Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

The market price today is already starting to grow again and it reached $8k dollars from $6k, i believe that it was already the sign for the price to slowly increase and skyrocket again when it reached december.

Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
Yes and it's happening now, So we must stay pessimistic especially in the fall of the market. And we should take this opportunity to take advantage of the fall in price and cheap bitcoin. Because of this we have a lot of profit and we can still recover from all of our losses.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

I am sure we will see a lot of positive price movements the second half of this year. Bitcoin is not dead because it is predicted. There are too many moments and sad events for bitcoin this year. but I see today there is a positive movement of all prices. actually you can take advantage of this moment to buy it and hold it until the end of this year
Dowrich80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

For those who don't know let me first introduce what the bear tend is, this a term counted in financial analysis when there are continuous down slopes in the market , when this happens the unpredictability occurs and causes the market to achieve a state of terror in which every person retracts their money
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

It will last until the last 3 months arrive. I know that the months that ends with 'ber are very generous. It is the start of giving and people also start spending their money like they don't even care. But we still don't know and we can only do is to become very hopeful.
Listen, if you have ever checked out the price these days then it would be great but it seems like you do not know about the current price. it has reached to 8246.36 US dollar which is a recovered price from 5.8k dollar figure has a lot of importance at this stage. If you perceive it that the bear market is likely ending and we are going towards better positions so do not just hope but take the advantage of this market.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

It will last until the last 3 months arrive. I know that the months that ends with 'ber are very generous. It is the start of giving and people also start spending their money like they don't even care. But we still don't know and we can only do is to become very hopeful.
Listen, if you have ever checked out the price these days then it would be great but it seems like you do not know about the current price. it has reached to 8246.36 US dollar which is a recovered price from 5.8k dollar figure has a lot of importance at this stage. If you perceive it that the bear market is likely ending and we are going towards better positions so do not just hope but take the advantage of this market.
The market value of bitcoin and some other crypto coins has already started recovering and that now the market value of bitcoin has crossed the barrier of 8k $ and that too after a long time. Things have already started getting better and that we can really hope that these market values of the coins will get even better in future.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

It is true, bitcoin price right now its much better compare early 2017. We should optimistic on cryptocurrency market because we know that big financial investor interesting to invest their funds and banks already open their door to cryptocurrency. Big institution investor interesting on crypto market because they see good opportunity on crypto market and we should not give up with our investment on crypto

alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

At present, the market of crypto-currencies starts to grow. There are still price jumps, but the market is valued for its volatility. Many analysts argue that the bearish trend is over.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

I believe that we are finally out of the bear market. BTC still needs to recover, but seeing the recent trends, it is not so bold to suppose that it will be way beyond 10k by the end of the year
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I think that the bear market now is slowly shifting from the bear market trend to the bull run trend, but not totally because as you see the coin market cap their are still reddish value of coins but on the other side , there are the greenish value of coins,so I think that the bear trend might be over.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Yes and it's happening now, So we must stay pessimistic especially in the fall of the market. And we should take this opportunity to take advantage of the fall in price and cheap bitcoin. Because of this we have a lot of profit and we can still recover from all of our losses.

This the best time to take advantage of the situation in the market right now because the market prices are currently dropping so you will surely earn profit if you invest a huge amount.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

The bear trend has and I do not see it to cause major shake in the market because the etf which was just rejected has causwd all these. The expected etf appeal may cause another bubble helping to prevent the price from falling abnormally below $6000
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

That's a common question that anyway no one can answer on, because if I would know how low I can go with my bitcoin this time I would never sell it and more of that I will buy it on the lowest position and also I would not tell anybody Tongue
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

How long the bear trend go? has been a question that we have not gotten an answer into, several speculations since the beginning of the years has lead to disappointment for investors, the market is being manipulated by the whales, and hopefully as the year end we are sure to have an end to the bear market, no need to panice, sure BTC  will surge up soon.
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

It seems the highs have become shorter and the lows are longer, the market manipulation has gained momentum with certain new products that have been introduced.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

No one can tell how long this bear market will be because it depends on demand of people in the market. And if any good news will happen .

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

After the peak price the value keeps falling low, in between the price didn't moved elsewhere for more than 180days. Once after that the price grew good reaching around $8500. Now an interruption has taken place subjective to drastic price drop. This seems to be the time for a break out and move forward to grow big.
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

It does seem to be holding at these prices so hopefully as you say we can build from this point. A strong base to absorb shocks and bounce from will be key psychologically.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

I'm asking the same thing. I mean we all thought as we entered the 3rd quarter that we would see a bull market. Then after entering August we saw a huge dip, then it just continued to dip further and further downwards. I just hope that we see an end to the besr market and finally see a bull market when the -ber months arrive.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

No one can tell how long this bear market will be because it depends on demand of people in the market. And if any good news will happen .

Bear market will not last forever. Market will recovery again. Recently, there is good news for cryptocurrency because Wall Street will open cryptocurrency trading for their investor. It will happen soon and i am believe when its happen, market will rising again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: