Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
dolagani

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

we do not need to panic with the decline in the price of bitcoin and altcoin, because seen from the charts, sometimes down, well when the price drops like this is our chance to buy as much  coin for a profit
maxmoblie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

For me it' s no, I always think positive and have patient. There is a difficult sometimes with the ups and down but it will going to last. Many people and countries support, and they like crypto so it will last. We will support also crypto because it help us a lot.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

I think now is not the end of crypto. many people are panic because they sell their coins and leave. However, I believe that this is just the beginning and the truth since altcoin has just been popular lately. So do not panic, it's completely normal in crypto and you can see for yourself if you check the bitcoin charts. Bitcoin is always recovering so I do not see why he will not recover from this.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

I think now is not the end of crypto. many people are panic because they sell their coins and leave. However, I believe that this is just the beginning and the truth since altcoin has just been popular lately. So do not panic, it's completely normal in crypto and you can see for yourself if you check the bitcoin charts. Bitcoin is always recovering so I do not see why he will not recover from this.

It is true that you say such problems are already a natural thing in the world of cryptocurrency,
it may be for some beginners to assume cryptocurrency will end,
but not as easy as cryptocurrency will end up the most important thing we think positive

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

In February, the bitcoin rate was also about 8,000 dollars? Now May, and bitcoin also has about the same price. We can assume that the bitcoin rate is stable. Why should the crypto currency be dying?
Well, seriously, decentralized crypto currency has always had, and probably will always have high volatility and therefore will continue to rise and fall periodically. Unlike the usual market, such price fluctuations of the crypto currency are very large, therefore this behavior should be treated calmly. Over the recession of the crypto-currency market, there will always be a rise. In this case, our prospective coins and tokens are even added to the cost.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
maphyabaza

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

This can not be the end of cryptocurrency desperate the fall in price of the top coins which affects all other coins and the rejection of bitcoin by some countries such as China I have this believe before April this will come back to normal because the more some country reject bitcoin the more other countries accept it.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

No, crypto will not end but crypto will be able to survive for the long term and increasingly popular in the future. Market decline does not mean crypto will die, it's normal because crypto value is not stable, be patient crypto will increase again.
lettypace

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

This is definitely not the end of crypto. But it is worrisome that with every dip we have a lot of people are afraid that this is the end of it.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

we do not need to panic with the decline in the price of bitcoin and altcoin, because seen from the charts, sometimes down, well when the price drops like this is our chance to buy as much  coin for a profit

I believe that the Crypto market will never collapse, so the price of altcoin drops is a normal thing. We think that BTC prices in early 2017 are only below $ 10,000. but by the end of 2017 it had risen to $ 20,000. and now it's only $ 8000. No matter how they change, they will never collapse.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

I don’t think that crypto will go down. The whole that tendency is going upward. Software developers are already working to bring the technology of the distributed ledger to a new level. And they will succeed I am sure.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

This is not the end of the cryptocurrencies because we can see that the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going up and showing some strong recovery from the price crash. No bitcoins and major altcoins are here to stay in the market for a long time because right now the market is weak I agree with that but it will not be right to tell that it is the end of the crypto market
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

It is expected to see the bitcoin and other altcoins prices to return normal again soon after the strong bottoming pattern is formed with some big volume and it will be good if you enter your positions after the uptrend is confirmed. I bought a lot of solid coins today because i habe some feeling that the investor's.money will pouring in to bitcoin's market soon,you should be buying more when the times like this because most of the coins are cheaper than their usual prices
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

Some altcoins are affected by the dip that has happened to bitcoin so if bitcoin recovers, then expect all other altcoins that went down with it will also recover. This is not the end of crypto currency i think this is only the another beginning of crypto currency era just wait for another few months Bitcoins. I have not found any reason for the cryptocurrency market to collapse. cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, however it is easily affected by news
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Oh I think cryptocurrency is really for from its end. Do not panic. Some bad things happen but it does not mean the end of the world, relax Smiley
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

It is expected to see the bitcoin and other altcoins prices to return normal again soon after the strong bottoming pattern is formed with some big volume and it will be good if you enter your positions after the uptrend is confirmed. I bought a lot of solid coins today because i habe some feeling that the investor's.money will pouring in to bitcoin's market soon,you should be buying more when the times like this because most of the coins are cheaper than their usual prices
Crjyptocurrency is not going to die, I am very sure of that. Maybe there have been dark times, but it does not mean the end of this sphere
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

I agree with you that this is not end of cryptocurrency ,Strong hold will benefit you in the future. Maybe after those problem fix, crypto can be used as currency.
zero4five

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I think that this is only a temporary rollback. It is obvious that so far no one has been able to give at least roughly the exact forecast for the crypto market for the year ahead. Experts and analysts confirm that they can only guess what the price of the coin will be after such a long time.
sputnik345

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Do not panic, the market will recover in the near future and the fact that the rate is now behaving unstable is a normal phenomenon.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

The cryptocurrency market is stronger than ever. It will grow and develop for many years, pleasing us with new revolutionary coins.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Kunlejoe0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

As far as cryptocurrency is concern, there is no end in sight yet. The world are not paying attention to revolution that is already happening in cryptocurrency. The bitcoin is always condider to be an alternative means of payment that is not significant yet!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: