Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1464 times)
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

I also think we touched the dip yesterday and we will start on an uptrend
Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

in my opinion do not buy first because of possibility until march still decreasing. so the matching buying time is the end of february. waiting for the hike not too long.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

While it looks like it's a good time to buy, I can't help but think it's a brave person who does so at the moment. I never know what the price will be each day when I go to check it.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

The time to buy was yesterday when the market was dipping. Now the price has gone up and there might be another dip very soon. Just look at what has been happenning in the past weeks.

I think this is still a time to buy because the price is still not too high, still the price of 9k, if seen from the price yesterday that semapat down till 7.9k and the highest price was 19k then it is now allowed to buy is still safe if for long
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Should think about something to buy in the future. It is your last opportunity.
if bitcoin price is that low so its the perfect time to buy bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is that high you should sell it now because like what they say "buy low, sell high" so i think right now is the perfect time to buy because bitcoin is dump.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Should think about something to buy in the future. It is your last opportunity.
if bitcoin price is that low so its the perfect time to buy bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is that high you should sell it now because like what they say "buy low, sell high" so i think right now is the perfect time to buy because bitcoin is dump.

If "this is the last opportunity" and "bitcoin is dump", if we don't buy now then we should never buy? If we do that then bitcoin will drop.

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

The time to buy was yesterday when the market was dipping. Now the price has gone up and there might be another dip very soon. Just look at what has been happenning in the past weeks.
yes true , it could go down again but lont term i am sure btc will hit new hight!
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Yup, try to buy some more now. It's the time for all of you guys to get some!
Try to be the 1% of the world!
Good luck mate!
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

Bottom coin picking time.The price of subcoins will increase.It will be a good investment.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

I think this is still a time to buy because the price is still not too high, still the price of 9k, if seen from the price yesterday that semapat down till 7.9k and the highest price was 19k then it is now allowed to buy is still safe if for long
Yes, buying at the current price is also likely to get a profit if the benchmark price is 19k $. There is no harm in trying, bitcoin is very effective for long-term investment.

RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

happy because it's a good opportunity to buy and invest, but it would be better to be careful in buying, because the reality in front is difficult to predict, it all depends on speculation and confidence, unstable market prices stable, keep watch so as not to get caught in losses.
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

Activity: 405

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

I should buy one more.  Grin
Its really good opportunity regardless.

jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

For me, it is not yet time to buy because if you see the charts, the value of bitcoin will still decreasing. So you might lose your money if you but this early. You can buy bitcoin maybe on march because as what I have read, the value of bitcoin will increase rapidly on march or april. But let see, let us all check the charts always.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

For me this is the right time to buy bitcoin because for now the market is so dip and also many of investor are buying bitcoin so its could give a posibility that the price of bitcoin will be increase after a few weeks or months,and after all it depends only to you if you are buy now or after weeks.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
TeslaWatt.com (OP)

Activity: 405

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

For me, it is not yet time to buy because if you see the charts, the value of bitcoin will still decreasing. So you might lose your money if you but this early. You can buy bitcoin maybe on march because as what I have read, the value of bitcoin will increase rapidly on march or april. But let see, let us all check the charts always.

Just try to change your sentiment. This is new normal. I think this is great time to get into crypto. Bitcoin or Litecoin

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

Just jump in and don't worry!
I also thinking its buy time. Now price is $9110.08
Bitcoin went Below $8000.
Now going to pump. So we don't panic and don't need worry about this. If you have more capital and thinking to invest in crypto, then don't late, quickly buy bitcoin and get a good profit.

Be hardworker
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

To sell or to buy? that indeed is the question, with the most recent decline in prices, several things enter the mind of a player. Often these would range from thoughts such as, -the prices are way down, and would have the probability of rising up again, thus buying now would be a good time-, another thought would be, -the prices are crashing, just a few more drops and the price would be, below the price when i purchased, it would be a good time to sell, as i will still make profit-. The rationale move would be, for these different types of personalities, a person who would want to buy must only buy a few coins, it is a risk, but that is the game of investment, and it is true it is a good time to buy. On the other hand we have the type of personality who plays safe and would like to sell, maybe a few coins, but I prefer on holding on them a few more days, and just observe the charts as prices might suddenly soar high. The most recent crash is because of this thought, of whether to sell or buy, it is part of the cyclical process to maintain value on the merchandise or the BTC, the thing that keeps something's value in the market is that, transactions need to happen, a buy and a sell needs to happen, because if it doesn't with an item such as the BTC, it will have a decline in value overtime. It needs to pass through different hands, and money needs to flow around the circuit, the latter process itself makes sure that the value is always there and makes sure that it can fall and rise (which is the good thing). Imagine if there are no transactions, no coins being sold or no coins being bought, is it not true? the value will decrease, and there would be no life behind the item and the market it is in. So how would the cryptocurrency, maintain value? By making sure that they make the person think of whether to buy or to sell. 
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

At the present time, we should buy bitcoin and hold it. That will bring a lot of profit for you in the future. Do not worry about the bad rumors about bitcoin. The current cryptocurrency is always the first choice of whales. In the near future there will be a lot of investors joining the market. I guarantee that to you.
So I recommend you invest in it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

Don’t be late to buy bitcoin right now, is the great time to buy bitcoin and it be better if you buy many bitcoin and you save it for one or two month it will be you got profit more than your imagination. Never said it now too late to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin is high now, but is good time and good moment to buy bitcoin because bitcoin down to $11000 and you can hold it until the bitcoin up again.
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

Yes its the right time to invest in bitcoin since its price are very low. And most probably the price will increase in upcoming months and will give huge profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: