Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:11:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown?  (Read 4557 times)
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Anything can happen but to my knowledge, Bitcoin has been the oldest and the most valuable coin in market so for any coin to take over it is not a small work to do. With the gap in Bitcoin value to other coin am not sure any coin can take over Bitcoin and if its going to happen that means bitcoin will keep loosing value while other coins will keep increasing. But we should understand that Bitcoin have he highest number of inventors and more popular than any other coin in market.
Bitcoin has gone far more than just any other coin can just take over. Bitcoin is accepted in almost all countries even which some coins are still struggling to make name and enter some countries.
But lets see what will happen in the next 5years

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

There's no way bitcoin will be replaced by any coin. Bitcoin has a built and solid blockchain. It gain its popularity in the crowd and still many people are attracted to it and starting to use it.

I agree with you mate, no one can replace the king if the king is still alive, bitcoin will never be replace by another coin, in term of popularity and performance no one can surpass what bitcoin did, because of bitcoin people is now interested in crypto coins.

mattroibecon24

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

In my opinion, it can not happen that other coins stole the crown in the hands of bitcoin as king of cryptocurreny. Because the bitcoin started cryptocurreny and it's the oldest than the other coin so it's very hard to lose the bitcoin as the foremost of all the coins. We believe that bitcoin is the most promising coin so we still need to support bitcoin so it does not get lost in being king.
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Bitcoin can be superseded by another coin if bitcoin should mess up, in fact no matter how less preferred the other coin may be if bitcoin should refuse to maintain it royal value, users will definitely shift. But as far as bitcoin is concerned,it is the crown of all cryptocurrency and the most valued so far.
alaska2930

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

In my opinion, when the all bitcoins mined (21 000 000) it will be more valuable but a many times later it will lost it's value and some other great project's coin or token will take the crown, but this time can be a 75 or 100 years
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Yeah, that's very possible. Indeed the existence of bitcoin is now threatened by the presence of some crypto currency that is ready to compete with bitcoin with its technology. They are building public trust to entrust more investment to other crypto currencies, such as ethereum and bitcoin cash. Now bitcoin is increasingly losing the trust of the community because bitcoin has not been able to make technological advances with more innovative ones. Ethereum and bitcoin cash technology are more powerful and qualified than bitcoin technology.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
I don't think so. When lightning technology will implemented into BTC blockchain, thus speed and scalability problem will be solved, a big money will come into BTC.
lalaland97cute

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Almost all the existing projects are technically better than bitcoins, but he is the symbol on which the whole crypto world is based and the most recognized reserve of value. From this point of view I don't see any competitor.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
I think that the possibility of the bitcoin losing the throne to a strong competitor has to happen sooner or later, but that does not necessarily have to be negative, since this gradual drop of bitcoin seems to have been happening for several months, when the bitcoin dropped from its previous 92% market capitalization to the current 42%, which means that bitcoin has already been displaced in practice by all other cryptocurrencies.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

I think once bitcoin reached its maximum capacity in the market, then another coin would be responsible for this downfall. Ethereum would be the next in line since it was made for solving the problems that bitcoin has in its architecture and such. Expect ethereum to be the number 1 crypto by two or more years.
kiss.me1832

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

BCH will never become more valuable than BTC in a long term perspective. BCH is more a dump and pump coin. I think people are heavily underestimating just how large the gap is between the two at the moment.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

That is not happening anytime soon,  bitcoin is the king it have this mystical power over the whole market
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

In long time has no chance to take the crown. BTC was the first and most valuable. It would have been much more valuable without unnecessary speculation

Yep, I think in this market, Bitcoin is the only and no one can alternate it. All price of Altcoin are alway going to depend on Bitcoin's price and later too. When all whole Bitcoin is already mined, its price will increase that you can't imagined

Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

From my opinion i think other coin will take over the crown.This is because other coin has lower transaction fee compare to bitcoin and also higher transaction speed.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

Hi, everybody. This is in this matter, I do not exclude that sooner or later the Ethereum can jump bitcoin. The point is, it's gonna take a long time. But in terms of prospects, this may well happen, since the air Is very promising.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

No any other coin take the crown without bitcoin because bitcoin is the only coin which is the star of all coin and the star coin and the rate of bitcoin is very high at this time and it is very trustable coin in this field and the future coin is only bitcoin and in my decision the crown goes to bitcoin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Will another coin beat bitcoin in terms of total market cap? Maybe, maybe not. Is it possible? Very possible. Though Ethereum is slowly but surely closing up on market cap(currently a 57.3 billion difference[1]), it still has a far far way to go; and I honestly don't see bitcoin being replaced soon. Probably in the future, but who knows? Too early to tell. And it might not even be ETH.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/

I see that it can, ethereum was the 2nd top coin in the world of currency but when we see that the price was a huge average of bitcoin to ethereum.  The market flow of ethereum was better than bitcoin because there are too many believers and users of ethereum when they join at the crypto.  I think future can reach by ethereum when the total supply was fix.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
olenka.1988

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

I think that bitcoin is a coin that has established itself and there is no such coin for this coin, bitcoin is comparable to the dollar, there is a lot of money in the world of different states, but at the same time the dollar has not crossed anyone

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

That migh happen but not soon. Bitcoin is number one with huge funds invested in it, it is also the most expensive currency because of popularity and hype
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

Till now, no competition to the supremacy of bitcoin as it has approx. 42% marketcap of whole crypto currencies and number second coin ethereum have only 17% marketcap. A huge gap in price and marketcap of both coins so it is not easy for even ethereum to take that crown in near future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: