Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Important Tips on Bitcoin  (Read 892 times)
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Hello everyone, thank you for the information provided, It makes you think, Now I will understand what you wrote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

it does not matter how many times you advert people about it, people will make the same mistakes again and again, panic sell is my favorite, i will never understand why people sell his bitcoin at low prices, instead of waiting a little bit and recover.

Btw you forget one of the most important tips, never invest more than you are willing-able to lose....
You have to understanding that at no point in time would people everywhere reason alike. You would have noticed, while some people are desperate to go left, you still find many others pushing to go right, that's exactly what makes the world go round.

Regards why people knowingly sell their Bitcoins at low prices instead of just waiting, the answer is not far fetched. The duo of FOMO and FUD are at work in the lives of a good number of bitcoiners and it all emanates from the possessing of little or no trading knowledge and that's made worse by their refusal to learn.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Tips when you join the cryptocurrency market is that you should keep calm and be patient. These are two virtues that help you succeed. They help you make sound and informed decisions about your business or investments in the cryptocurrency market.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

You are just stating the obvious. Every user out there knows these basic tips. Although one tip has surprised me though. How do you have so much knowledge when you are only a newbie member and not even an old member. You should perhaps write these tips on your blog and share the link with other newbie members.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

Trading crypto is not an easy to do, all professional takes courses first with basic, in trading there is a basic step like discerning the graph, candle, hammer, terms use for to distinguish, whether to dump or if a coin is going to pump, basic and simple but useful.

In investing, background of the project and how realistic project should be well checked if not then you are just trying your luck not using brain.

In gambling, check the site if legit and if you have luck then proceed to it.

Being wise, will make your story in the future colorful.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

Tips when you join the cryptocurrency market is that you should keep calm and be patient. These are two virtues that help you succeed. They help you make sound and informed decisions about your business or investments in the cryptocurrency market.
Exactly patience gives us profit and income, to me as well it is very important to have patience if once you invest in bitcoin because if you will lose your patience then you will lose your profit as well, gradually bitcoin is getting famous and popular so try to buy because soon price of bitcoin is going to be very high, buy at low and then hold for the long time don’t forget to sue bitcoin wallet for investment holding because this way you will feel protected and safe from hackers.
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

Always think of possitive thoughts because the price of bittacquena is unstable. You invest in bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin you can get assurance and even you can become a millionaire. So keep yourself ready to lose. The meaning of the money you earn by crypto is unstable. But at the outset it may be at risk. So always get positive tips for getting the best tips for Crypt and always prepare yourself. If it's never good.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

many of the encrypted media are not trusted . such as ,when they're selling bitcoins , they will publish the good news about bitcoin . learn more about encryption . believe in yourself .

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Base on current price of bitcoin, is the best time to buy and fluctuating of the price now are getting stronger than before in which many investors has came to invest on bitcoin and also other alt-coin. As a good market analysis this is the right time. Goodluck
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Hold onto your altcoins, and when alt season seems to be at an all time high...trade into bitcoin.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

it does not matter how many times you advert people about it, people will make the same mistakes again and again, panic sell is my favorite, i will never understand why people sell his bitcoin at low prices, instead of waiting a little bit and recover.

Btw you forget one of the most important tips, never invest more than you are willing-able to lose....
No, no, no, the most important thing is that you do what you understand well, not to be desperately act without knowing anything.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

Remember, Stock Trading and Crypto Trading should be done with INTELLIGENCE, Smart Mind, Wise Thinking and NOT with Emotions or Distress.

I think this is extremely important. Before investing, you should be sure about that whether your decision is logical according to current situation and of course the speculations.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

the most important thing is don't be in a hurry to buy when bitcoin prices go up, and you expect the value will go up and get a big profit. bitcoin can drop in just a day. Also don't panic sell when the price goes down, bitcoin can also rise in a day, so be patient.
Yes, you are correct we need to calm and not to be hurry in all situation, we need to think twice before we going to action. We know the value of bitcoin is unstable dont be panic be calm, and patient.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

No, no, no, the most important thing is that you do what you understand well, not to be desperately act without knowing anything.

You are both correct though.

In my own opinion you must experience it by yourself first before telling others what to do and don't because anyone can make a false statement to everyone for the sake of bragging or degrading others for their self gain, please excuse my drama but I already experienced a stress in losing on a trade in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies before and I really, really don't want it to happen again. Don't be afraid to make a mistakes but be afraid to never try at all, Keep on trading with a proper knowledge and don't stop learning new things, that's my 2 cents.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

It’s true that panic and selling does not lead to profits
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

VERY IMPORTANT message about #Bitcoin

Read carefully & try to understand it perfectly.

Example, if bitcoin drops even to $8k or $6k levels, you do not panic sell any of your Bitcoin or Altcoins, because, when bitcoin is done with its downtrend, Altcoins will rise.

And when Altcoins rise, your Bitcoin will get double/triple. This way you'll have more Bitcoins in coming weeks/months. Then again, Bitcoin price will Rise. So you'll be in huge profits.

Remember, Stock Trading and Crypto Trading should be done with INTELLIGENCE, Smart Mind, Wise Thinking and NOT with Emotions or Distress.

We are bullish on Bitcoin & Altcoins and we are not selling any of our coins.

Do not believe in Rumors.

Beware of MEDIA FUD, MEDIA always talk negative about Bitcoin for their own TRPs.

Forward this message to your friends and groups, Help spread the Genuine Knowledge & Understanding of Crypto.

If you do not help crypto community who will?
okay I strongly agree, it is true that the important thing should be a grip for every coin asset owner, the media for me just to heat up without full evidence to weaken the user's decision, so many people panic made. wise attitude with clear mind and smart gain will be achieved. thanks for the information.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

VERY IMPORTANT message about #Bitcoin

Read carefully & try to understand it perfectly.

Example, if bitcoin drops even to $8k or $6k levels, you do not panic sell any of your Bitcoin or Altcoins, because, when bitcoin is done with its downtrend, Altcoins will rise.

And when Altcoins rise, your Bitcoin will get double/triple. This way you'll have more Bitcoins in coming weeks/months. Then again, Bitcoin price will Rise. So you'll be in huge profits.

We are bullish on Bitcoin & Altcoins and we are not selling any of our coins.

Do not believe in Rumors.

Beware of MEDIA FUD, MEDIA always talk negative about Bitcoin for their own TRPs.

Forward this message to your friends and groups, Help spread the Genuine Knowledge & Understanding of Crypto.

If you do not help crypto community who will?

i am agree with 'do not believe in rumors' because in this community, FUD often spread by bad peoples.
they want bitcoin value to fall. maybe they are from government. media is always against bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
there is no hope to them.
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

I agree that you can not rely on emotions on the cryptocurrency market in any case. I think emotions in trade have already hurt many people. You do not need to repeat their mistakes. However, the cryptocurrency market gives great opportunities to those who trade correctly.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

thank you  Cheesy so cheer up do not let ur self pulled with emotions or distress . we shoud use the  wise thinking Wink
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Nice tips and very informative.The media have got a way of spreading fud when they see the price of bitcoin raising,this gives new investors so much pacicy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: