Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

The current market is relatively healthy, perhaps BTC will soon rise to 10,000 US dollars!
We are getting closer and closer to the bull market! Ico's market began to be active!
Btc or will be able to rise to 25,000 US dollars in June!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

We are now back on another bull run guys. It's been a long time of crashing and FUD everywhere but now is the time to make gains and invest on altcoins that are still experiencing low prices. I'm so excited to see BTC reaching $25k soon.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

As of this time the cryptocurrency market has recovered though a bit slow. Considering that it was February that the prices went down and until around April it was about two months of struggle and about two months of loses for many who feared that the market will never rise again. Now it not something to be feared of. Everything is alright and probably the start of something new for beginners like us.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

The current market is relatively healthy, perhaps BTC will soon rise to 10,000 US dollars!
We are getting closer and closer to the bull market! Ico's market began to be active!
yes that is right that now we are very close to 10k and hopefully after cross that level we will become more confident and then more and more people will invest their money in bitcoin, in current time although people still reluctant to invest their money in bitcoin, but i am sure that after crossing 10k they will become confident and will surely invest their money in bitcoin to make good profit.
Baronggot

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

As i can remember, the lowest trend so far this year was only 6,000$ and that hit three times during the span of 4 months. Now, bitcoin has regained its power and dominance as it reached 9,000$ market price, we expect a bull run for cryptos this time.

thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

As i can remember, the lowest trend so far this year was only 6,000$ and that hit three times during the span of 4 months. Now, bitcoin has regained its power and dominance as it reached 9,000$ market price, we expect a bull run for cryptos this time.
Actually this bull run will surely continue until before the end of July. The good thing is every interested person to buy some bitcoin has still have a chance to earn big, because the price still at the affordable stage. This is good to invest compare to ICO. ICO is something that promising you to earn big but the promise is not enough to ease the doubt within you because promise is just a promise until it is executed successfully.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

hopefully the longer the bitcoin will get better and better in the future. because this is highly desirable for most people in every country
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

You are saying that bitcoin FUD of 4,800$ will not happen right well it is always possible there are so many ways to decrease bitcoin but there is too many ways also to increase it. Bitcoin will rise up this year i am sure about that and it will not just end in this year it will having many years for sure to increase more.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

The usability of bitcoin will go up as the developers finally are able to activate the lightning network once that happens a whole new universe of possibilities will open for bitcoin, right now bitcoin is mostly used as a store of value.
Bitcoin has in deed helped all those who are investing their money into it and that it is continuously helping all the investors in having a better living. In my opinion, the demand of the bitcoin will only increase if the awareness rate is increased and that is the duty of the ones who already know about the bitcoin to tell other about bitcoin so that they may also get an opportunity of making some good money.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

I think to confirm the end of the bear trend, we need to break the 12 k level. Thats where we hit 1-2 month ago and fall again to low 6ks.

airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Well, as long as we can see a greenish cryptomarkets with a positive change value of almost cryptocurrencies that will last for a couple of days or weeks, then we can say we're already leaving the bearish trend behind. And that's pretty obvious with the current trend now.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Well, as long as we can see a greenish cryptomarkets with a positive change value of almost cryptocurrencies that will last for a couple of days or weeks, then we can say we're already leaving the bearish trend behind. And that's pretty obvious with the current trend now.

Well i think it's safe to say that he bears.are done for now. We're having corrections here and there though but it's likely that bulls will take over in the coming months unless something really bad comes up. We're in a transition period and pretty much, it's going to be a slow steady climb from now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

I think to confirm the end of the bear trend, we need to break the 12 k level. Thats where we hit 1-2 month ago and fall again to low 6ks.
For me, I never think of a possibility that it would go back at 6K level unless we hear another crisis or news about crypto. As we all know, we are currently leaving the bear market trend, and bitcoin had reached back its normal price at 8 to 9k level. Hoping this trend would go higher and leaving the bearmarket behind.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

Seems that the lowest point was less than $5500, i have never thought that it was gonna drop so hard during the last quarter, but to be honest, that correction was more than needed.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

Bear and bull trends will be changing each other always
BTC is subject to it
Because of huge amount of this coin is in one hands
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

To be honest I read an article where they stated that if the Value of Bitcoins reaches below 4000$ it will be energetically expensive for for the people who are into minning and that would drastically make it's popularity go down.
The small miners would be affected by this not the big ones ..but if that happens we could see a heavy price down.
I hope it doesn't happen because we have already seen so much down since January.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Probably around 4,000-5,000 (?) hmm I'm not sure how low because the value of crypto coins is very unpredictable. I think it will be very much related to the market price game by the whales. If the whales do their massive game there is a chance the value will drop dramatically.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

There's no way to tell until when will this bear market last. It will all depend when will people start investing or when will whales buy the dip. Mostly the bull market starts on q2 or q3 each year. So, we better just wait because I am sure that crypto will grow more as time goes by.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Since you can not fight the market, the only way is to follow where the market moves. "If you can not beat them, join them," said the Englishman. Follow the flow of the market as it swims in a swift river. Streamline expertise will take you across the river safely.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
You can see that bitocin prices in recent months are recovering very strongly, bitcoin prices have continuously increased from $ 6000 and now reached the $ 10000 level. The recovery of bitcoin has made the market more vibrant again, the price of altcoin is also continuously increasing capital market has pushed up over 400 billion dollars. However, according to my analysis, this is only an uptrend in the short term, considering that in the long term, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, so bitcoin prices can fall deeply at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: