Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244861 times)
RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

You do not need to exit. You just have to wait until the price goes back up. Be patient, until everything will get better and the price of all the coins goes up.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

In my opinion, with constant downturns on the market, the most reasonable thing to do is to not sell. Wait for the right moment when the market rises and then to sell if we do not have longer-term plans.
Yes that is right that's why you have always to think for long term and not like a slice of piece of cake because greediness will lead yourself into failure and will result in loss of your money here don't think crypto world is a easy money it's just a opportunity for all of us to make ourselves financially freedom.

Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Well you are already in so consider Quitting not a very good idea, but if you decide to quite then there is no problem at all, its a choice you have to make at some point, but before quitting, Have it in mind that crypto is just coming into the market and there is still lots f room to improve, the fact that the market is on the lower end currently doesn't mean that Its all over, sell now and you let go off the coins at a very cheap price, hod on and you get better deals in the near future
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Yes, price of most coin are down and this does not mean you should quit crypto because this is only temporary and the price will be high again as soon as the market recover, just hold your coin patiently because it will really be profitable for you when the price of the coin grows higher then it was before or than it is now. Holding is very good for you to make reasonable profit on your investment.
Podiezdd

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

Do not sell at a loss, it is better to wait until the market grows and sell.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Self control with self discipline is what we need in order to do our plans better with great clear mindset and fix vision for success at the end. Hold and sell needs great conviction and knowledge to make it effective.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
now you can hold your altcoin because if you go out you may not be able to make a profit let alone now the price of altcoin is decreasing and with so many people investing and holding their altcoin till altcoin price goes back

DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Don't quit dude just keep on holding until the price of your coins or tokens increase, because if you quit you can't get the way you want specially the profit and holding is profitable.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Hello...Friends

Hello! I personally hold, wait until the market turns, do not see the point of selling now, and then I will regret that I sold it on the bottom.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

I have a question for you. Do you believe in the future of the currency that you have at the moment? If the answer to this question is "Yes", then keep and do not sell your crypto currency.
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

I suggest to hold as market can be up any time and than you will regret of your decision. There is no point to sell at this price and market situation. So wait for some time to market grow up.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

That your cryptos went down is not a enough for you to quit cryptos, cryptos will always go up and down, the same it happens in stock market, Just hold your coins and think future when everything will be up.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

When a coin you favour drops in value because of the overall market conditions and not because of problems with the coin itself then that is a time to purchase more and cost average down. Then when the market recovers you stand to gain a larger profit then previously and its one of the principe rules of investment.
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.

It`s perfect thing, buying when it`s low and selling when it`s high. Making profit isn`t so easy as it sounds. Holding is something else, you hold when prices are going
up, you hold when they go down, you hold it no matter what! Until when you can ask, when price reach very high price, or when we become able to use our crypto-
currencies for every thing we need, without need to sell them for domestic currency and than paying!
   It`s easy to hold when price is rising and wishing for higher price, but how strong are you is visible when price goes down, in those moments you need to be strong
and if you are strong and brave you will buy more!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

At the moment, altcoins have sagged very much, and with the growth of bitcoin, the price is not particularly restored. I think the biggest drop experienced now we wait for growth

laptevnikita

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

now is not the time to sell - the market may be at the bottom. And selling - you will lose more money. Now it's better to buy more money for new money
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

Basically it all depends on your needs and belief on crypto. If you are really in need of quick funds, then sell is a step that can be done. But if you really believe in the future crypto development, then hodl is the right step. As we know, that coin prices rise and fall it is commonplace in the world of crypto. When prices fall, theoretically it is a good time to invest. I suggest, for hodl altcoin that is owned in the long term, then we will get big profit.

minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

A few years ago we saw not the best periods in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Now many people talk about the overvaluation of the crypto currency. In fact, this is partly because many coins from the top 100 coinmarketcap do not even have a working product and the demand for their own coins.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

If the price of your altcoins goes down then its not the good choice to sell. The best way to do is to hold or buy if you have extra money to increase your holdings and wait until the market recovers. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: