ? This can only be a bad situation for those who want to see it as such. There is no cause for alarm, the market is healthy and this will pass.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Some people really think it is, that's why they panic, sell their coins and leave. However, I believe that this is just the beginning and it actually is, because altcoins are just getting popular these days. Do you know how many people use cryptos all over the world? Only 2% of world's population.  Shocked There was a time when the internet was there, and now it has exceeded 50% but was a big revolution back then. Internet also had the same problem as cryptocurrencies have now: trust.

So it will take some time until people realize what they are, how they work and why they are so beneficial. Internet went through the same process. I remember my father was doubting whether to buy internet services or not, because it was not a necessity for us ten years ago, but now people can't live without that. The same will happen to the cryptocurrencies in the future. People will not be able to avoid using them in their daily activities.

Thus, thinking that this is the end of cryptocurrencies will be a major mistake, because I believe there is no end to this market. It will just grow more and more and more

thanks for that, a nice insight. I believe it is only comparable and not imaginable to the people who have not understood what crypto is. we are scared away by the mass media and I myself still have doubts.

so end of crypto or end of old economy?

and what do you think about people as the dollar vigilante? idiot or trustworthy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGbWZVEAuyI

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

This is not the end of crypto currency i think this is only the another beginning of crypto currency era just wait for another few months Bitcoins and all other altcoins will make its comeback and rises again just be patient and wait for it. Expect the unexpected when that happens. They have all potential to make its comeback because of ita unique traits and potential.
electricblueeyes

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

This is not the end. This is just the beginning. It will all be regulated in time.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

You know what i was thinking about when read rhis question??
Wonder. I do hope it's not the end of tbe crypto.
Most of us earning money from it. And i can't imagine what will happen then.
So talking about falling price of the bitcoin. For me it is normal.
I have just thought that why many people are blooding of it, because we know all guys that the increase of bitcoin 2 month ago was so high and fast.
And now, it's down so and fast too.
It makes many people worried.
Just hold and savethe crypto. All gonna be well soon.

Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

The price has increased during the last few days and it would be higher in near future so I still keep my interest in them Smiley just feel relax and wait for it, friends
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

I'm sure about most because the dip never lasts for such long period for which it has lasted currently.The prices are indeed going down and we all know that this has already happened several times in the past. This is a great time for us to invest in altcoins, especially with BTC and ETH.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Is absolutely true that the prices of most cryptocurrencies have gone down but that does not make cryptocurrency the thing of the past. You bear witness with me that cryptocurrencies have not maintained a fixed price since they emerged. They rise and decline. And I think this time cryptocurrency is declining but it will surely rise. Lets stay calm
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

I think the party is just about to get started. There will be some setbacks during time of crypto regulation, but when it's done, this is when the big guys will come in! So... way to go!!!
paul.landers

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

it is not the end, it is a promising future!!!
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Cryptoworld isn't stable and it's normal, that sometimes alts going down and sometimes alt going up. We need get used to this.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

Crypto currency will not die. It will grow, change, become something else, be supplemented and subject to other changes, but the very foundation will remain unchanged. This is the logical continuation of any financial system. Many science fiction writers have long predicted the emergence of such a system, so that it remained a matter of small. When there was a technical possibility, it was realized. So all the songs about the imminent death of the crypto currency are either panic screaming or manipulation.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

It is a starting point for crypto the end is not visible yet there are many innovation that will set in as time goes on, you can't expect the price to keep growing each year without correction.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Just a beginning, the project Freezone is getting ready to build the first crypto zone for blockchain business, conpanies will operate there legally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: