Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

no one know how deep it will go it may pump now but with some bad news it can dump again and possibly dump more if the people cannot control what the market feeds their emotions became unstable and with the wrong decision it can really rekt your portfolio what I'm saying is resist this challenging days and sell when you are on profit.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
Still no one knows until when does the dumping scenario can lasts since fluctuation and volatility in cryptocurrencies especially in Bitcoin was a widely observable characteristic in which we people might think to be a burden or in the other hand as an opportunity to seek and gain more Bitcoin by means of buying on how much we can even afford so that when time comes that the price pumps up, we who hold and gain more Bitcoin can benefit with it. Also, instead of thinking the negatives, why don't we just look at the brighter side of it just not to stress ourselves out.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

As for me,  it's the beginning of an uptrend. At least in recent days the market has shown growth and it looks optimistic.

But this isn't a sign of a trend reversal so far. For that to happen we definitely need to break the 11-12k area with significant volume and buying pressure.
Until then I would be cautious and not just buy the hell of coins right now. There is still the possibility we could see another bull trap and head down to 6k area again. So be careful and don't get too excited. The whales know how to play the market and make retail traders feel depressed!
What is wrong with bitcoin falling again to 6k dollars? Even if the whole digital market starts bleeding again and remains that way, does this mean it is the end of crypto world? Digital currencies are the future of money. Bitcoin is going to remain with humans forever now. Now that Mark has launched his own crypto currency and many are thinking to do so, digital market has the most potential to grow.

Agree! Besides, bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that was able to reach that price. Even though there are arising cryptos that are trying to dethrone bitcoin from its peak, it is still consistent to its place and cannot be bent. It is possible I think that it will reach lower than 5k$ but I believe that it will continue to go over it's previous price. Nothing to worry about because it is consistent to go up even though it is going down.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:23 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

We really cannot tell and no one can't.  What we can do is just to compare things from the past to now.  Bitcoin always change it's value, so that's given and people should set an expectation already before investing on it.  Since bitcoin is known already,  that's because it's trusted.  Many people become successful on it and that's why people have will on investing on it. 
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

As for me,  it's the beginning of an uptrend. At least in recent days the market has shown growth and it looks optimistic.

But this isn't a sign of a trend reversal so far. For that to happen we definitely need to break the 11-12k area with significant volume and buying pressure.
Until then I would be cautious and not just buy the hell of coins right now. There is still the possibility we could see another bull trap and head down to 6k area again. So be careful and don't get too excited. The whales know how to play the market and make retail traders feel depressed!
What is wrong with bitcoin falling again to 6k dollars? Even if the whole digital market starts bleeding again and remains that way, does this mean it is the end of crypto world? Digital currencies are the future of money. Bitcoin is going to remain with humans forever now. Now that Mark has launched his own crypto currency and many are thinking to do so, digital market has the most potential to grow.
if the price goes back down it will certainly make some people lose money dude, that's why he said to be careful, maybe the price increase is a bull trap, I hope it is not. it's hard to make the user trust back you know. we are in a bad position in the past 3 months. the market is more often bloody and very little confidence in the market. now the price is back to show a positive and hopefully we will not find $6k again in the next point
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

No one can inform till when this dump stops between bitcoin value, Much better after functionate is after make investments in bitcoin or purchase partial altcoin who is over the deepest cost so much is in which way condition thou purchase so cash you execute in a position in imitation of reach earnings whilst dumps happen. I propose in accordance with buy a couple of coins and credit enormous volume about capital to arrive extra earnings into long term.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

if the price goes back down it will certainly make some people lose money dude, that's why he said to be careful, maybe the price increase is a bull trap, I hope it is not. it's hard to make the user trust back you know. we are in a bad position in the past 3 months. the market is more often bloody and very little confidence in the market. now the price is back to show a positive and hopefully we will not find $6k again in the next point
I think that the increase on the price is not a bull trap because if that is a bull trap then the market goes down now and we can see that after a few days of the latest pump but the price right now is stronger than before and we can say that it is a confirmed bullish trend for the market of bitcoin so i think that bear trend is gone.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

I think the price is going to recover from this month and we will see sustainable growth in the market from this month and it will not only recover but also hit a fresh all-time high level. There are multiple aspects of this conclusion, the number of the user base and overall maturity is higher than that of last year and the correction taught a good lesson to the investors. I am expecting the return of big whales and institutional investors in this quarter resulting in a price growth.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

It has reached the floor from 6.5k now and it is now going forward for 9k as it breaks the 7-8k price this previous and current week. Let's now wait for the bull trend to fully initiate as price is still dropping a bit and barely get pasts 8.5k yet due to adjustments that were just yet to be done this week, but I'll be optimistic that it will soon get to 10k this coming May.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

We are now in a very good place and consider the less estimations happening these days light because the value is stable between 8.7 thousand dollars and 9.3 thousand dollars that is representing the market in a stable way and this is going to increase in the upcoming days as we can estimate the uncertain price from the conditions. The bears market is not going worse and is ending soon for we are now out from that time when the price was around 6 thousand dollars.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

now is the time when the rise or uptrend has started to look for it is actually now right if someone still does not have the bitcoin to buy. the trend occurs because it is usually the issue raised. including bad or good issues that create up and down trends
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

I think the price is going to recover from this month and we will see sustainable growth in the market from this month and it will not only recover but also hit a fresh all-time high level. There are multiple aspects of this conclusion, the number of the user base and overall maturity is higher than that of last year and the correction taught a good lesson to the investors. I am expecting the return of big whales and institutional investors in this quarter resulting in a price growth.
The user base while important is not everything, the most important aspect is how much money each person has, and right now everyone is spent, long term holders invested all their money already and they need time to get more, new investor that put their money in bitcoin in December have lost a significant part of their savings, and new investors are not ready to trust in bitcoin that much when they saw that the price crashed so fast, so I do not see a recovery happening that fast and this year.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

I think that for the month of May, the graph will rise a bit. After a long visit, the market is still moderate. the actual rise will be in August and September this year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

I think that for the month of May, the graph will rise a bit. After a long visit, the market is still moderate. the actual rise will be in August and September this year.
Yup, same pattern for the movement of the price like last year. The price are dumping from the month of January to March and after those months then it will be a little bit accumulation month and after that then the price of bitcoin will move slowly but surely and near of the end of the year then there will be a strong bullish market that will move the price to the top.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

The bear has gone hibernating for now. I hope everyone was able to buy when the price was still at its lowest. I hope the bear will be hibernating for quite a long time so that the bull will be running wild for some time. That will definitely bring the prices back to its golden days during the late part of 2017 and early 2018 for some. We have already started with the bull run.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

The bear has gone hibernating for now. I hope everyone was able to buy when the price was still at its lowest. I hope the bear will be hibernating for quite a long time so that the bull will be running wild for some time. That will definitely bring the prices back to its golden days during the late part of 2017 and early 2018 for some. We have already started with the bull run.

Well with so much blabbering and crying over the red market, i doubt that there are a lot who took advantage of it. A lot probably even sold and lost interest lol. That's why we have less weak hands now and the market is showing good signs. I don't think the bulls are back yet but you're right, with how things are moving now, the bears have likely retreated temporarily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

This is the season of staying low. Bitcoins never come up so hard in this May as well. For the time being, prices start increasing to some extent but then come down again. They never stay at one point and this is beauty of bitcoins. And we have been listening about bitcoins that they will hit the market in April and just see that April has been passed with nothing. So just wait and be patient.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I think in the near future all will depend on the situatioon around regulation cryptocurrencies market. Now personally I prefer to wait for the decision of senior SEC and CFTC officials, who will discuss whether or not Ethereum is a security on 7th of May. I think this will affect to the price of Bitcoin.
https://www.finder.com.au/ethereum-almost-zero-chance-of-the-sec-declaring-it-a-security
But if price exceeds $ 10.5 K and finally breaks the downtrend line, I will buy bitcoin despite all the above.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

I think you're right mate,but as of this moment bitcoin had rise up and almost touches to $10k while those previous months bitcoin goes dip and some bitcoiners panic.As long as massive adoption happens bitcoin would continue to live for long years most especially that cryptocurrencies were already started its popularity to be known in different parts of the world.If August and September would be bitcoins months most probably by the end of this year 2018 bitcoin would top again and again,big possibilities that this would surpass to $20k.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Do not worry about bitcoins, the value of bitcoin will be over again. it's depend if the news that is coming and the reaction to that from the market. but I'm sure that the bitcoin value will return at the end of the year. 1 bitcoin = 1M.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: