Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

In my own opinion, the market today is again starting to grow and it will obviously pump up before the year ends so keep on holding right now while the market prices are dumping or invest even more to earn profit.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

This bear trend would not go for a long period of time but for now the market is slowly recovering from the falldown of coin price value, because it is slowly going up now but not fast as expected by everybody.
Masleo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

As we know now the trend has changed to better price movements and this is a good sign that it will benefit all of us. Good luck
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

In my own opinion, the market today is again starting to grow and it will obviously pump up before the year ends so keep on holding right now while the market prices are dumping or invest even more to earn profit.
indeed as a benchmark is the end of this year, and usually the market will grow from the beginning of Q4, hopefully this will happen again like a few years before. and when that happens, i think many people will smile
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:13 AM

indeed as a benchmark is the end of this year, and usually the market will grow from the beginning of Q4, hopefully this will happen again like a few years before. and when that happens, i think many people will smile
before we meet q4 and bitcoin price hit highes price, we still have chance to buy more bitcoin or potential coins.and while it happen as suitable with much expert prediction we will smile widely.our asset value increase much.
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

I am pretty sure the trend has changed so this question may become irrelevant.
Even if the bear is still in control, i would never think the price could go any lower than 6k as people will FOMO and buy a lot to push it back.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

Current price of BTC is at around $8300 at the moment. It has been increasing little by little everyday. This is a good sign that a bear market may finally end and might be the start of a bull run. My speculation that it might hit $8K at the start of August came earlier so our next target is to break the 10K mark. If this will continue then probably reaching the $20K margin at end of this year is reachable.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

The thing is, i know it's still too early to tell, but i thing we are already having a bull market now. I mean yeah it took half a year to get here but we are here. Then again, the trends have already predicted this. I mean for the last 5 years Bitcoin experiences a bull market by the latter half of the year. I just hope it gains more momentum.

Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

Well we new towait until the btc increase i know that you can get a profits when you wait it. Wait for it and we know that we can get whatever price we want .
nnphuoc1258

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

I agree with think of you!
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

It will last until the last 3 months arrive. I know that the months that ends with 'ber are very generous. It is the start of giving and people also start spending their money like they don't even care. But we still don't know and we can only do is to become very hopeful.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

It will last until the last 3 months arrive. I know that the months that ends with 'ber are very generous. It is the start of giving and people also start spending their money like they don't even care. But we still don't know and we can only do is to become very hopeful.
That's another speculations and opinion, but seriously speaking the ber months brings some new investors who would love to invest with this chain, I noticed this moves where people are eager placing their money to something that can bring them chances to earned money they will try and bring
some hype though it just a little percentage in terms of changing the momentum from bear to bull.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

The market price will just dump as long as people are preferring to sell their coins due to lack of patience or they cannot take the heat while the market price is dumping today, most of the people who are selling now a days are overwhelmed by their emotions.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

As of now, we may not know when the bear trend will finally end. Due to the entire crypto market being unpredictable, we may not know how long will it last. Even though that we have crossed the $8k mark already, we are still under the bearish trend. However, within the second half of this year, I would expect that a bull run would finally commence.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

This Bull run trend is temporary and on the basis of ETF enrollment of bitcoin and which confirms on second week of August 2018 , till then we can see upmovement in bitcoin price but other all altcoin are down due to it. So if ETF reject the application then we can see sell of in market and same time altcoin upmovement will start so both side right now is risky.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

The market slowly starting to gain back its system so expect some price increases in the next days, also there are some news that big companies starting to adopt bitcoin to their system that's why we see a nice pump. But of course crypto currency still volatile that no one know what will happen tomorrow, so having some plans will make you more secured in the near future. For me I will still wait for the last quarter of the year to come and make me next move.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Probably this is the longest period of dumping market, but being in late July 2018 I am hoping with my sincere heart that we are heading up words finally, and there will be no more bears hanging around.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Probably this is the longest period of dumping market, but being in late July 2018 I am hoping with my sincere heart that we are heading up words finally, and there will be no more bears hanging around.
Hope so, we are all hoping that after or before bitcoin SEC if this will never be delay again the bull run will start. Finally, we are now entering the pump and btc are recovering slowly.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Bear trend days are already over, in my opinion because of what i have see in the cryptomarket's status today. The uptrend is very obvious and it's been dominant in moving up since it reaches to 8,000$ already today. I think the bullish trend will continue until the end o December.

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

do not understand about it but in my opinion it is very low after the existence of mining so much in bitcoin world that will be done by professional person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: