Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is looking for "fairness value". All products, be it property, gold, stocks, bonds, and others always have fair value, and investors have different approaches to determine that point. Currently, almost all investors in the world rate that Bitcoin price is too high compared to benefits received.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

Bear market is currently happening and no one can tell how long does it lasts.Bitcoin price at the moment is at $6500 and we do hope that it won't go down further to hinder us from panic selling that may cause the value of bitcoin to drop again.Just believe that there is still a bull market ahead of us.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
you can see that after the price bitcoin to force and touch 19800 $ into the last year 2017 will be taken the pastel in the transparent time, the field is in the chu kỳ discount in the length length because that you think that on the time this point that you think that you should not give any length to bitcoin, the han may rủi ro will be very high and you will be able to over the heavy hole if if the bitcoin next releasing.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

The market is still unpredictable. I thought Bitcoin will pump by the end of May, but then it's still constantly ranging from $7,000 - $8,000. Some experts predict that during Consensus is the start of bull run but it is not.
But I believe there is something else that will happen before Bitcoin pumps again.

It is sure that the uptrend should be seen now in some days but till now we have only seen the fall. Though it should not be long before everyone start smiling back when the old days of btc price rise should happen and this could be the next big thing when it crosses 10k.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

The prices can always go down but still we can expect for its turning back into increasing, there's no need to worry today because its just normal for the prices to drop due to its very high price last december so wait for the right time and keep on holding your coins in order to avoid losing profit.
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

I think that the fall of bitcoin has already ended and it was up to 6000 dollars. Now the crypto-currency market is already growing in capitalization and soon we will have a strong growth.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

After a rapid fall, bitcoin started to grow again. I think it's time to buy cryptocurrencies. Soon we can expect a rapid jump up the bitcoin course. In which crypto are you investing? Now I like Litecoin.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

it looks like today the bitcoin price is back down again and waiting for good news again that could trigger the investors and whales to buy bitcoin again.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

I think that the market is starting to pump up again because the prices are all green and it was a good news because the prices of cryptocurrency are all red and keep on decreasing in the past few months.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

I think that the market is starting to pump up again because the prices are all green and it was a good news because the prices of cryptocurrency are all red and keep on decreasing in the past few months.
we expect this increase will continue, and we never see again the bitcoin price below $ 6500. if more and more people believe the current price began to rise, it will be able to continue until the highest price last year.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

The bear trend arena effect of mass psychology where the chain reaction occurs because of fear, this happened until a majority of the holders are not scared, for bitcoin and the entire market this bear trend ends when the fluctuation is very tiny and this change lasts for a day or two which is happening today
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Stick to faith, the bull market will not be too far!
Bitcoin is now in the bottom zone! The market has been depressed for so long, many bookmakers are losing money, the World Cup is over, and a lot of money will re-enter the cryptocurrency market!
Maybe the bull market is really coming soon!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

It's very deep for where the current market condition is up and down at $ 6.1K to $ 6.5K, for how many bearish ranges I'm not sure because I feel we are not in bearish and the price is just unstable at $ 6K, unless there is bad news attacking and make bearish the bitcoin price will go down at $ 4K.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

I think for me, it will go forever. It will not stop. Until the world collides. This is the future of our generation. Crearing, developing, using cryptocurrencies. Actually it helps people a lot. It helps me a lot that it changed my life. I now make money of my own even though I still have no job at all. Cryptocurrencies will last long. It will never stop. Amd when the time comes that cryptocurrencies will be known by all the people in the whole world, then it will be legal and not ban.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 839

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

I think for me, it will go forever. It will not stop. Until the world collides. This is the future of our generation. Crearing, developing, using cryptocurrencies. Actually it helps people a lot. It helps me a lot that it changed my life. I now make money of my own even though I still have no job at all. Cryptocurrencies will last long. It will never stop. Amd when the time comes that cryptocurrencies will be known by all the people in the whole world, then it will be legal and not ban.

I think you really need to get out of your basement mate. There's no such thing as a continued parabolic growth and as much as bitcoin is a new technology and new investment platform, its not a exception to the rule. I hope you understand what the OP is trying to ask here. Going back to the topic, Its a waiting game, as long as the positive news is coming in, the market will thrive once more specially the G20 summit and the ETF that we all been hoping to get approve by SEC. So come Aug 10 we will know what will be the outcome, if the market is sustainable or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

we expect this increase will continue, and we never see again the bitcoin price below $ 6500. if more and more people believe the current price began to rise, it will be able to continue until the highest price last year.
The downside is also due to mass psychology, where chain reactions occur due to fear, which happens until most of the owners are not afraid, bitcoin and the whole market bear trend ends The fluctuation is very small and this change lasts for a few days. But then it will recover and be sustainable.

DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

I think the bear that never seemed to die is all about done at this point.  Bitcoin took a hard upward ride and the alts are leveling out and getting ready for their rocket ride.  This was a fairly long and deep cutting bear.  Glad it's over. 

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

Actually bear market is over because if you look the crypto market you will see that there some changes in the price because it's continue to increase maybe it's a time for bull run.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

This is not a bearish trend. This is the time BTC is trending up. And maybe BTC will reach the 10k mark in the next few days.
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Actually bear market is over because if you look the crypto market you will see that there some changes in the price because it's continue to increase maybe it's a time for bull run.

We have some clear signals but man something feel strange about this hole situation its like we all think bull market is starting but in my opinion no one can say for sure that bear market is over i woudnt be so courageous and rush in ,will see how will 10k support responde ...i really hope that bear trend is over but still we have to be very cautious

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: