Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244862 times)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Keep it easy mate. The market is just temporary on a correction mode and sooner this will bounce back and you can get your profits. Learn to be patient as this will take enough time to be on top again. Holders will be rewarded soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jkdawg78

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

If you are down so much just add some more. You will come back on top and then some
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

If you have been into crypto for long time you should be used to market not stable and fluctuating crypto markets are like that. Can't decide for you if you can't bare it then quit.
tiendung175a

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

I advise you to hold it even if all altcoin is down. because it is common in every year. I think the price of going up someday, at that exact moment, we will benefit.
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

It depends on you, if you think you have a potential coin it better to hodl. But, if you think you have a shitcoin it better to sell it. I suggest you don't quit from the crypto market, you will not benefit from hodl if you quit from crypto market. Make your experience and start from scratch.
hienvienlang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

It's good to buy when prices are low, because the market will increase once again, that's why you hold.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Everything depends on your decision. If you do not believe in the development of crypto, then no one will convince you of it. These are your risks and your money. There are no universal tips. In my opinion, we must wait. But I'm not sure that growth will happen quickly. I think that we should be patient in this case.

If somebody is really disappointed in the cryptocurrencies, he will quit it sooner or later. I'd only recommend these guys to wait for the moment when the altcoins will cost at least 30% more than now.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

It is absolutely impossible to get out of the crypto currency. At this point, we lose our money and our nerves. In any case, you need to remain calm and not do rash actions.
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

What do you mean what`s the benefit? If they are going red right now it doesn`t mean they will stay there forever. Crypto market is nowhere close to dying, so don`t panic. That is, of course, if you have finances to live on and this is not your last money.
stickkelsey

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

I think you should hold instead to quit. In holding your investment there will be a huge income waiting for you unlike in quitting there will be no income or grace that will come to you after doing that.
tranquynhnhu2812

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

If you want,  you can sold all your coins whatever the price on the market is then do it, only if your financially stable now, but if your not, and want to earn and expect more.. then try to hold a little bit longer!!!! It might Tripple your earning if you hold on.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

My advice for you is that you should not sell in loss. Hodl any good coin you have in possession and sell off others.
yourbird

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

Hello...Friends

It is better to do your own research and analysis of the coins you have. If you think the coin has the potential to recover and increase, you can hold it for a moment. But if you think the coin is difficult to back up, you can sell it. So, choose according to what you see.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Hello...Friends

It is better to do your own research and analysis of the coins you have. If you think the coin has the potential to recover and increase, you can hold it for a moment. But if you think the coin is difficult to back up, you can sell it. So, choose according to what you see.

This technology has a big impact on us so it's too annoying to decide quitting here in the market, eventhough we encountered difficulties if there's a good way to prevent that better to hodl first because I believe in just a couple of months or at the end of this year we can expect more high prices to fluctuates.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

Hello...Friends

Do not Quit my friend, just have faith and trust altcoin. This is not the end of cryptos this situations is not permanent it is normal because crypto is volatile.just hold your coins because their is a massive wave coming and this brings a good news to us.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

It depends on your ability to believe in crypto, if you cannot believe and keep calm then, maybe you need to quit, but if you are strong hands, just hold and it will be ok soon.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

It depends on your ability to believe in crypto, if you cannot believe and keep calm then, maybe you need to quit, but if you are strong hands, just hold and it will be ok soon.
Definitely its true, in crypto business you to be calm and patient you dont need to panic whenever it drops its normal in this business. One thing that is important in this business is that you should learn to hold patiently because it will help your investment grow and be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Definitely its true, in crypto business you to be calm and patient you dont need to panic whenever it drops its normal in this business. One thing that is important in this business is that you should learn to hold patiently because it will help your investment grow and be successful.
Before you start involving for the coin that would you like to invest, make it sure it is popular like bitcoin and ethereum because in terms of dump the market encountered difficulties. You can hodl your coin by analyzing the market ,when there's a good stability in its volume then it's up to you until you can decide when to sell.
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

It is possible to transfer everything to Tether for a while if there is no wish to leave cryptocurrency absolutely. I think, it is already much it is known)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: