Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

Since you can not fight the market, the only way is to follow where the market moves. "If you can not beat them, join them," said the Englishman. Follow the flow of the market as it swims in a swift river. Streamline expertise will take you across the river safely.
Trying to go against the market is a huge mistake, many people think that they will predict when the market changes its trend and most of the time those that tried that strategy burn themselves because it is almost impossible to know that, this is why holding for the long term is the best strategy the overall trend of bitcoin is to go up, obviously the price goes down once in a while but if you look at the charts you will see that the price only does one thing and that is to go up.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

I think we are already in a bull trend but after months of bearish trends there is still some fear in the market, but it is changing. We might hit one more low before thinks spike and it might go down to 4-5k but not lower, that is the intrinsic value as it can be tight to the energy it costs a miner to produce a Bitcoin. If the price goes down to 4k then the miners have typically a lot less of transactions to confirm as the popularity and use of Bitcoins is typically very low then. Only when it really hits the floor then you see transaction spiking again but these are not real transactions but trades on exchanges when whales who are typically good to get in again at the bottom when all the fishes are out.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

FUD is actually affecting the market price because there are a lot of people who are selling their coins immediately if they think that the price might go down forever so keep on working today to earn cryptocurrency because the price of bitcoins will grow even more in the future.
hsyncl

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

I believe that in the past 2 months, we are excited and will return to BitCoin, where we make incredible daily sales. Now it's starting to swell. If they provide some support for volume, the rest will definitely come.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
wewe123

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

In my opinion the time of the bear trend will not last for a long time as for today the market is on up and down trend , then we can say that the price value of cryptos is always on the move that is I can say that this bear trend willnot last for a very long time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

In my opinion the time of the bear trend will not last for a long time as for today the market is on up and down trend , then we can say that the price value of cryptos is always on the move that is I can say that this bear trend willnot last for a very long time.

Any trend doesn't last for a long time dude. The market fluctuates. It goes down, it goes up. Bears and bulls won't hold thr market for long because they eventually give way to the other.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

Seems that the lowest point was less than $5500, i have never thought that it was gonna drop so hard during the last quarter, but to be honest, that correction was more than needed.

I do not believe that this bear trend will last more. as for me, it is over: the cryptocurrency does not fall down greatly, and some of the altcoins have gained much.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

It is difficult to specify a definite date or time in these market conditions. We see a constant imbalance and some days the bull market is approaching, but in the following day we certainly understand that we are in bear market again with serious drops. I think it will be like a market for a certain period of time, after that (I can not guess at the exact time) we will enter the bull market and see nice days.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

It was just a couple of days ago since we saw a very good bitcoin price as it rises up to 9,000$ mark but now, it went down to 8,000$ mark again. I think we are still in the bearish trend and i believe that once bitcoin will break the 10,000$ resistance, then it is already time for the bullish trend.

Semaj123

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

It was just a couple of days ago since we saw a very good bitcoin price as it rises up to 9,000$ mark but now, it went down to 8,000$ mark again. I think we are still in the bearish trend and i believe that once bitcoin will break the 10,000$ resistance, then it is already time for the bullish trend.

Hopefully, that will happen so that there will be more investors who will invest more and crypto will continue to dominate in the market. Well, it is still good that the price is stable which makes us feel comfortable. Maybe, within next quarter we can see some improvement about its value so, let's continue to support the cryptos for us to earn more profits.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

well, the price did not break the 8000 barrier, so it means that the downtrend is over at the moment, so i only expect to see it going over $9000 during the next few days, probably before friday
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

No one knows,  I'm also excited to see the up trend of it.   But hoping for more investors to come for the value to be up. I guess we will feel it by next year.  Let's hope for the better and success.  Smiley  Keep praying for the better. 
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

Bear and bull trends will be changing each other always
BTC is subject to it
Because of huge amount of this coin is in one hands
The bear trend is going low just because the market situations are not so favorable to lower the share price and the investors encourage to sellout the holding coins. But the bear market will soon show its actions and will favor the lowering of shares prices that will favor the market of investors who had invested and sell the holding coins in order to get profit at the end.
nightways

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

Since you can not fight the market, the only way is to follow where the market moves. "If you can not beat them, join them," said the Englishman. Follow the flow of the market as it swims in a swift river. Streamline expertise will take you across the river safely.
Trying to go against the market is a huge mistake, many people think that they will predict when the market changes its trend and most of the time those that tried that strategy burn themselves because it is almost impossible to know that, this is why holding for the long term is the best strategy the overall trend of bitcoin is to go up, obviously the price goes down once in a while but if you look at the charts you will see that the price only does one thing and that is to go up.
There is a famous saying that you need to always go with the flow and that if you will not do that, you may end up losing your money or facing lot of problems and difficulties in your life. The crypto market behaves in much different way than any other market and that you need to stay active all the time if you want to get something profitable while being there in this market. Do not make hasty decision and that stay patient all the time.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

Bear and bull trends will be changing each other always
BTC is subject to it
Because of huge amount of this coin is in one hands
The bear trend is going low just because the market situations are not so favorable to lower the share price and the investors encourage to sellout the holding coins. But the bear market will soon show its actions and will favor the lowering of shares prices that will favor the market of investors who had invested and sell the holding coins in order to get profit at the end.
downtrend will lead oversold level , and after this happen ,people begin to change the trend buying lots bitcoin or cryptocurrency.people need to wait this moment come.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

we are waiting since february, bull will be start in march, in april , in may and now we are waiting june, may be july will be good but i thing this fuckin bear will finish in august.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

we are waiting since february, bull will be start in march, in april , in may and now we are waiting june, may be july will be good but i thing this fuckin bear will finish in august.
we hope together this bear trend could end soon.it takes to long time and much investor felt uncomfortable with this condition.especially new investor in crypto currency,
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Aw... The payjic in the OP's post is really obvious. But then again, now, BTC and other crypto currencies have been trending upwards and it looks like we wil see recovery by end of third quarter and a record breaking rise on the fourth... I just hope you bought more BTC while thenprice was down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

until there is no bitcoin left on the hands of weak holders and the whales are at rest.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

No one knows,  I'm also excited to see the up trend of it.   But hoping for more investors to come for the value to be up. I guess we will feel it by next year.  Let's hope for the better and success.  Smiley  Keep praying for the better.  
Actually the trend has changed to an upward trend some time ago. but it only lasted for a short time only and the price did not make it to $10k but you do not despair dude. recover will definitely happen we are still at the crossroads of the year. it is possible that prices change and happen as last year. the key remains patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: