Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4553 times)
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

No never at this moment. Bitcoin is best digital crypto currency and it is the king of all coins. I think Bitcoin has a lot of popularity. So in my own opinion, other coins will never be a Crown while Bitcoin remains.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Bitcoin has ruled in the crypto world for sometime now and we always hear news of some other coin coming to take over the crown but this still doesn't happen. I believe Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency alive and I don't see any other crypto taking over.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

Bitcoin is rooted already in the cryptocurrency world,it is the only one most valuable coin and trusted by many people around the world. That's why,i believe that bitcoin will never replace by any coin,even the ethereum. Bitcoin will live long last and will remain as the top rank.
Ivandvanko

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

I think that bitcoin will always be at the head of the cryptocurrency as a father , and the entire cryptocurrency will always be associated with bitcoin . maybe some Manet and grow closer to him , but it quickly dropped to the ground Wink
skylar

Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

bitcoin has a huge volume, huge market and community and I know it is hard to take the crown from BTC. but somehow because of the tx fee and tx speed of BTC are not very good compared to the others. and BTC dominance are deceeasing from time to time, it is make some possibility for another altcoin to take the BTC position. I know it is not easy task to do it, but who knows the future will be a lot of changes.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Bitcoin is like the father and the king of the cryptocurrency. This coin has been trusted by many investors, people, and industrial parties around the world. Many industries also use this crypto for payment and transaction.
However, the ETH and Bitcoin Cash also now show their positive progress, moreover the BCH that hits $1,054.61. I cannot predict what will happen to the next, but every coin has the chance to surpass the BTC when they have the stable value, good volume supply, and also attract the investors.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

If another coin wants to take the crown of bitcoin, I think it will require a very hard and long struggle. Bitcoin has a strong defense to maintain its position, and bitcoin has an important role to play in altcoins. The altcoins track is behind the bitcoin to always follow wherever bitcoin goes. If any other coin wants to take the bitcoin position, are they able to take over the role of bitcoin for this crypto?

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Derizia99

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

there are many other coins that are bought too, one is bch and ethereum, but currently, bitcoin is still at the top of the coinmarketcap, but the two coins are able to captivate the hearts of investors
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

I think another coin will never take over bitcoin crown as a "GOAT"  because bitcoin is the most valuable coin at the moment. Talking about bitcoin and bitcoin cash is like talking about father and son. I think for 10 years from now, bitcoin will always be number 1 coin .

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Maybe, anything is possible for that coin which will be crown such coin must provide exceptional tech that will make such coin deem fit to be crown the first crypto.
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

I think replacing Bitcoin, which is know as the leader of crypto may be very very difficult. From the begining till now, no one except real technology experts can predict what wondrous applications or software can evolve from the blockcain space. And there is still no coin could reach all things that Bitcoin has done. Thus, I think the crown is always Bitcoin's.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

No coin other than bitcoin will ever take the crown. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. If you want to understand well, the day a coin will get to the price of bitcoin, you will understand it. In other words, no coin can get to where bitcoin will be.

kphonetic

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

As the market continues to grow & expand, I think its feasible to anticipate that another coin could surpass BTC for market dominance at some point down the road. I do feel that's still a long way away though.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

No i think at any cost there is no other coin to take the crown because only bitcoin is the coin which is the king of all coin and have a good position and rates of this coin in market is very good and give profit to the users and king of all coins and which deserve it.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

I agree with you. If a lot of people will not just speculate and see and research about the real value of a coin. They will probably not investing in bitcoin. But despite the fact that we all know that nobody owns bitcoin, any developer can easily upgrade it so who knows bitcoin will catch up to the technolgy of all those good coins that is coming.

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

The cryptocurrency with technical support will be the mainstream in the future! Due to the slow transaction speed of Bitcoin, it is not convenient and fast in people's payment process and it may be replaced in the future!

biletskiy

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

I think another coin will never take over bitcoin crown as a "GOAT"  because bitcoin is the most valuable coin at the moment. Talking about bitcoin and bitcoin cash is like talking about father and son. I think for 10 years from now, bitcoin will always be number 1 coin .

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency (and the most valuable one) at THIS moment - here, you are right. However, nobody knows what can happen in 3-5 years, when the last BTC will be mined. maybe ETH will tale the place #1.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

I think each coin is potentially the most valuable if it is well managed, but it must be admitted beating bitcoin is very difficult.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

BCH will never become more valuable than BTC in a long term perspective. BCH is more a dump and pump coin. I think people are heavily underestimating just how large the gap is between the two at the moment.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

BCH will never become more valuable than BTC in a long term perspective. BCH is more a dump and pump coin. I think people are heavily underestimating just how large the gap is between the two at the moment.

No one can predict what is next because all currencies has a potential as a single currency in terms of transaction in all over the world. In this matter, better to involve with any top listed coin like ETH and BTC which the movement of prices fluctuates from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: