Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
nvt2511

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Just a beginning, the project Freezone is getting ready to build the first crypto zone for blockchain business, conpanies will operate there legally
beautygirl816

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:08 AM

Well, with so many bad projected and bad managed ICOs, it's normal to have some kind of "natural selection".
But crypto market - in spite of all "prophets of doom" is recovering very well, so...wel'll see!
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

It is not. The last couple of months that passed had a very brutal bear market that left a lot of people having the value of their coins more than half their initial value and a huge number of investors panic sold their coins for a while. The market has now started to recover and prices are going up. Don't worry, cryptos are not dying, just hold your coins and be patient.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

I think it's too early to say that this is the end of crypto, because investor confidence in the crypto currency is so strong. Stay calm with the current state, because the time will determine and hope such a situation will quickly pass.
mariskarai75

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

I think that's just panic selling. at the end of februari everything will be normal again and the price will surpass the end of 2017. because some countries have also tried to use blockchain.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

Rising and falling a price in the marketplace is commonplace and commonplace. There is no growth that always goes straight without any bend. There will be times when prices will go down. Maybe at that time the market is in the current situation, the price is all down. In February the market fell, then in April, the market began to rise again, and now in May the market back down. It was a natural occurrence. But all will be back in time. The market will come back up again, and that's the cycle. Right now the market is falling, probably because of a large number of communities that sell their coins, so the number of requests is reduced and prices are falling.
padsbzub6666

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

We are not at the end of anything, everything is just beginning. No need to worry Smiley The crypto world is just developing. Blockchain is the future of technology.
It does not mean that nothing has come to an end because prices are falling
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

No, never!I won't agree that crypto will fail. This is a new step in our financial world. Many people earn good money trading crypto and I think that there are a lot of governments that will consider coins as the main currency as this is the currency of the future
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

I think everyone needs to calm down and tell the truth that most Altcoins are worthless. Altcoins should be sold when it reaches a high price. This is my experience.
Yes everyone should need to calm down because at the moment what is happening in the prices of the cryptocurrencies are just a price correction and not the sign of the ending of the digital currencies. The long term investors are already used to it and they know that it was an investment is all about, a fluctuation.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jiren

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

It will not end as of now.  It's only just starting. Given the fact it made a huge impact in the past year it is most likely not to end now. And yes most the coins have no value but that does not mean it is the end. There are many coins that still make a huge impact in the field and many are benefitting in cryptocurrencies. And it will grow more as it's popularity rises. So i think it's not the end for crypto.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

The value of the crypto currency will only increase. It is better to just wait and store your money in several koinas.
npfyieke

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will return to the price of early 2016. Now the encrypted world is quite different from two years ago, and many big companies and even many countries are concerned about encryption. I think it will rise again soon.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

My answer is NO. Surely the price of BTC and other crypto currencies will rise again. It will not take much long time. Also keep in mind that this is a new technology. So there are millions of people still don't know even the word crypto. But they do know the word fiat currency. So when everyone knows about Crypto like Fiat no one will able to stop the popularity and the stability of Crypto.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

This is the beginning of my friend, because now people still do not quite understand that in a few years they will remember about fiat money as a good period of their life, we go forward with big steps of technology develop and we need to keep up with them.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

The price of BTC and ETH began to fall, so the price drop of altcoins is inevitable. Do not be panicked because this is all normal. When the price of BTC rises again, everything will be fine.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

The price of BTC and ETH began to fall, so the price drop of altcoins is inevitable. Do not be panicked because this is all normal. When the price of BTC rises again, everything will be fine.

And why does no one consider the option that we will go into a deep correction to 4000-5000 $? For me, it is very likely, especially since we have not even emerged from the bearish trend. I think it's too early to rejoice
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
No, I do not believe this is the end. Cryptocurrency is a new market, it has good potential, with the crypto benefits that bring us in the future this market will grow stronger. Currently the market is in a difficult period, Bitcoin prices are on the downward trend. However, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, the market will soon recover and Bitcoin prices will increase again. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000. So now, when the Bitcoin price is only about $ 8500, we should invest if we want to make a big profit in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
klasik1980

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

And why does no one consider the option that we will go into a deep correction to 4000-5000 $? For me, it is very likely, especially since we have not even emerged from the bearish trend. I think it's too early to rejoice
Bitcoin prices will definitely be soaring. At this point there is hardly any going back for BTC and other crypto currencies. Almost daily more and more countries and companies and announcing that they are moving to accept bitcoin. This will push the price up because as the demand increases the price will go up. There are also emerging technologies that are driving this increase.
Tanya78

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Many of them rise and fall every day. Now is not the time to panic. It will pass.  Smiley
longergou

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

From yesterday, a new round of decline began, but this is not the end of the cryptocurrency, because I believe that the market for cryptocurrencies will always recover.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: