Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3861 times)
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

the best thing to do in case of crash is not to look at the graphics!
Yeah that's a interesting way to look at this situation. People tend to get more panicked after seeing the downward graph in red color, that's common, even I feel a little tensed looking the downward graph.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

The tendency to sell is high if the holder is affected by some events that are related to bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. If the holder is overtaken by his/her emotion, that will resulted to panic selling in an attempt to avoid further losses.  This is unintentional dumping and the deliberate dumping is usually done by the whales in effort to bring down the price of the coin at their desired level.
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

I agree with this, do not contribute to be someone who panic sell and make the market become bump. just hold because of all the digital assets you have now, the value will surely rise someday, wait for me the progress of their project according to the roadmap

Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I agree with this, do not contribute to be someone who panic sell and make the market become bump. just hold because of all the digital assets you have now, the value will surely rise someday, wait for me the progress of their project according to the roadmap

I agree as well, because it's market's principle - the more is sold, the less it costs. We have to be patient and strategic about it. Still, there are also other factors that have an impact on prices, for examle governments and giant companies' policies
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
People know, some of them just can't control it, that's why it's called panic and govs are counting on that. Also not everyone can afford holding BTC, while it's dropping, even though they know it'll increase someday and they're losing the game by doing so, they need their money rn.
This is exactly the reason why Im suggesting that before you invest make sure that the money you will use is the amount you can lose. Dont ever trade the money that you will use to survive everyday or payment for something else that is more important than trading. Time like this is just normal for traders but if the money you put into is that important then it will be a losing strategy.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Most probably it could be the result, because it happens that sellers may compete in the market which one would be first to sold their tokens even in cheaper price than of the others. It seems to be in realization that it could only lead by dumping more price instead of weakening it up to grow.  It is sad that some members won't be able to think it for many times before doing such foolish things.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

As these weak minds gave in and pushed them to panic sell their cryptos, they are of course making the cryptocurrency/crypto market bleed more. So the more you sell, the cheaper it gets since it is understood that there is less demand of that coin already.

connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

it really depends on how you manage to control and believe in bitcoin when this dumping is happening...fud is part of those dirty tactics,intentionally for dumping a certain crypto coin.so if you got weak hands,and believe on what ever negative news they say.you alreadt belong to those panic seller making the dumping of the coin faster.
i always think this way...in life its like gambling,its your choice if you want to fight the battle or just surrender.not every day is a red day....so dont lose hope and hodl hodl hodl! for a better future.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

but, if in there are no people panic, and sell their bitcoin, its not exciting. bitcoin price is always expensive, so none to buy it. they just sell, just develop of some ico maybe will buy bitcoin.
bump is good for all player that want to invest in here. and many ppl happy about it. cause it mean they will get more profit from dump
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Yes, of course, when we are joining the rest of the world in selling or converting our Bitcoin to cash or another coin we are contributing to the dump bandwagon which creates more pressure to Bitcoin to go down its prices because the supply  to sell is much higher than the demand to buy. This is already a given fact. But then again, it is just part of the human nature to be afraid as we don't know if one day we will wake up with Bitcoin at only $1000 in value. Hodling on is just an idea for people who are already panicking.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

Yes I agree everytime people panic sell, it contributes to the dump of price of crypto, but I think some people sell it before the price gets very low for them to earn some profit and they will buy again when it reach the very low price.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

I think selling out in a rush, is quite not good enough for us. Because not because sudden dump of price we should all sell all our coins, the reason of being afraid that it will get lower. I believe it really contributes, because of being panic, but we should be first aware why is it price is falling, with this we could not take action immediately of selling.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Well, panic is usually a bad adviser, and when you take decisions under influence of strong emotions you can be pretty sure that they are bad decisions.
But I understand that in these days it's very difficult to remain cool and detached.
What helped me very much is to think about bitcoin as just some "points in a videogame", and not as real money.
(if I start to think about money losses, there is the risk tu cut my veins. :-) )

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
Merited by Taner (4)

The author of the first post said about FUD. This means fear, uncertainty and doubt. Such a state occurs in a person under the influence of a large amount of negative information that is used for the purpose of manipulation, including in the market of crypto-currencies. But every trader should understand that the "market" specifically uses such tools for the necessary correction when the weak sell their assets, and the strong ones will acquire them. Be strong, stick to your strategy. The market will necessarily go up and you will be on top.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Most probably it could be the result, because it happens that sellers may compete in the market which one would be first to sold their tokens even in cheaper price than of the others. It seems to be in realization that it could only lead by dumping more price instead of weakening it up to grow.  It is sad that some members won't be able to think it for many times before doing such foolish things.

It’s a domino effect. Once investors or traders (most of the time those who are new) start to panic once they see the price go down and this would result to a dump. It’s hard for one to control their emotions especially when they’re not used to the frequent price fluctuations. Once other panic sellers follow suit, then the price will go down even more and more dumps will be made and the cycle just keeps on continuing.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Yes I totally agree on you.  If we sell our bitcoins just like other people we contribute to itsnprce to goes down.  It is making it weak and many people especially who are just new with bitcoin will lost their hope with btc and likewose sold their bitcoins.  As for me, I will just keep my bitcoins until its price goes up again.
kimkimkim852

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

It's not easy to not-selling tho, it looks like when you sell at low price or panic sell, but then see it drops to even lower, and u will feel great even you loss money

and then a month or weeks later, it jump to sky & u buy again, repeat Cheesy
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

I really think that if we do panic selling we tend to contribute to sudden dump of Bitcoin price greatly. Just because of selling during continous fall of btc price, we are selling all our coins not knowing that some of the reasons is like price correction or something, so there are still chance for it to grow again. So we should not do it as practice so we will never had regrets in the end.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Markzuckertion

Activity: 99

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

This dump is not so bad, if you think positively you will find a good opportunity from it. It's mean that you can buy bitcoin in the very low price if you sell your bitcoin now. I am sorry for have different opinion, but cryptocurrency market is volatile if you can play in its volatility then you will always get profit from it. I hate this dump but I also find good opportunity in it.

Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

When we make decision based on panic, we are pretty sure that they are bad decisions.
I don't think that - as individual investors - we give a contributions to the dump if we sell some currency.
But, for sure, we give a contribution to whales' profit...

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: